21

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Love Triangle False Alarm! Kim Taeyeon and Kwon Yuri side have denied about the reported love triangle. Kim Taeyeon's side have put out a statement that he is not involve with Kwon Yuri and Jessica Jung's reported relationship." 

"His side said 'Mr. Kim Taeyeon never knew anything about Mr. Kwon or Jessica Jung's personal life. It was true that Kim Taeyeon and Jessica Jung called off their relationship long ago and he haven't been close to Ms. Jung ever since.' On the other hand, Kwon Yuri also release a statement, 'My relationship with Jessica is just close friends. There is nothing out of the ordinary about our relationship except for friendship.' Even though we have both statements from the men, but Jessica Jung haven't spoke about this incident at all." 

Tiffany put her tablet down as she was just down catching up to the hot gossip. She was shocked about last week gossip on the whole 'Love Triangle' mess but something just told her it was the media play. 

Taeyeon gossips didn't surprised her as much as Jessica and Kwon Yuri's scandal. She met Jessica many time and she always seem like the princess type living in her lavish life style, so why is she with Kwon Yul? But now she knows they are just friends. 

"Jessica and Tae must be really popular for them to media play like that. They're like celebrities." Tiffany sigh then went to her room. 

Not soon after, door bell went off. 

"Taeyeon, come in" Taeyeon appeared on the other side. They greeted each other and he settle down in the living room. 

Tiffany went to her room to get Seohyun. "Here's daddy~~" Seohyun gigles when she saw her daddy sitting on the couch. 

"Appa~~" she called for him. 

"Good morning, my angel. Did you had a good sleep?" Tiffany gave her to him and Taeyeon embraces the toddler. 

"Heheh~~" 

"Aigoo...you are getting so big~ I bet you're going to be tall unlike appa~" Seohyun claps her hand and giggle again for the nth time. 

"The bakery called me this morning that her cake will be ready for pickup at 5." Tiffany said. Today is Seohyun's 3rd birthday. And both Taeyeon and Tiffany missed out on both of her past birthdays, they want to make a really nice and memorable birthday party for Seohyun. 

But the guest list barely have anyone at all since no one really know about this. Tiffany suggested that they should stay at home and celebrate but Taeyeon object and want to take Seohyun to Lotte World instead. 

They had an argument about being out in public, together. Tiffany was afraid that people might see them, but Taeyeon swept it under the rug and told her that she has nothing to worry about. 

"So we will go to Lotte World and have fun then we'll go pick up the cake at 5 then I already made a reservation for a private room at the restaurant" Taeyeon smile and give Seohyun another peck on her chubby cheeks. 

"Are you sure? I mean, what if--" 

"Tiffany, I already told you" he became stern. And Tiffany look away. 

Taeyeon bite is lips then set Seohyun aside. He move over to her side and sat beside her. 

"I know that you worried for me. But this is Seohyun's first birthday with us. I want her to remember this one instead of her other 2 where one of her parents was on the other side of the globe while the other didn't even knew she existed." Tiffany look at him, she saw a hint of disappointment in his eyes. 

"I want my baby girl to have the best birthday party she will ever have. I hope you understand" he give her a small smile and she nodded. 

"I'm sorry for not understand your point of view. I guess, I was too scared" with that, she stood and and pick up Seohyun. 

"I'm going to get her ready" and they leave him alone.

Taeyeon look around and he saw a picture frame of Tiffany and her family. Then beside it was another picture of her and baby Seohyun. 

"They must had a recent photo shoot...." he pick the frame from the side table and caress it. 

He sneered his thumb on top of Seohyun's little face. 

"My angel...." then he switch his attention to Tiffany. in the picture she had her eye-smile on. He think it's the most beautiful smile he had ever witness. 

Unconsciously, he smile and ran his finger on her. 

"You're so beautiful. I think I love you." he mumble. 

"Oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter