5

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, Taeyeon went to meet up with his friend. He is currently drinking some coffee and having breakfast at the Swan Lake Cafe. 

"Boo!" Someone from behind suddenly squeeze his shoulders and yelled. Taeyeon jump in his seat and turn around to only see his friend with a toothy smile. 

"Ya! Do you want to die, Choi Sooyoung?!" Sooyoung laugh then sat across from him. 

"Why so serious, Kim?" he ask. Taeyeon slap his head. 

"Ya!" Sooyoung yelled, rubbing his head. 

"You don't even know how I'm feeling right now. Especially these past few days." Taeyeon sigh. He's been having restless nights ever since he was inform that he's already a father.

"Alright, I'm sorry cry baby Kim" Soo tease. 

"But seriously, are you even ready to take care of her?" Sooyoung ask. He was the first person to know about this baby thing. Taeyeon has no choice but to tell him the truth because he needed to get a DNA test and Sooyoung is the only person who he can trust and have the technology to. 

Soo works in the Seoul Crime Scene Investigation lab, therefore he has the available technology for Taeng. 

"Even if I'm not ready, I have to. I just need an official DNA test from you to prove that she is my biological daughter s I could get her back from the orphanage." Said Taeyeon in a serious tone. 

"What if the DNA test comes out negative?" Soo ask as he spread the butter on the toast. 

"It won't I'm sure it won't. I know she's my daughter" Taeyeon said confidently. 

"How can you be so sure? I've heard of reports where Parents and their child that looks exactly alike but it turned out that the blood didn't match at all" Soo said. 

"You don't believe me?" 

"There are times when I do but this time it's crucial man. Aish just wait until the DNA test is done" 

"Speaking of that...when will it be done?" 

"It's already done. It's at my place." Sooyoung said calmly. Taeyeon just look at him with widen eyes. 

"Well?! What are we waiting for? Lets go!" Taeyeon put the cash on the table and dragged Sooyoung out of the cafe. 

"I wasn't done!" he shouted, but it was no use as Taeyeon already drove off. 

 

~~~

 

"Where the hell is he?" it's been 30 minutes since Taeyeon got to Soo's condominium. Finally the man shows up. 

"Where were you?" 

"I was getting some food since you took me away from my breakfast." he said as they walk into the building. 

"You could of just went in, Sunny bunny is here you know" Taeyeon gritted his teeth in frustration. If only he knew that then he wouldn't have to wait for him in the parking area. 

"You are really...aish!" he scolded his friend, which made Soo laugh. They finally arrive at Sooyoung's floor and went in. 

"Baby, I'm home~" Sooyoung called for his wife. Sunny came out with their son, Daniel.

"Welcome back..Hey Taeng" 

"Oh Sunny, you getting prettier" Taeyeon said. 

"Liar~" 

"I'm serious!" he said in a joking manner but he really meant it. 

"Uncle Tae!" the 4 year old said. "Danny, uncle Tae miss you, ya know" he hug the boy. 

"Me too~~" Danny said then jump on to his appa. 

"I thought you and Taeng are having a guys day out.." Sunny walk to her husband. 

"Yea..but I forgot some stuff..." he said then signal Taeyeon to go into his office. 

Soo handed Sunny their son while the two men are in the office. 

"I can't wait to see.." Taeyeon's both nervous and excited. 

"Here, read it carefully" Soo hands him a piece of paper. 

"....I was right. She is my daughter" 

"Are you going to get her back now?" Sooyoung ask in all seriousness. 

"I wish but not yet. I still need to inform my parents. God, they're going to kill me." He sigh. Knowing that Seohyun is his daughter, is great but informing his parents about this is very difficult. 

"Oh no..." 

"What?" 

"I forgot about Jessica...How am I suppose to tell her?"  he panic. He knew that Jessica never like having kids or taking care of one. If he tell her this, he already knew she wouldn't want it. 

"Well...you sort of have to. She is your daughter..." Taeyeon sigh. His expression turn from bad to worse. 

"Hey man, If Jessica really loves you, she would accept Seohyun no matter how much she doesn't want to." Sooyoung said and Taeyeon look at him. 

"Thanks, Soo. For

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter