17

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 14 came and love is in the air. Maybe.

"Would you like to buy some flower Mister?" asked the little girl. 

"Flowers?" Yul look at the girl and she nodded cutely. 

"Yes! Flowers for your girlfriend!" Yul blush. His girlfriend? 

"I'll take the whole basket. Thank you" he smile and pay for the basket of flowers. 

"There's nothing wrong with giving flower to a friend, right?" he chuckle. 

 

***

 

On the other side of town, Jessica is having a crisis. What should she wear? Should she go with the elegant black dress or the seductive red one? Or perhaps the light pink cute one? 

"Aigoo! There's nothing to wear!!" she cried. Jessica dig deeper into her closet that is as big as a small apartment and yet there is nothing that satisfies her. 

Then she hears a knock on the door. 

"Come in!!" 

"Aigoo....what's this? Jessica, honey why is your room look like a junk yard?" her mother came in and is shock to see such a messy room, filled with clothes. 

Mrs. Jung finally found her daughter in the closet and isn't happy with what she had done. 

"Jessica what is the reason for all these mess?" 

"It's Valentine Day, mommy! And I can't find anything to wear!" Jessica sat on the pile of clothes. 

"Oh....so that is the reason?" Mrs. Jung laugh. 

"Honey, your closet is the size of my college dorm. Just find something elegant to wear." 

"Elegant? But what if Yu---" Jessica cut her tongue as she realize she almost said Yul's name. 

"Yu? Who is Yu?" her mother ask as she expect the guy to be Taeyeon. 

"Nothing. I didn't say anything!" Jessica change the topic. 

"I'll just go with this black dress. Thanks mommy!" she tries to push her mother out but it fails. 

"Oh no...I'm not going anywhere until you tell me who you are going to dinner with." Mrs. Jung stood her ground and is determine to find out. 

"I'm just going out with a friend! Gosh!" Jessica pouted and sat on her bed. 

"Just a friend?" Jessica nodded. Mrs. Jung laugh out loud. 

"Honey, I am your mother and I know you would never try this hard to just go see a friend. Spill it, who is this guy?" Jessica bit her lips. 

"Is it Taeyeon?" Jessica felt pissed. 

"I already told you, we broke up! Why can't you and dad just accept that Taeyeon and I are no longer a thing!" she felt mad. She felt as if her parents want no one but Taeyeon for her and it's killing her. 

Mrs. Jung is taken back by her daughter out rage. "Then who? Who are you seeing?!" 

That was it. She couldn't take it any longer. 

"His name is Kwon Yuri! He is the person I love! More then Taeyeon and I cherish him more than I ever did with Tae! We are going to dinner tonight and there's nothing stopping me!" Jessica took the dress and ran into the bathroom and lock the door. the lady have to get ready for her d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter