26

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon just arrived at the office and just when he got to his floor, the whispers and stares hit him like a giant wave.

"Omo!" 

"I still can't believe it!" 

"It must be a mistake~" 

"So much drama~~!" 

Taeyeon frown as he halted to listen to them. 

"What now?" he mumbled as his ears perks up. 

"Who would f thought he already have a child?" Taeyeon turned back to look at the girl behind him, holding a magazine. 

"What the hell?!" he rush to her then snatch it away. Taeyeon eyes popped out as he read the headline. 

Kim Taeyeon's secret life revealed!

Kim Taeyeon spotted with his parents and a baby? Who's the mother?!

Taeyeon read it over and over again but he still couldn't believed it. He clenched the magazine in his hands and march to his office. 

"How?!" he sat down and studied the page. 

Taeyeon quickly gather his belongings then storm our of his office and hurried down to his car. 

Once he arrived home, his parents waited for him to come in. They all sat in the living room quietly as Mr. Kim read the article on Taeyeon. 

"Aish..what a mess" he said, putting down his reading glasses. 

"This isn't even that big of a deal but look how they twist their words! The media are such s!" he slam the magazine on to the table. 

"What are we going to do? What are we going to say to the public?" Mrs. Kim ask her husband. 

"Nothing. It's none of their business!" Mr. Kim answered, angrily. 

"Appa, I have to give them an answer. I have to speak up or they will say things that would be far from the truth. I just don't know what to say" Taeyeon scratch his head. 

"He's right. Taeyeonie is a business man. He has a high image. He needs to address his matter before the media goes crazy. He needs to keep his image up" Mrs. Kim said. 

"Oh no...I forgot about Tiffany. She's going to be so disappointed in me. I have to act fast or els they will hunt her down" Taeyeon stood up and was about to leave but his father stopped him. 

"They're probably out there, hiding in some bush trying to capture your every move. It's not a smart idea to lead them to Tiffany and Seohyun. The best thing you can do right now is to call her and let her know what had happened or ask her to meet you some where private so the both of you can talk" Taeyeon nodded to his father suggestion. 

"I'll call her right now" Taeyeon said and walk up to this room. 

 

***

 

Yuri frowned as the sunlight hits his face. It's quite unusual for him since he knew the window him his room isn't near his bed whatsoever for the light to shine in. 

"Ow~" he groans and hit his head multiple time due to the massive headache that woke him up. He slowly opens his eyes only to see the white ceiling with a chandelier. Since when did he got a chandelier?

"What the?" he found his voice deepened and his breath reeks the smell of alcohol. Yul lifted his head and see a totally strange atmosphere than what he was used to wake up to. 

If his brain still function correctly, Yul concluded that he definitely stayed the night at a h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter