30

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yul was able to sneak out of the company without any reporters noticing. He quickly drive to the place Jessica texted him. It was an underground coffee shop and he lower his head as he enters, not wanting to draw attention.

He sits at a table at the corner of the shop. Soon, Jessica enter with a cute hat and sunglasses. She quickly spotted Yul and smile. 

"Did you waited for me long?" she sit across from him. 

"Not at all, I just came" he gives her a charming smile. 

"So, what do you want to talk about, Yul?" the waiter come and give them the small menu. 

"Latte, decaf" they both said in unison. She giggles and he felt awkward. 

"Have you seen the news?" he ask and she raise her brows. 

"So you ask me to come here to ask me about the news?" 

"Well, it's about us. I saw us on the news today" Jessica gasps. 

"Oh no! How did I look? Was my make up too shaby? Or was it my outfit?" 

"What? No...that's not the point, Jessica. It's us. they know that we're not friends like I told them. They're literally outside of the company trying to get some answers from me, I was lucky enough to get away without them noticing." 

"But we're not friends....we're more than that, right?" she wants to make it clear as Jessica doesn't even know what their relationship is at this point. 

"I....I don't know" Jessica frown. She became sadden. 

"I understand. It turned out that you never really liked me" she give him a sigh then pick up her puse and rush out. 

"Wait!" Yul pay the bill then runs after her. 

"Jessica! Wait!" Yul spotted her from the distance and run after her. 

"Stop!" Yul pull her back when he got his hands on her. 

"Let me go!" she smack him but he pull her to him. 

"You're a jerk! The worst kind of jerk! Argh! I can't believe I would even like someone that don't even like me back!" Jessica step on his foot making him yelp in pain. 

"Ow~ Wait, please. Jessica, let me explain!" with a swollen toe, Yul was still able to yank her back. 

"I said I didn't know but I never said I don't like you" Jessica stop struggling in his arms. 

"You're so hard to understand, Yul!" she push him but remain in her spot. 

"I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you, I would never want to hurt you. Jessica.....I really don't know what we are. It's just, I'm scared" he look down. 

"Scared of what?" she ask him softly. 

"I'm scared to get dump again. Whenever I commit myself with these type of relationship, it's always me that gets hurt in the end" she could see the sadness and loneliness in him. 

"Oh Yul..." she take a step to him and lift his head. She give him a smile and their eyes connect. 

"If you're scared then when will you find that special someone? You have to let go of your fears even if it hurts. Can you give me a ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter