2

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Several Months Later...

"Mrs. Jin! Mrs. Jin!" the girls shouted for the lady who is in charged of the orphanage. 

"What is it girls?!" she ran to them but found herself running to the front gate with an umbrella.

"Aish what are you two shouting about out here in the rain?!" She scolded not noticing what the girls are holding. 

"Mrs. Jin. This was left by the gates..." One of the girl pulled away the blanket that covers a basket. 

"Oh...Oh my goodness!" Mrs. Jin gasps. Inside the basket was a baby. A very pale and small baby! 

"Jesus... get the baby inside hurry and prepare worm blankets and heating pads!" She ordered and the girls stormed into the building. Mrs. Jin step out from the gates trying to look for the person that left the baby at their property. 

"Hello?! Is someone there?!" She tried to find the person, but she couldn't see anyone, especially with the heavy rain. And she gave up and walk back to the building. 

"Aigoo poor thing...." The girls tried to calm the baby down. 

"Ya! You two.... give the baby to me. You can start by telling me how you ended up with a baby." 

"Well.. we were coming home when we heard a baby cry just by the gates and when we look it was a basket with a blanket covering it. So Wendy took it off and to our surprise it was a really a baby!"

"Yea, we were so shock so we brought it in." Wendy said. 

"Who would leave a baby in the middle of the rain? Aigooo. Poor baby girl" 

"Girl? It's a girl?" 

"Yes. It says on this note." Mrs. Jin gave the note to the girls. 

" 'To whoever receive this note. Please take care of my baby girl for me. I can not take care of her even though I've tried. I am so sorry to leave her here but please do not abandon her. Her birthday and everything you need to know about her is in her left pocket. Please take care of my little Seohyun' from......no name?" Wendy finished reading the note. 

"So your name is Seohyun....welcome to the family.." Mrs. Jin smiled at the sleeping baby. 

 

~~~

 

2 years later

 

"Mr. Kim, the files you told me to copy is here" Yul set the files on Taeng's desk. 

"Thank you. Oh Yul, can you contact Mr. Park and remind him that we have a meeting this coming Monday?" Taeyeon ask while his eyes are still busy looking at the computer screen. 

"Of course, sir." Yul said then walk out and back to his office. 

In the moment of working, the phone rings. "Hello?"

"Taeyeon" a feminine voice appeared on the other line. Taeyeon knew exactly who it is. He stop and smiled. 

"Yes, my love?" 

"Baby, I miss you~" his girlfriend said. 

"I know... I miss you too baby. But what can I do? I have a lot of work to do" He kept on working with the phone smash in between his ear and shoulder. 

"Work, work, and work. That's all I hear from you these past days. Didn't you hear me? I miss YOU!!!" She shouted. 

"Aiyyyya.... my ears~~~Sica, I'm sorry okay. I'll make it up to you" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter