23

LOVE and PAIN...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

 

       “I believe you….. But no one will believe you….” Dara said, making CL frowned….

 

      “W-what do you mean?.....” CL asked… But her eyes widen in shock upon realizing something….

 

     “y-you….” CL said with her voice trembling…… “I-it’s y-you….?”

 

     “So… what if it’s me?...” Dara’s lips curve into a dangerous smirk…..

 

     CL looked at her with so much hatred on her eyes….. “You…” she whispered as she clenched her fist. Slowly, she walked towards Dara and stood in front of her….

 

     “How dare you!” Chaerin shouted as she pushed dara…. “Because of you, Oppa hates me! Because of you he’s mad at me… and because of you… all of them blamed me!” she shouted, crying…..

 

     Dara just stared at CL as she cries her hearts out… she feels satisfied seeing Chaerin suffering and crying in front of her… “I don’t just want to see you crying, I want to see you beg in front of me, Lee Chaerin…” dara thought to herself…….

 

     Chaerin then composed herself and chuckled bitterly… “I will tell oppa about this… that it’s all your doing…” she threatened…

 

     But dara just laughed at her…. “Go ahead… I’m not going to stop you….but….” she paused and smirked…. “But do you think they will believe you….”

 

     Chaerin then realized what Dara is trying to say. Yes, it’s true. Even if she tells them, none of them will believe her…

 

     “Why…?” CL softly asked…. “Why did you do that?”

 

     “I warned you before not to mess up with me…and that includes Devs….” Dara answered

 

     CL chuckled… “So it’s your way of getting back at me, huh…” she said wiping the tears in her face… “Who is he to you anyway?”

 

     “It’s none of your business,…” Dara said… “What I did is just a warning for you to know your place. Don’t you dare involve Devs again in this mess…”

 

     CL glared at her… “Oppa hates me, because of you,… do you think I will just let this pass, huh…” she said with a serious face…

 

     “Then go, do whatever you want, but don’t tell me that I didn’t warned you…” dara said

 

     “What will you do, huh…” CL asked in a challenging tone…

 

     Dara smiled as she leaned down, leveling on CL’s ear and whisper…. “I will ruin you… you’re career, and most of all, the very important person in your life….  Jiyong….. I will take them away from you….” she threatened making CL’s body tremble……

 

     CL clenched her fist…. “….”

 

     Dara just smiled at her…… “so don’t try me, Chaerin…”

 

     “Dara….” they heard a familiar voice and look at the owner of the voice.

 

     “Bommie…” Dara whispered feeling a bit scared, because she knew Bom heard everything just by looking at her…..

 

     “Unnie….” CL called but bom’s eyes are still on Dara…..

 

     Bom keep on staring at dara with a mixed emotion. She looked at her wanting to cry because of everything she heard. She wanted to deny it but the truth already came out… and what hurt her the most is it came from Dara’s mouth…

 

     “Bommie…”

 

     “D-dara…” Bom said… then remembered why she’s here…. “D-dara, sajangnim wants to talk to you.” she said without breaking her gaze to her….

 

     Dara nods as if nothing happen… “arasso…” she said and turned around giving CL a last glance… she then walks towards the door where Bom is standing. She smiled at her but Bom remained looking at her… she was about to pass on Bom but before she could go, Bom held her arm that made her stop…. She looked at her, But Bom is not looking at her…  she frowned… “Bommie….”

 

     “we’ll talk later…” Bom said without looking at Dara…

 

     Dara knew the reason so she just nod at her… “o-okay…” she answered and started to walk heading to their boss office….

 

     Bom sighed. Everything goes complicated… she didn’t know how to end the problem between Dara and CL…

 

     She started to walk towards the bench when she heard CL talk…

 

     “you heard everything, right?” CL asked

 

     But Bom continue to walk until she reached the bench as if not hearing anything… she knew CL is up to something that’s  why she chose not to mind her… she put down her bag on the bench and was about to fix herself when she heard CL’s voice again….

 

     “u-unnie…” CL called out…

 

     Bom sighed hearing her pleading voice. She turned around and faced her. “what?” she asked, innocently….

 

     “u-unnie…” CL’s voice cracked, controlling herself not to cry. She knew Bom heard everything, and she need her help to tell everyone that it’s not her fault…. “o-oppa… oppa hates me unnie…”

 

     Bom looked away. She pity CL seeing her like this. She knew what she’s going to say next… “i-im sorry, Chaerin…”

 

     CL walked towards her and stood in front of her. she held both of her arms… “u-unnie, just this once… Please….” She begged..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter