11

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, Taeyeon arrive at work with a huge headache. He spent all night trying to put Seohyun to sleep because the baby woke up at 2 am and kept crying and Tiffany didn't know what to do so she called for him. 

"Morning" he greeted the people on his floor then enter the meeting room. Today they have an early meeting so he needs to get everything ready. Yul and some other executives join him and wait for the others to come in.

Yul saw how unready is. "Taeyeon shi, you don't look good" Yul whisper to him. 

"Do I look that bad? Damn I stayed up until 3 last night." he explain trying to chug his coffee. 

"Why did you stay up?" Yul ask but Taeyeon stay quiet. The meeting soon start.

After an hour of meeting, it was over. Taeyeon rush to his office to avoid anyone noticing his face. 

"Aish...so tired. He went to his desk and sat down. He then notice the picture frame of Jessica. He sigh and took it. 

"I guess we weren't meant to be together." he put the frame in the cabinet and continue his work. 

 

***

 

It's been a week since they broke up but Jessica kept on coming back to the club and drink until she fall asleep. 

Tonight she's back again and like usual, she's wasted. Sitting herself at the bar, she could only chug down drink after drink and stare at it. 

"Jessica?" one of her friends recognize her. The lady came and saw how Jessica is. 

"Jessica, are you okay?" she try to wake her up. 

"Hmm...Helloooooo" 

"Jessica I think you need to go home, girl" she said. 

"No....leave me alone! No one cares for me any way!" 

"Girl, you drunk. What happen to Taeyeon?" Jessica shouted at her as soon as she hear that name. 

"Don't bring him up! He's a ing ! Taeyeon!" the lady just stay quiet and took Jessica's phone. She found Taeyeon's number and call him. 

...

"Hello?" Taeyeon asnwer. 

"Hello, Tae? It's Julian. Jessica is in the club right now. I think you need to get her. She's going crazy here." 

"Jessica....she's drunk?" Taeyeon sigh. He look at the clock in his room. It's already late. 

"Alright. Just keep her company. I'll send someone to pick her up." he hung up. 

He rub his head and dial is PA. 

"Yul. Can you please pick up Jessica. She's at this one club downtown. Just get her home safely." he said and hang up.

"Oh okay. I'll go now" on the other side, Yul just woke up from the phone call and immediately get dress. He rush to his car and drove to the club according to Taeyeon. 

He arrive at the club and it was crowded. He personally doesn't like clubs or anything that is blasting with music. He's a very classy man. 

He finally found Jessica. This is the first time he saw Jessica like this. Usually he always see the elegant and classy Jessica not drunk Jessica. 

"Hello. I'm here for Ms. Jessica according to Mr. Kim Taeyeon" he said the lady that is with Jessica. 

"Okay.  Ya, Jessica...this handsome man is here to get you home. Lets go honey" she and Yul try to get her on her feet. 

"Hmm no! Leave!" Jessica started to yell but they manage to get to Yul's car. 

"Alright. I'll leave now. Thank you for your help" Yul bid goodbye to the lady and drove off. During the ride, Jessica kept on other him by touching his arms and leg. 

"Jessica shi, please stay still." he was annoyed by her. Jessica just laugh and ask silly questions. 

"Why are you always in a suit?" 

"Because It's a formal clothing to wear during work" 

"Why are you always working?" 

"Because it's my job, Jessica shi" he answer. 

"Hmmm why are you so stern?" Yul didn't answer. 

"Hey! Answer me!" she grip on his arm and shook it. Yul manage to control the wheel even though it's difficult with Jessica interrupting his driving. 

"Jessica shi, please stay still. I don't want you to get hurt" Yul said in his usual polite manner. Jessica stop herself and pouted. 

"Where are we going?" Now that he can answer.

"To your place" Jessica immediately freak. 

"No! Don't take me there! I don't want to see him! No!!!" she hit Yul's arm and the man wince. 

"Jessica shi.....stop!" 

"No! Don't take me there! I don't want to go home!" 

"You won't see him...." He said, assuming that she's talking about Taeyeon. 

"NO! I have pictures of him I don't want to see that ! No!" 

"Okay!! I won't take you there." He sigh once she began to loosen up. Having no where els to go, he drove back to his place. 

He help her get out of the car and guide her to his apartment. Since he only has 2 rooms and one of them he already turn into an office space, he had to lend Jess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter