22

LOVE and PAIN...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

BOM’S POV

 

     I woke up very early to prepare a breakfast for Dara. Until now, I still can’t forget what happened last night. When I saw her lying on the floor while crying… I felt scared… I’m just thankful to the staff who told us and we arrived at the right time. I don’t know what to do if something bad happen to her. I don’t want to see her suffering anymore…

 

     I just hope she’s okay, and hoping that what happened last night won’t traumatize her. Dara deserve to be happy now that she’s back…

 

     Arghh… I really don’t know what to do… I really can’t believe Chaerin could do that kind of thing. I know she’s a sometimes but doing such thing is unbelievable. I guess she really changed a lot….

 

     I want to bring back the old us, but how can I do that if both of them are not cooperating. I understand why Dara can’t, but Chaerin…..hmmm... I really don’t know… its hard working like this…

 

     “Unnie!!!!” I suddenly heard a familiar voice…. Our maknae’s voice

 

     “Unnie where are you?”  She shouted again… she knew the password here on our dorm so she can enter anytime she wants….

 

     “I’m in the kitchen…” I shouted back. Then I heard footsteps coming…

 

     I saw her standing near the table with a worried look on her face….. I guess she have heard what happened last night….

 

     “u-unnie….” I saw her gulped….. “I-is it true?

 

    I’m really thankful that she’s still underage or else I don’t know what will happen if she saw what I witnessed last night…. She can’t take it, I’m sure of it…

 

     “u-unnie….” This time her voice is trembling….

 

     I walked towards her and hugged her…. “Minji-ah, don’t worry… dara is ok now…” I said soothing her back…

 

     “I-is….. Is s-she re-really ok…?” she asked again….

 

     Aisshhtt… this is the reason why dara and I doesn’t want to see her worrying over things…. “Minji-ah, don’t worry okay?”…. I said pulling her away from me….

 

    “D-dara unnie, where is she?” she asked

 

     “hmmm…. Probably almost finished taking her bath?”I answered….

 

     “Why don’t you just sit here…” I said dragging her to the nearest chair, pulling her down to sit…. “ and wait for the breakfast that I prepared..”

 

    After I finished preparing the foods on the table, I glance at Minzy who’s still quiet….  I sighed… “minji-ah…… eat now…” I told her, giving her my cute smile….

 

    I saw her nodding with a little smile on her face…. Then she looked back as if looking for someone…”unnie…”she said turning her head to face me again…

 

     “huh?”

 

     “Dara unnie?….  Where is she? Isn’t she going to join us?” she worriedly asked again..

 

     Speaking of that bunny…. Where is she?...  “She’ll join us, don’t worry…. I’ll just fetch her to her room okay? Just stay her and start eating your food….” I said in which she responds with a nod…

 

    I was about to fetch Dara when I heard footsteps coming…. “ohh… I guess she’s here….”

 

     “Good morning…”she greeted with a smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter