22

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What is the meaning of this?! Why is Tiffany and Seohyun with you? And why did you say you love her? What is this?" Mrs. Kim rush her words as she is dying for some answers. 

"Taeyeon. I am talking to you" Taeyeon lift his head to face his mother. He open his mouth but nothing came out. 

Mrs. Kim is angry. She felt left out. But she has a tingling feeling that someone is staring at her with her huge eyeballs. Mrs. Kim look down towards the toddler in her son's hand. 

"Hehehe~~" Seohyun smile widely. Mrs. Kim, although she is quite angry at her son, she knew she couldn't resist that smile. 

Her lips curl up but she forced herself to be serious. She's going to have to hug Seohyun at a later time. 

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Kim. I should of told you the moment we met" they switch their attention to the girl at the corner. Tiffany step forward and hung her head low. 

"No. Umma, appa, do not blame her. It's my fault. It was all my fault. I was the one that got her pregnant and left her. I didn't even know Seohyun existed. I just found out months ago. Please, don't blame Tiffany. She's a great mother" Taeyeon look at Tiffany and gave her a small smile. 

"We never blame her from the start, son" Mr. Kim said and smile. 

"And I know she's a great mother. The person we're mad at is you" Mrs. Kim glare at her son. 

"Me?!" He frown. 

"Yes! You got Tiffany pregnant and left her! What kind of a man is that?" His father scold him. 

"Not only that, you didn't even know that you had a daughter?! Kim Taeyeon!" His mother crosses her arm. 

"And you still keep this away from us, even though you already know for months now?" his father had his hands on his hip. 

"And you know that me and your father been trying to set you up for a wife so we can have grandkids and yet you never bother to think to introduce us to Seohyun sooner?!" Mrs. Kim march to her son. 

"Umma...." he mumble then was taken back when Mrs. Kim took the giggling Seohyun away from him. 

"Aigoo~~ Poor Seohyun. She must be in so much pain~~" Taeyeon could not believe what he is hearing. One moment, they acted as if he committed murder and the next they talk just like Seohyun. 

"Finally we're grandparents, dear!" Mr. Kim laugh and carry Seohyun for the first time. 

"You are such a beautiful girl. You got your appa's eyes. And he got his from me~ So pretty" Mr. Kim patted her chubby cheeks. 

"Aigoo, look at this chubby cheek~" Seohyun giggles making her grandparents smile in awe. 

"Aww...isn't she something, honey? I told you, I felt something special towards her when I visited the orphanage!" Mrs. Kim and her husband deprive Seohyun from her parents which are standing still with their mouth open. 

"Tiffany, dear. Close your mouth. You'll catch flies." Mrs. Kim wink at her. 

"And you....keep it open. I hope you had a thousand flies in your belly" she glare at her son. 

"What the? Hold on!" Taeyeon stands up. 

"You two aren't mad?!" he smile in full relief. 

"How could we be mad at Tiffany and Seohyun? They are god's gifts! We're mad at you, mister! I can't believe you weren't aware of this angel~~" Mrs. Kim kiss Seohyun's cheek and Seohyun lean forward to kiss her grandmother's head. 

"Aigoo!!! So cute~~" 

"She's a charmer!" Mr. Kim laugh. 

"Hmm~~!" Seohyun starts to whine. 

"Oh no. Is Seohyun hungry? You must be starving!" Mr. and Mrs. Kim sits down and stack the warm food into Seohyun's bowl. 

"Let grandpa feed Seohyun. Here's some pork!" he gives the toddler a piece of pork and Seohyun gladly eat it. 

"I guess the party starts now" he chuckle and gently push Tiffany to have a seat next to him. Through out the dinner, they had their fair share of laughter and teasing. 

Then Mrs. Kim brought up the golden question. 

"So, when are you two planning to get marry?" Taeyeon look at his umma. 

"What?" 

"You know, wedding" 

"Umma....me and Tiffany aren't together, together. We're friends...very good friends" he awkwardly smile. 

"What? But you have Seohyun together..." Mrs. Kim seem displease by his answer. 

"Oh~~~ You haven't purpose yet? Well, do it now, honey!" she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter