14

LOVE and PAIN...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CL’s POV

 

     After Oppa left with Dara unnie, I felt the urge of wanting to kill both of them, especially Dara unnie. This is the first time that Oppa hurt me physically as he pushed me earlier because of Dara unnie.

 

     They already had their time to talked, it’s now my turn to talk to him. I’ve been trying to call him but he’s not answering my call... So I decide to just wait for him here in his room (dorm). It’s already dark outside and yet he’s still not here. I called Teddy-oppa and asked him if Jiyong oppa is with him but he’s not.

 

     What happened earlier made me realized that he’s still not over with her. For the past year that we’ve been together, I thought that he already let her go, that he can forget her if we start a new…. That he will learn to love me…. but I guess I’m wrong thinking that way, he still haven’t forget her, and worst is, he still love her….

 

     As I busy myself from my own thoughts, I heard footsteps outside the room, and saw the door opens revealing him. He looked not surprised to see me. He just stood there holding the doorknob while looking at me...

 

     I met his eyes and saw those emotions that I last saw a year ago… pain, love, anger and longing…. I felt my chest tightening because those emotions that I’m seeing are all for her…

 

     I heard him sighed and starts to walk going to his bathroom like I don’t exist….

 

     “Why?” I asked, breaking the silence between us that made him stop…. We’re now facing back to back….

 

     I wait for him to speak, but he didn’t… “Why oppa? Why did you do that?” I asked again, clenching my fist because of the pain that I’m feeling….

 

     “Chaerin-ah…” I then heard his soft voice that makes my heart melt, that makes me to forget what he just did to me… but no… I have to be strong… just this time…..

 

     “Why oppa? You know how much I love you….. So why?” I felt the tears that are forming in my eyes…

 

    
    “Chaerin-ah, let’s just talk tomorrow” he said tiredly….

 

     “ENOUGH!” I shouted and turned around to face him… “I’ve had enough oppa! You know how much I love you but still you chose her earlier!” my tears are starting to fall freely from my eyes…. I can’t control my emotions anymore...

 

    “Chaerin, stop this…”

 

     “No!” I exclaimed, angered… “You should be the one to stop, oppa! I’ve been trying my best to understand you… I did everything for you to love me back yet you didn’t!!!!” I shouted, releasing all the pain that I’m keeping this past year…

 

     “I said stop!..” he raised a voice in front of me, as he clenched his jaw

 

     I chuckled as I wipe my tears that keep on falling... “oppa, can’t you see how hurt I am?.... it hurts oppa… it really hurts” I said… “I gave up everything, even my friends, just for you!!!” I yelled in frustration because of everything that’s happening….

 

     “I’m also tired, Chaerin!!!” he suddenly yelled… “You said you gave up everything for me huh? Tell me, did I ask you to do that! Huh!” I froze as he keeps on shouting in front of me… it’s the first time that I saw him this mad….

 

     “I never did, Chaerin… no one asked you to do that…. And you said you’re hurting? Why Chaerin? Are you the only one who’s hurting here? I’m also hurting because of your selfishness… you don’t know how much pain I have here.” he said, pointing his heart…. “Don’t blame me if you’re hurting….. You should blame yourself that we’re in this damn situation…!”

 

     “STOP” I exclaimed, not wanting to hear any more from him…

 

     “No Chaerin… I’ve always been quiet and followed everything that you wanted. You didn’t hear anything from me!” he said… he’s right, from the start I didn’t hear any complaints from him... He always agreed to everything I said….

 

    “But now, you should know that you ruined my life…..”

 

     “STOP it oppa!” I shouted, crying…

 

     “You should know that it’s always been her that I lov-“

 

     “STOP!” I cut him off and slapped him that made him shut his mouth….

 

     I covered my mouth through my hands because of what I just did… “o-oppa…. I-I’m sorry…” I apologized, reaching for his arms…. I didn’t mean to slap him…everything just happened so fast that I just let my body to react…

 

     He smiled at me with tears forming on his eyes…. “Why Chaerin, are you afraid to hear the truth from me? I’m also hurting because I let go of her because of you… because of the wrong decision that I made, my whole life changed. And it hurts me a lot because I know that I can’t escape from you on this situation…..” he said

 

     “Are you blaming me?” I asked… but instead of answering, he just walked towards the door to leave. But before he could open the door, I ran towards him and hugged him from behind to stop him…

 

     “o-ooppa… i-im sorry…..please don’t leave me oppa, I will do everything just plea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter