7

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Jin" he greeted. 

"Ohhh look's who's here to see appa? Did you miss me, baby?" he took Seohyun from Mrs. Jin and the baby girl hug her appa tightly. 

"She couldn't wait to see you. She was crying yesterday because you didn't show up" Mrs. Jin said. 

"Oh...Appa is sorry but appa had a meeting. Anyway, I'm going to take her out." 

"Okay, be careful, someone you know might see you with her." she warned and Taeyeon nodded, heading out to the gate. 

He sat Seohyun in the baby seat at the back and buckle her up. he rush to the drivers seat and drove away. He drove about 20 minutes away from the city to a park. 

"Okie...lets go" he unbuckle her and carried the little girl along with his bag. 

He lay a blanket on the grass and sat down with the little one on his lap. "Guess what appa brought? Yep...PB&J! Yum~~!" he open the container and rip a little piece of it for his baby. 

"Here. Yum right?" Seohyun taste it and smile. 

"Hmmmmm" she said. 

"Good?" 

"Hhmmmmm" she clapped her hands. 

"Good!" Taeyeon chuckle. They spent the remainder of the afternoon together before Taeyeon had to drive her back to the orphanage. 

"Aigoo...time to go now. Appa will miss you baby~~" he pouted as they walk into the gate. 

"You guys are back. How was your day out?" Mrs. Jin welcome them. She took Seohyun from Tae. 

"It was nice. I would like to do that every once in a while. I want to spent as mush time with her as possible" he play with her little palm.

"Hmmm waaa waaa" Seohyun began to cry. Maybe she need a diaper change. 

"Oh, baby Seohyun need a quick bath huh? Okay...Well I think it's getting late now. You should get some rest, Tae." 

"Alright. Bye..Bye bye baby" He kisses her cheeks and waited until Mrs. Jin went inside before leaving the orphanage. 

 

***

 

"Good morning, Tiffany" Andy greeted Tiffany as she yawn. 

"Morning, Andy.." she smile and went to the fridge.

"Did you had a good sleep?" 

"Yea... It's nice to be back and see the Korean sun" she smile and Andy serves her, her breakfast. In the middle of their eating, Tiffany began being serious. 

"Andy...I want to go today. I can't wait any longer." Andy stop eating and nodded. 

"Okay. I'll get the car ready." Andy clean his plate then headed out. 

Tiffany went back to her room and open her closet. She pick out her outfit of the day and stripe down her tank top and short shorts. 

She put on her blue jeans and white tee. She then finishes off with killer black heels. 

She then walk to the drawer on the left side of her bed and open the bottom drawer. She smile weakly holding the little clothing and baby accessories. 

"We're finally meeting, baby" she caress her name that was sewed on to the clothes. She put them all back but took the pink hat. 

She went to her locked cabinet and took out a birth certificate. 

 

***

 

On their way, Tiffany is in deep thought. Andy look back, "You want to talk about it?" he ask. She snap out of her thoughts and look at him. 

"Do you think she will accept me?" 

"Well, she's only a toddler. I'm sure she won't hate you" 

"But I left her. I left her when she couldn't even move on her own." Tiffany started to tear up. 

"You know well that you didn't want to leave her. You were forced. So don't blame yourself." Andy gave her words of encouragement.

"We've arrived" Tiffany look out the window and saw the orphanage home. She let out a sigh and open the door. 

Slowly she walk closer and closer to the front gate and halt. She saw some older kids playing in the front yard and her heart beat faster and faster. Andy follow her from behind and gently push her towards the gate. 

"Wait...I don't think I can do this. She...she will hate me. Those people in there will hate me as well!" she st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter