20

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Yul arrived at his place, he carry a cripple Jessica, bridal style, all the way up to his apartment. Suzy already left when they were still at the ice skating park. And now Jessica is on his bed once again. 

"Yul...it hurts~~" she whimpered when he tried to move her ankle. 

"Sorry....I think you strain your ankle muscle." Yul said noticing a hint of purple coming from her skin. 

"Is is serious?" she asked innocently. 

Yul chuckle and shook his head. 

"It's not a major injury. It's just that you tear your ankle muscle when you fell. I'll go get some ice and apply it on the wound then all is left is for you to rest" he gave her a warm smile then leave for the kitchen. 

Moments later, Yul came back with a Ziploc bag filled with crushed ice and a roll of paper towels. He gently lifted her leg and slide a pillow under then apply the ice bag wrapped by the paper towel. 

"Is it too cold?" he ask in his soft voice. Jessica shook her head. 

"This should heal it. Just rest and keep the ice bag on your ankle until it fully heals." 

"How long does it take?" she asked. 

"Usually 3 days to a week." 

"What? Oh no! I have a photo shoot tomorrow!" she freaked out. 

"Looks like it have to be at another time. You can't walk unless you use crutches or a wheelchair." Jessica was horrified by the fact that she can't walk for the next few days. What is she going to do about the photo shoot, her job, and her parents? 

"Oh crap! I haven't called my parents" she look at the clock and it was already pass midnight. She face palm her self and Yul giggle. 

"Ya! Not funny!" she pouted. 

"Ok. Ok. Sorry. Just give them a call if you feel like they're worrying about you." He handed her, her cell phone. 

Jessica quickly dialed her mother and soon after, Mrs. Jung picked up. 

"Jessica? Where are you?" her mother sounded panic. 

"I am at a friend's house. I can't go home tonight." 

"What's the matter? Are you okay, honey?" 

"I'm fine...it's just...I strain a muscle." 

"What?! Is it serious?" 

"No..not really. I don't think I can go to work for the next few days. It's getting late. You should go to sleep, umma. Tell appa what I told you. Take care!" she hung up, not letting her mother say another word. She knew her parent too well that she was sure that they would never let her stay at another man home. 

Yul came back by her side. 

"You should sleep." he simply said. 

"But I haven't brush my teeth and take off my make up." Yul raise his brows. How could he forget? She needed to be clean. 

"Oh. You're right." he scratched his head as he didn't know what to do. 

"Well? Carry me to the bathroom." she raised both of her arms up, waiting for him to carry her again. As expected, Yul carried her to the bathroom and sat her on the counter top. 

"Okay....can you skip taking a bath for tonight?" he ask awkwardly. 

Jessica giggled as she knew what he was thinking. Nonetheless, she nodded and made his life easier. 

Yul got a few baby wipes and was about to clean her face but she stopped him. She took the wipes from him and send him out. 

"Why?" 

"I don't want you to see me~~" she pouted. Yul chuckle. 

"I thought we already had this conversation the last time you were here. Don't you remember what I said to you?"

"You look great with out those make ups on." He took the wipes from her and started to gently wipe the make up away. 

"There. You look normal" he said. After he dive in the cabinet for a new toothbrush, Yul let Jessica brush her own teeth while he get the couch ready for himself. 

"Yul~ I'm done!" she shouted and he went back to the bathroom to carry her to the bed. 

"Okay. You definitely need to go to sleep now. Good night" he was about to go for the couch but she was able to catch his hand. 

"Stay" Yul didn't say anything els. He knew she wouldn't give up if he refused. So, he lay beside her and she cuddle with him, something that no one had did since his last serious girlfriend. 

They stay that way until he could hear her cute snores. Jessica was long gone by now. He silently tucked her in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter