10

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is another normal day and Tiffany took Seohyun out to the park again. Unexpectedly, she saw Taeyeon with his girlfriend. 

"Hello. Tiffany shi... this is my girlfriend, Jessica. Sica this is Tiffany shi" Taeyeon introduce the both of them. Tiffany stood up to shake Jessica's hand politely. 

"Hello" 

"Hi. I'm sorry for my action yesterday" Jessica apologizes. The shook hand and Tiffany sat down, next to Seohyun. 

Taeyeon and Jessica sat across form them. 

"Sica, this is my daughter. Seohyun" Taeyeon got Seohyun to sit on his lap and Seohyun giggle. Jessica just stare at her with no emotion. Like she said before, she has no interest in kids.

"Say hi, baby~~" Taeyeon took Seohyun's hand and wave at Jessica. Jessica smile slightly. 

"Hello" she greeted then turn her attention back to Tiffany who is looking at them. 

"Tiffany shi....I heard that you gave her away to the orphanage?" Jessica ask bluntly. Both Taeyeon and Tiffany look at her in a surprise face. 

"Yes I did." Tiffany answer. 

"Don't you think that's too cruel?" she ask with a bit of coldness. Taeyeon look at her. "Sica..I already told you this...." he frown at her but she ignores him. 

"Well, I didn't really had any choice. Either let her stay there where I know she can be taken cared of and I can find her or my father will separate up, forever." Tiffany answer back with the same tone." 

Jessica chuckle. 'Why all of the suddenly you sound like me?' she thought. Jessica look at her once more. 'Hmm...cheap clothes, must be poor~~' she judge. 

"I hope you won't bother my boyfriend that much with your daughter..." she said and Tiffany felt offended. Did she just tell Tiffany that Seohyun is a burden?

"Excuse me? What make you think I would bother your boyfriend? Just be honest, you think my daughter is a burden to him?" Tiffany fired back. 

"Yes. It' such a burden, now he has to think that he have to take responsibility over this mistake" Tiffany widen her eyes. 

"Jessica!" Taeyeon yelled at her, but Jessica kept her eyes on Tiffany. 

"Mistake? You are really...." Tiffany had enough of Jessica, she turn over to Taeyeon and he look apologetic to her. 

"I'm sorry, but I need to take my daughter back." She took Seohyun from Taeyeon's arms and put her into the stroller. 

"I wouldn't want my baby to catch any illness from your girlfriend" Tffany glared at the both of them then left. 

Jessica open . "That !" she shouted. 

"Enough! Jessica, what the hell was that?! You offended her!" he shouted at her then walk angrily to his car. 

"I don't care. Don't you think that just because you have that baby now that you're going to ignore me, Kim Taeyeon!" Jessica went ahead and got into the car and Taeyeon just stomp the ground is anger. 

 

***

 

Day by day, Taeyeon have been ignoring Jessica and spent more time with Tiffany and Seohyun and Jessica doesn't approve of this at all. 

She angrily walk into her boyfriend's company and make her way up to his floor. She open his door to find him missing from his office. 

"Where is he?" she mumble. 

"Jessica shi" someone call her from behind. It is Yul. 

"Yul shi. Do you know where Taeyeon is?" she ask the man. 

"He left a while ago. He didn't told you?" Yul ask. He thought Taeyeon was going out with Jessica. 

"No. I'm here to find him. Do you know where he went?" Yul shake his head. 

He left without saying anything like usual. Is something wrong?" Yul ask, worried. 

"No. I'm leaving now. Bye Yul shi" Jessica smile and left. 

Just when Jessica left, Taeyeon arrive. 

"Taeyeon shi, Jessica shi was just here" Yul said once they enter Taeyeon's office. Taeyeon took off his blazer and sit in his chair. 

"She came?" 

"Yes. She's been looking for you for the past few days." Yul said wondering what's wrong with their relationship. It seems like Taeyeon doesn't car about Jessica no more. 

"Just tell her I was busy" he said then got back to work. Yul dismiss himself back to his office. 

 

***

 

Feeling bad about ignoring her, he decided to finally take her out. Jessica was happy that he still care for her. She actually want them to ave a happy and peaceful night instead of arguing. 

"It's good for us to have a night out again" she said. 

"Yea. I'm sorry for what I've been doing to you. I shouldn't ignore you" he look at her apologetically. 

"I want this night to be peaceful. No bickering or arguing, can you do that for me?" she ask in her sweet, soft voice. 

"Of course." he smile. They enjoy their night together. All by themselves, full of peace.

The next morning, Taeyeon check his phone and was surprise to see all these text and phone call. It was Tiffany. He c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter