Chapter 27

LOVE and PAIN...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

    We’re on our way now to our company to record another song again. Until now, I still can’t forget what Devs told me when we had dinner together. Maybe he’s right, I’m still holding on the past that’s why I can’t move on. But it’s not easy to forgive and forget… it’s easy for them to say those words to me because they’re not the one who suffered…

 

     Happiness… I also want to be happy, but how can I be happy if the only thing that could make me happy is already gone… and that’s my ANGEL….

 

     It really hurts me… as much as I want to let go of the past… I can’t… because the pain is still here…

 

     I know I’m already hurting my friends, especially Bommie… but I need to fight or else they’ll hurt me again…and I had enough already…

 

     I turned to look at Bommie… she’s quietly staring outside the window with deep thoughts… maybe she have a problem because I don’t usually see her like this… I saw her being like this but just once… and it’s in the past already…

 

     I sighed… mian-he Bommie-ah… I’m being a burden to you.  you have your own life but  you’re always thinking of me and you’re always worried…

 

     “dara, Bom we’re here…”  I suddenly heard a familiar voice… i glance outside and saw that we arrived already… I didn’t even notice…

 

     “dara are you okay?” mu manager asked me…

 

     I looked at him and nods…. “n-neh…” I answered….

 

     “both of you, go ahead first…”

 

     I nodded…. “Bommie-ah,let’s go…” I called her and went out of the car… I stood beside our van  waiting for her but after a minute she didn’t come out…. 

 

     What does this girl doing…

 

      I turned around to call her again…. “Bommie…wh-“ I stopped seeing her staring outside the window again… or maybe for a long time already…. I frowned… does she have a problem?...

 

     I don’t think she’s even aware that we’ve arrived already…. “Bommie-ah…” I called again..

 

     She then looked at me, surprised… “n-neh…”

 

     “we’re here already…” I said..

 

     “oh.. mian-he…” she said and grabbed her things beside her before coming out…

 

     “bommie-ah… are you okay?” I asked worriedly…

 

     She looked at me…  when I met her eyes, I saw hesitation on them… “y-yes, I’m okay,… let’s go…” she answered and turned around

 

     my eyes still glued on her. we’re now walking on the way to the recording studio. I know she’s bothered by something… I need to know what’s bothering her….

 

 

BOM’S POV

 

     I opened the door of the studio and found no one. I enter the room and sat on the couch. I saw Dara entered the room too.  I can feel her stares… even when we’re walking, I already felt her staring at me…

 

    She sat beside me and I can still feel her stare… “we’re early today huh…” I started a conversation

 

     “bom-“

 

     “where is Minzy, I thought she’ll be the first one to arrive here…” I said cutting her off… “have you-“

 

     “Bommie!” I stop when she raised her voice

 

     I saw her sighed…. “Bommie-ah, what’s bothering you? I know you have a problem…” she softly said… “you can tell me…..”

 

     I wanted to tell you Dara…. but I will just burden you. you already have problems and I don’t want you to get worried to me… mian-he Dara-ah… I can’t tell you… “ a-ani… I don’t have a problem…. Waeyo?” I lied….

 

     “Bommie-ah… I know you…” she said… yes, she really knows me,like how I know her…..

 

     I was about to answer her when my phone rang… I reached my phone beside me thinking that it’s Tabi who’s calling, but to my surprised, it’s not him… I immediately press the end call and turned off my phone…

 

     “is it Tabi? Did you have a fight with him that’s why you’re not in yourself today?” Dara asked again…

 

     I looked at her and shook my head… “a-ani… Tabi and I….. w-we’re o-okay…”

 

     “you sure?”

 

     Why am I being like this… what if he’s ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter