27

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you for choosing me to write about your story" the journalist said as he sits comfortably on Taeyeon's couch at the office.

"I don't like journalist that much but you're the exception. I've read many of your articles and they were all very good. Classy and it get right to the point. That's why I chose you, you're the best in the business" Taeyeon had been looking for the right person to write about the situation for days now.

He finally chose Journalist Lee, after remembering reading plenty of his articles and Taeyeon quite respect the guy since the article was very forward. 

"Thanks, I try my best not to be biased or show my opinion. Shall we get started?" 

"Yes" 

"Alright, I'll ask you a bunch of questions and they will be recorded for references" Taeyeon nodded. 

"How did you feel when you first know that your personal life was shown to the world?" Lee starts off with the first question. 

"I was shocked. Obviously, I wanted to keep this a secret as long as possible" Taeyeon answer and the journalist writes it down. 

"You said as long as possible not as much as possible, so are you saying you were planning to reveal your private life?" Taeyeon think about his answer. 

"Yes, but I didn't think it would be this soon" 

"How old is your daughter?" 

"3" Taeyeon smile unconsciously. 

"Is there anyone els who knows about this?" 

"My parents and some of my close friends." 

"Do you know her mother?" 

"Yes" 

"And what is the current relationship status with her?" Taeyeon is caught tongue tide. He doesn't know what to answer, truthfully. However for the public sakes, "We're not in a intimate relationship but we are very close and I am willing to stay in my daughter's life." 

"So she's a close friend?" Taeyeon nodded. 

"Did you have feelings for her before you guys had the baby?"

"No, we were young and things happen, however we are taking responsibilities to give our daughter a good life." 

"You guys are good parents. Most of the people I know that are in your shoes either bail out on the kid or they give them to foster care." 

"Thanks" 

"Anyway, do you have feelings for her now?" Taeyeon is once again, tongue tide.

"I prefer not to answer" The journalist understand and cross the question out of his list. 

"Why did you keep it out of the public?" 

"I was the one that suggested that. I am a business man who is in the public eyes. I didn't want them to be bother by the overwhelming media." 

"Now that people know this secret of yours, will you talk about her?" 

"All I can say is she's a sweet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter