33

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon finished washing up and is ready to start the day with a big smile on his face. As he went down to the kitchen to greet everyone, his mother notice his boosted mood. 

"You look happier than usual" she commented pouring a hot cup of milk coffee in his mug. 

Taeyeon take a sip of his coffee and chuckle at his mother's remark,"Why wouldn't I be happy? Everyone should be happy!" he said and take a seat next to his father who also noticed. 

"You're not 'this' happy, Taengoo" his mother emphasized. 

"It's a bright sunny day, the perfect morning to start off the perfect day!" he sang making his parents worried. 

"Are you sure you're okay, son?" Mr. Kim ask putting down his newspaper. 

"Yes! Why do you guys look like you've just seen a ghost?" he questioned his parents strange behavior. 

"Well, I guess we all should be happy then" Mr. Kim just laugh and eat his breakfast. 

"Wait, where is Tiffany? She should eat with us too" Mrs. Kim asked not seeing her anywhere. 

"Uh, Tiffany is tired. She's very sleepy. I wanted her to get as much sleep as she needed" he said, rather acting more strange. 

"Why? All she did last night was eat dinner with us. That shouldn't cost much energy. What in the world could she possibly do for her to gain energy for the day?" Mrs. Kim ask oblivious. 

"Uh...Well...She's tired. I had no heart to wake her up. Just let her be, umma. So appa, do you think you can baby sit Seohyun today?" he asked, changing the topic. 

"Of course! I will drop anything to spend more time with Seo baby." 

They finish their breakfast and Taeyeon rush back to his room to check if Tiffany has woken up yet. 

"Fany...." he tap her shoulder.

"Uhmm..." she mumble, still in her deep slumber. 

"Baby, wake up" he tap her exposed belly. 

"You missed breakfast" he poke her exposed thigh. 

"And it's 8..." her eyes shot open.

"It's what?!" she shouted in shock. 

"It's currently seven forty-two" he look at his watch again. 

"Oh no!" she immediately sat up and rub her eyes. 

"I'm late! There's a huge meeting to day at the office!" she rushed out of bed but quickly sat back down when she could feel the cool breeze touching her entire body. 

"I wouldn't mind seeing this every morning~~" he smirk. Tiffany realized that she is in total and cover herself with the blanket. 

Her face turned bloody red, making him chuckle. 

"You should get ready. I'll wait for you downstairs" he lean in to give her a kiss then leave her alone. 

"Gosh!" she said when she remembered their activity last night. 

"Oh gosh!" and now she remembered that they are not in Taeyeon's place nor her's but the Kim's resident. 

"I hope nobody heard us. That will be really embarrassing."

 

*** 

 

"Hey Yul, are the new files ready?" Yul look through his organized desk. 

"Yes, it's right here." 

"Hey Yul, what happened to the meeting Monday?" 

"It's been moved to Wednesday" he answered and just at that moment, his phone rang. 

"Hello?" 

"Yes. They are ready for transport." he hung up. 

"Yul, can I have those meeting prompt?" 

"Sure" he answers. 

"Representative meeting?" 

"Thursday." 

"Lunch meeting with Mr. Park?" 

"Tomorrow at one sharp." 

With all these questions to be answered, that is just a typical day at the office. Once the sun has gone down, and the moon is slowly reaching up, Yul finds himself relaxing, slouching in his chair finally breathing after yet again, a hectic day.

He turn towards the window to stare at the beautiful sun setting over the city. Then his phone dings signaling he has a text messa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter