8

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hours of spending time with her daughter, Tiffany had to leave. She can not take Seohyun with her until the document is done. 

"I'll be back tomorrow. Thank you raising her" Tiffany smile then left the orphanage. 

On the way home, "So, did you met her?" Andy ask while focusing on the road. 

"Yea. She's precious. She looks like me" Andy chuckle. 

"Of course she would look like you, you're her mother." 

"I'm coming back tomorrow. You can meet her too" Tiffany smile and look at the picture on her phone. 

"Yay~~" 

 

***

 

Taeyeon finished his work early and is beginning to leave for the orphanage. He is on his way down to the lobby and was greeted by all the employees. 

"Tae~~" Then, he heard the voice of his girlfriend. 

"Sica? What are you doing here?" he ask when he saw her. She walk tp him and cross her arms. 

"What am I doing here? Don't you know?" Taeyeon shrug his shoulders. 

Jessica gape and chuckle. "You already forgot?" 

"Sica, I don't have time to argue, I'm very busy now.." 

"Are you serious, Kim Taeyeon?!" she shouted. The employees around them stare. 

"Sica...keep quiet, please. I' sorry if I forgot anything, but I have a very important meeting I have to go to" he said and was about to walk away. 

He stop and face her. He took her hands and squeeze it. 

"I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you this weekend okay? I love you.." he peck her lips then walk tot he parking area. 

Jessica stood there and frown. "He said that last time...." she sigh, feeling down. 

"Jessica shi" Then, she turn around and saw Yuri. 

"Yul shi. Hello, aren't you going with Taeyeon?" she ask. 

"No. Did Taeyeon left?" Yuri ask. 

"Wait... he siad he have an important meeting to go to. He didn't tell you?" Jessica furrow her brows. 

"Important meeting? Today? We don't have any meeting, not any that I know of." Jessica bit her lips. Did Taeyeon lied to her? If it's not about the company, then who is he meeting with? 

"Did he say anything about meeting someone?" She ask. 

"No, I didn't even talk to him beside this morning. Is there something wrong, Jessica shi?" 

"No. It's nothing. Anyway, it was nice talking with you, Yul shi. See you" she smile and walk away. Yuri just stood there and wait until she exit the building. 

"They cancel their date again? Hmm" he shook his head then walk back to his floor. 

 

***

 

Taeyeon arrive at the orphanage and walk straight to Mrs. Jin office. 

"Hey, is there something wrong?" Taeyeon sat on the couch and Mrs. Jin grab some papers. 

"Here" she handed those paper to him. Taeyeon took it and read them. He was confused. 

"What are these. Why do you have Seohyun's birth certificate?" He ask. 

"Her mother came" Taeyeon look up and open his mouth but no word escape. 

"She was here this morning. When I called you, she was already with Seohyun" 

"She met Seohyun?!" Taeyeon stood up. He couldn't believe it. Weeks of trying to find this woman and she finally showed up, on her own. 

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?! I could have met her!" he pace back and forth. 

"She's going to take Seohyun" Taeyeon stop. "What?" he mumble. 

"She's going to take full custody of Seohyun. I can only keep Seohyun for only 5 days now." 

"But...Can't you talk to your lawyers?! She did left the baby, what make her that she could take the baby back just like that?!" he yelled. Taeyeon took off his coat and tie. 

"I can't, I already read the documents. Over and over again but by the end of Sunday, she will take Seohyun" Mrs. Jin said sadly. 

"Wait...she can take Seohyun back because she's the biological mother." Mrs. Jin nodded. 

"I'm the biological father. I have as much chances as her to take full custody of Seohyun." He smile. Maybe he does have a chance to take Seohyun.

"I sure hope you will, Taeyeon" Mrs. Jin said and handed him the documents.

"I think you should take this. She's coming back tomorrow. I'll call you when she arrive." Taeyeon nodded then head out.

He walk to where his daughter is and pick her up.

"Appa~~" the little baby said.  

"Hey...does Seo miss appa?" he peck her cheeks.

He caress her hair and hug her tightly. He can not let her go. He work hard just to take custody of her and just because her mother is here, doesn't mean he should just give up.

 

***

 

The next day, as expected Tiffany came to the orphanage and went straight to Seohyun. 

"Baby! Mommy's here" She smile and Seohyun hug her mother. 

"Aww baby.... you are so cute!" She walk to a bench and sat down. Andy sat next to her and play with Seohyun's fingers. 

"Hmmmmm" Seohyun said while playing with the two. 

"She's really precious." he smile. 

"Ms. Tiffany, look like you did come after all" Mrs. Jin pop up. 

"Yes. I wouldn't want to miss a day without seeing her no more" She said and Seohyun giggle. 

"Just to let you know, someone is here to see you" M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter