18

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a quiet car ride to the resort. Taeyeon crank up the radio a little bit so it wouldn't be so awkward. Tiffany took the chance to start a conversation by asking where they were heading to. 

"It's a resort called ShinDaKu Resort" Tiffany was surprise. This is one of those resort that would charge you money for walking on their grass. 

"ShinDaKu? Isn't that too expensive?" Taeyeon chuckle. 

"They're having a Valentine Day special." Now she understood why he asked her out on this dinner. There's no way anyone would spent that much on one night just for a friendly dinner. 

"Oh, so that's why you asked me" Taeyeon look at her. 

"What do you mean?" 

"You ask me out because it's a special deal. I mean, I am very grateful and thank you for this dinner but if there wasn't a special, would you even bother to?" Taeyeon didn't answer. 

"...I would probably will but it wouldn't be tonight though. Yea, I was walking when some kid past me the flyer. But it doesn't take away the fact that you are a good mother to baby Seohyun." He give a warm smile to her and she return it back with her infamous eyesmile. 

"Thank You" she said. 

Later they arrive. Taeyeon park the car in front of the main entrance and gave the key to the valet guy and into the resort they go. 

As they walk to the restaurant Tiffany notice many stares from the other guests. Taeyeon felt her being stiff and slowing down. 

"Something wrong?" he kindly ask. 

"Nothing, it's just that people are staring at me a lot and I have no idea why" Taeyeon took a look around them and it's true, people are taking glances at them. 

"He's Kim Taeyeon, the CEO of the engineering empire." 

"I heard he is worth 20 billion won, that's like 18 million dollars!" 

"He's only in his mid 20's and he's a millionaire! But isn't it just his father's money?" 

"Some are from his father, but most of his wealth was made by him." 

"Who's that? Next to Kim Taeyeon?" 

"Is that his girlfriend?" 

Taeyeon quickly Tiffany to the restaurant since the crowd had increased. 

"Wow. You're really well known." She tease and he just smile. 

"Blame my appa for promoting me that much" he response. Tiffany tilt her head. 

"Your dad?"

"Yea. Before he stepped down from his position, he hyped the public by introducing me and promoting me to them." The waiter came and serve them their fine wine. 

"Our Valentine special includes a 3 course meal with appetizer, entrees, and desert. May I have your choice of appetizer first, with the salad or soup?" The waiter ask. 

"Soup" they both said and their eyes connected. Tiffany broke it off after 2-3 second and Taeyeon just chuckle.

"Alright, what about the entree special? Today it consists of seared Kobe beef, freshly grilled Chilean sea bass, or spaghetti and turkey meatball." 

"What would you like Fany?" He ask staring at the menu. 

"I'll have the Kobe beef, please. Thank you" she smile. 

"And for the gentleman?" 

"I'll have the Chilean Sea Bass. Thanks" They return the menu and the quietness came back. 

"So. How's Seohyun? Has she been good?" he ask. 

"Yes. She's very behave and she's growing really fast. We measured her the other day and Seobaby is already 2'9! The average 3 year old can grow to 3 ft and she's only a little over 2 and a half years old." Tiffany smile widely and Taeyeon was mesmerized. 

She's so beautiful. Her smile is so, so....amazing. Such a lovely face, only for me to stare....He kept on staring at her with a stupid grin on his face, not noticing that Ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter