9

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon stare at the blank screen on his computer. His mind is occupied by Seohyun and nothing els. It's been a full weak since her mother claim her and now, he is depress. The thought of never seeing her again made him even sadder. 

He sigh. 

Jessica came barging in and cross her hand. She isn't happy, in fact she isn't happy at all these past few week. Taeyeon been ignoring her and she's tired of it. 

"Tae! Taeyeon!" Taeyeon look at her with an emotionless face. 

"What is wrong with you?! You promise me that we would hang out but you bail out again!" she glared at him. 

"Jessica, I'm tired. If you have nothing els, please leave me alone" he close his eyes. 

"Excuse me? What the ?! Are you serious, Taeng?!"

He is tired of hearing her bickering. "Look, I'll call you when I'm free..." 

"You know what? Forget it. You're doing it again. You say you will but you will never will. Just stop promising me because it's bull." she yelled at him then storm out of his office. 

He stare at the door and just kept on staring. 

After an hour, he decided to go out to get some fresh air. After wondering the streets, he stumble a place that brings back memories of him buying stuff for Seohyun. He arrive at the Children's Center. 

It is pointless to go in but he went in anyway. He stop when he saw a bunch of books but he specifically pick up a coloring book. 

"Hehehe" he look up. Was that? 

"Hehe" 

"Seohyun?" he put the book down and start looking where that giggle came from. 

"Hehehe" he turn the corner and there he saw his baby with her mother. 

"Hehehe" He smile. God he misses her. 

"Seohyun" he speak up. Tiffany turn around and saw him. She smile and greeted him. 

"Hey...what made you come here?" she ask. 

"Me? I was........" why was he here? 

"I was just passing by and decided to have a look....what about you?" he ask back. 

"I want to buy Seo baby some toys" he nodded. He kneel down to see Seohyun's lovely face. He grin, how he miss this. 

"Hey... appa miss you. Do you miss appa?" he ask. Seohyun just clap her hand. 

"Do you really miss that much?" Tiffany ask. 

"Yes. I really did miss her. I've been sleep deprive, depress and sad." Tiffany felt bad for taking Seohyun back when she knew Taeyeon was about to adopt her. 

"I'm sorry....we need to get going but you can meet with us at the Han River park on Sunday...we'll be there at noon. See ya" she horridly push the stroller and they left. 

Taeyeon didn't felt sad as he knew he is going to see them this Sunday. "He grin and felt happy as he went back to the company. 

 

***

 

Sunday came and Taeyeon is already waiting for them. He arrived at the Han river park but didn't know which part of the park Tiffany is going to. Luckily he spotted them from a short distance. 

He was about to meet with him but he saw an ice cream stand. 

Tiffany lay a picnic blanket on the grass and let Seohyun do what ever she wants. She smile at Seohyun's cute face. 

Then, Seohyun pointed at someone behind her. "Appa~~" she called. Tiffany turn around and quickly fix her hair. 

"Hello~~" he greeted them with a wide smile. He sat next to Tiffany and handed Seohyun a small ice cream cup. 

"For my baby. Enjoy~~" 

"Here, we can share" he said and she blush. 

"Thank you" she said and took one of the spoon and shove it into . Taeyeon notice the ice cream stain on the side of . 

"Tiffany shi, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter