15

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They stood there, staring at each other in disbelief. Both of them didn't know what to do or say. Taeyeon heart pump faster and faster. 

! Why is Tiffany here?! With umma?!?!

"Ahem....Taeyeon, do you know Tiffany?" Mrs. Kim ask confused herself, thinking maybe these two already know each other. 

"...." 

"We met at a friend's birthday party. I never knew he was your son, Mrs. Kim" Tiffany spoke for him. She sense that he had no explanation for this. 

"Yes. That's what happen.....uhh....we met at a friend's party..." Taeyeon finally thawed out. He took a seat next to his mother to avoid eye contact. 

"How wonderful..." Mrs. Kim smile. 

"Why wont you guys order? You two must be starving" Taeyeon immediately buried his face in the menu while Tiffany tried to act normal. 

The lunch "date" went on faster than he expected. They manage to act as if they never seen each other. When Mrs. Kim gone home, Taeyeon offer a walk around the mall. 

"That was unexpected" he said. 

"You really didn't know that I was the girl your mother was talking about?" 

"No. I mean...I did expect a girl. My mother would always try to set me up with random women of all ages. Legal age of course" Tiffany giggle. 

"I'm really sorry for her....Umma always trying to match me up so I can settle down and have a family...even though she already have a grandchild already." they come to a stop. 

"When are you telling them? About us, Seohyun and I" 

"I don't know. I really don't know if I can though." Taeyeon stare at her. 

"Taeyeon, you can't hide this from them. I think it's best if you tell them. I have to go, Seohyun is probably looking for me. See you" she smile and wave at him. 

"Bye...." Taeyeon sigh. What will he do? Tell them? What will they think of Tiffany and Seohyun? Will they think that they are a burden? Or will they accept them? 

"Aish.....I can't tell them. Not yet, at least." 

 

***

 

@ Tigers Baseball game

 

"Yo where is Yuri? The game is about to start!" It is game day and yet Yuri and his "special" friend is nowhere to be found. 

"I don't know, maybe he bail out? Yo, Mike! You sure he's coming?" 

"I'm sure. And he said he'll bring his friend with him too" 

"Hey guys! Sorry we're late, I had trouble finding a parking place." Yuri finally shows up, along with a shy girl hiding behind him. 

"Finally you came, we thought you got abducted by the aliens!" his friend joke and they share a laugh. 

"So, care to introduce us to your friend here?" Mike ask, noticing a sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter