6

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you mean he's not here?! I need to see him!" Taeyeon, in raged, try to get into the house of Zach but the butler prevented him to. 

This morning, after he woke up, Taeyeon went on a search for Zach to find out where Mi-young is. Unfortunately, when he arrive at Zach's house, he only found his butler saying he already left the country to England for a holiday. 

"Mr. Zach is not here. I advise you to leave this property or els I will call the cops" The butler pushes Taeyeon then slammed the door right after. 

"Aish!" Taeyeon sigh, feeling hopeless again. Where's he going to find help now? The only person who possibly know where Mi-young is, is only Zach. Now that Zach isn't here, it's pretty much a dead end unless he fly over to England just to find the man.

"ing !" he started to cuss as he drive back to his company. 

 

~~~

 

*Ding* the elevator door open wide and step out a very beautiful, elegant young lady. She walk to where her boyfriend's office is. As she was walking, all eyes were on her. All the secretary and receptionist all look at her as if she was some kind of goddess. 

"Yul Shi" She called the man who just step out of his own office. Yul look up from his files and greeted her. 

"Jessica shi. Good afternoon. Here to see Taeyeon?" Yul smile. 

"Yes. Is he in there?" 

"Yea. He seams kind of mad when I saw him. Anyway, I have to go. See you" Yul wave. Jessica knock on the door and waited for her boyfriend to answer. 

"Come in" 

She open the door to see Taeyeon busy with his files. 

"Babe!" she called. Taeyeon look up and smile. Even though he was having a bad day, seeing her here makes it all better. 

"Hey, baby. Here to see me?" he dismiss his work and join her on the couch. 

"Yep. I was wondering, if you are hungry. I heard there this new sushi restaurant not far from here. Want to join me?" She sat on his lap. 

"Sure. I'm starving!" Taeyeon got his blazer on and they head out. 

"Yul, we're going out for lunch. Why won't you join us?" Taeyeon offer. 

"I think I still need to do some work" Yul answered. 

"Oh come on, we all need to eat. Come on, Jessica won't mind right, babe?" Jessica smile and nod. 

"Just join us Yul shi." Jessica grab Yul's arm and drag him along with them. 

 

~~~

 

They arrive at a sushi place near the company. Taeng and Jessica sat beside each other and Yul sat across from them. 

"I'll get the Salmon, Tuna, and Snapper combo.." Yul order his meal while the couple is sharing their meal. 

As they wait for their meal, Yul and Taeyeon chat about what's going on in their life. Then Yul ask about the couple's love life. 

"So, when are you guys getting marry?" 

Taeyeon and Jessica's eyes met. "Uhm....we haven't thought of that." Jessica concluded and Taeyeon just stay silent. 

Yul nodded in understanding but something told him that Taeyeon have another answer. 

"What about you, Yul? Got any girlfriend or girlfriends?" Jessica tease. 

Yul was shock by her boldness. They're barely friends but more of acquaintances and yet she's implying he's a player. 

"Babe, Yul isn't those guys.." Taeyeon step in. 

"Oh so you're the prince charming kind..." she sip her drink while looking at him. 

"I've dated some of my close friends before. But n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter