20

LOVE and PAIN...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CL POV

 

     I don’t have any regret on what I did to Dara unnie. It’s her fault anyway. If she didn’t comeback, then I wouldn’t have done that. 2ne1 can survive without her. She maybe the image of the group but we can replace her anytime….

 

     But because of what happened, oppa got mad at me. We had a fight yesterday…..

 

FLASHBACK:

 

     “Why did you do that?” oppa shouted in front of me…. “What the hell are you thinking, Chaerin.. huh!”..

 

     “o-oppa…”

 

     “Are you that selfish?” he blurted out

 

     I glared at him hearing the word selfish. “Selfish?” I snapped at him……” you oppa? Are you that selfish not to love me! huh!”

 

     “You should set aside our problem to your career. You’re being careless! This is not about the 3 of us anymore!  Your involving innocent people, Chaerin! What the hell!!! You’re trying to ruin Bom and Minzy’s career, don’t you know that?” he yelled… he’s really angry. I saw him turn around and ready to walk away from me… but I stop him…..

 

     “oppa…” I said, hugging him from behind... “Sorry… I’m really sorry…” I said while sobbing…

 

     I felt his hands on mine…. “Say that to your members…..” he said, removing my hands and walked away……

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

     Now I am standing in front of the conference room, whom the people I don’t want to see right now is inside waiting for me… sajangnim called us for this meeting, and  knew why… I breathe deeply and start knocking on the door... Gathering all my strength, I open the door slowly…. Upon entering, I saw all of them looking at me. I glance to oppa but he looked away… in times like this, he should be on my side, comforting me…. but he’s not….

 

     “Chaerin, sit down….” I heard sajangnim…

 

     I nod at him and walked towards the vacant seat beside oppa… at least I should be thankful to him because he reserved the chair beside him for me…..

 

     “Chaerin…” sajangnim call my again…..

 

     I looked at him nervously….”why did you do that?” he asked

 

     But instead of answering, I looked down… not because I don’t know the answer, I just don’t know how to answer him…..

 

     “When will you learn from your mistakes, huh?”  He asked calmly, but anger is visible on his voice…

 

    “I-im sorry, sajangnim…” I said without looking at him….

 

     I heard him sighed….. “Sorry? Do you have any idea on the damage that you’ve done because of your stupidity?” he said raising his voice… now comes the hurtful words from him... It hurts me hearing those words from him… he’s boss yet he looks like he doesn’t care about me…. but what can I do, she’s Dara’s uncle after all….

 

     “You know your comeback is getting near and we already made plans about it… but what happen?...” he paused….. “You ruined everything!” he yelled… “Now tell me, how can you fix this mess!”

 

     I never knew that it’s going to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter