13

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes, I think we need to look into what the tire is made out of rather than where it comes from because most of our cars have a specific brand of tires we've been ordering from but the fact that most of our customers complain that the tires are weak and pops from time to time is the biggest issue right now..." The week is almost over and before they head into the weekend, they have to have their monthly meetings. 

Taeyeon listen to all the representatives and Yul is sitting beside him, also considering the fact that their tires need to change. 

"What do you think, Yul?" Taeyeon ask and everyone switch their attention to Yuri. 

"I do agree that some of our cars are great but the tries is one of the main reason why our customers is unsatisfied. Over the past years, there were a handful of costumers that complains about the tires and there are some that request if we would change the quality of the tires. I think that our cars are much better if we change the tires and look more into what kind of materials each tire companies put in. I'm sure our customers would be happy if we tell them that we're going to change the tires." Yul finish his reasoning and Taeyeon agree. 

"Alright. Lets end this meeting with the fact that our tires really need to change. I want reports of each tire companies and what materials they use." Taeyeon said. 

"Our next meeting is in the middle of next month. Yes, that isn't enough time for you all to have a thorough search but we need to change this issue as fast as possible. Thank you for all of your hard work" Yul ended the meeting. 

He and Taeyeon went back to Taeyeon's office. "That was the longest meeting I've ever attended." Taeyeon took off his blazer and sat on the couch. 

"But it was a meeting that really did need to be held." Yul said. 

"Nice job back there. It seems like you would make a great CEO instead of me" Taeyeon said, honestly. When Taeyeon was still a delinquent, Yul was already working for the company.

Yul had more education and experience in the business than him. He have more passion and is hard working. Sometimes he think that the company would be much better with Yul running it rather than him. 

"What are you saying? This company belongs to you. Even if you don't like it, it is still yours to claim. I'm very grateful to be trusted by you, Mr. Kim senior, and your grandfather." 

"You met my grandfather?" Taeyeon ask. 

"Yes. When I was still an Intern, I knew him because he was always here watching the car show. He was really a kind man. Too bad he had to left us." The late grandpa Kim, was one of the main reason why this company is at where it is today. 

"Yea...." Taeyeon felt a bit ashamed. He could of help his grandfather out but he had to go out every night instead. Oh well, it is what it is. At least he is taking the responsibility now. 

"Excuse me" one of the secretary came in. 

"Yes?" Taeyeon ask. 

"Someone is here to see you" She said. 

"Oh really?" Taeyeon stood up. 

"Oh...I'm sorry. I meant, Mr. Kwon." Taeyeon stop and look at Yul. Yul look at the secretary. 

"Me? Someone is looking for me?" Yul ask, surprise. 

"Yes. She's asking for you" Yul is surprise again. It's a woman. 

"Oh okay. I'll be right out." the secretary left. 

"Your girlfriend?" Taeyeon tease. 

"Huh? No.... I actually don't know who she is" he freaked out. 

"Aish, it's cool, Yul. Go ahead" Yul nodded. and excuse himself. 

He went out and saw a young lady standing by his door. She had her back to him so he couldn't identify her.  

"Hello, are you looking for me?" he ask. 

"Yul" it's Jessica. 

"Oh. Jessica shi. You're looking for me?" he ask and she nodded. 

"Yes. Can we go into your office?" she ask noticing some eyes staring at them. 

"Sure..." He smile and let her in. At the same, Taeyeon walk out but only caught the side face of her. 

He stop and look until the door closed. 

"Sica? Is that her?" he ask himself. He walk to the secretary that walk in earlier. 

"Excuse me, what is the lady's mane that ask for Yul?" he ask. 

"She said her name is Jessica" He widen his eyes. 

"Oh.. thank you." he walk back to the office area. He look at Yul's door. 

"Why did she ask for Yul?" He suddenly felt jealous but at the same time, not. 

But he does wonder what is going on between them. But he shouldn't. It's none of his business. But...they did dated...so it is his business, right? 

"Aish....I need to find out" he mumble. 

"But not now." he concluded

In Yul's office, Jessica walk around. She saw the same people that was in his pitures at home. She smile. 

He looked so cute~~

"So.. you were looking for me?" 

"Yes. I have extra tickets to as festival. Would you like to go with me... us" she corrected herself. Jessica only had 2 tickets, but she act as if she's going with a group of friends and invites Yul. 

"Festival? Sound fun. When is it?" This Friday. It's starts at 5 to midnight. You'll have plenty of time to go with us. And they have a concert there too. It starts at 7" she said. 

"7? That's perfect. Okay, I'll go. We're also meeting your friends too?" he ask.

"Ummm... Yea. She'll be going too" she lied. 

"Okay. Do you need a ride there?" he ask. 

Oh Yul, you're so sweet

"No, I already have a ride.... we can just meet at the front gate" she smile widely. 

"Okay. Count me in" he smiles and she find him so attractive. Jessica left after that with a bunch of butterflies in her. She already feel so excited. 

 

***

 

It's already Friday evening and before he had to go, he have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter