4

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since he found out about the baby thing. Taeyeon spent days and nights trying to find any information regarding his child. 

"Aish, why is this so complicated?" he rub his temple. Then his mother came in. 

"Taeyeon ah" she called. He immediately put his computer to sleep without her noticing. 

"Umma, you need anything?" he ask. 

"I was wondering if you will join me tomorrow to the orphanage." she ask him. 

"Of course. I already bought the kids ,any toys and snack" he smiled. 

"Good. The kids will be so happy" Mrs. Kim got excited then left. 

After Mrs. Kim left, Taeyeon remember what his mother had said to him about this one little girl and how she looks almost exactly like him. 

He start to wonder what the little girl name was. 

"Sojung? SoHun? Aish remember! Remember!" he hit him self in frustration. He then decided to just wait until tomorrow to find out about the mysterious little baby. 

 

~~~

 

"Hello, welcome back!" Mrs. Jin greeted. Taeyeon excused himself to find that little girl. 

"I'm going to play with the kids now. See you in a while mom and Mrs. Jin." he said then rush to where all the babies are. 

There, he saw a bunch of kids wanting to play with him. He smile and patted them and said " I'm sorry kids, I have to do something first." he said then keep on searching. Finally he found her. The little baby girl, sitting all by her self with a coloring book by the tall tree. 

He slowly make his way towards her. He stares at her as he took one more step to where Seohyun is. He then kneel down to the little girl and she look up to him.

And there, the two kept on staring at each other with different expression each. One have no clue as in why or who this man is so she just ignore him and look at her coloring book. The other, have this confuse expression and ask himself "Is she really mine?"

Taeyeon kept on staring until his mother caught him off gourd. "Taeyeon" he jump. 

"Oh..mom. I was just playing with her" he gave out an excuse as if his mother expect anything. Mrs. Kim chuckle at her son nonsense. 

"I know. Why are you acting stiff?" 

"What? Nahhh" he protested then look in another direction. Mrs. Kim just shake her head at her son then turn her attention to her dear Seohyun. 

"Aigoo. How are you, my angel?" Mrs. Kim calmly pick Seohyun up and the little baby giggle and turn into the most happiest baby in the entire orphanage. 

"You are so cute~~" Mrs. Kim patted her . Taeyeon turn back and look at his mother, cuddling with his possible child. The scene made his heart flutter. It was....sweet. 

Unconsciously, he smiled while looking at the baby's happy face. His other notice and told him to sit beside her, on the bench. 

Unexpectedly, Mrs. Kim hands over Seohyun to Taeyeon. He just carry her as he was told. 

"Isn't she adorable?" He nodded and patted the baby's back. 

"You know, she reminds me of you. Such a blessing. I wonder who's Seohyun's parents and where they are now. Aish...such pity for a baby this age and already an orpha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter