31

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Upon arriving to the restaurant Taeyeon had reserved, their personal waiting seated them by the window which let them see the entire night life of Seoul. 

"Wow, you got us an amazing view" said Tiffany, admiring the starry night above the lighted city. 

"Yea, I had to make sure we get the seat near the window" Taeyeon commented, looking at the menu. 

"Any starters?" 

"Kimchi soup" they both said. Tiffany giggles and Taeyeon hide himself behind the menu. 

"What about your drinks?" 

"A good bottle of fine wine, thanks" Taeyeon said. 

"I'll be back after you have your appetizers" the waiter leave them. 

"So, how do you think the public been treating you?" he asked. 

"Good, I guess. I mean, I had some reporters taking pictures of me, but I never really see them getting published. You seemed to be bother more than I am" she take a sip of her wine. 

"No...It's just that I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. Those reports tend to go overboard sometime" he defend himself. 

"Taeyeon, it's fine. I know this would happen. You don't need to worry about me" she give him a reassuring smile. 

Taeyeon sigh. He knew he was too protective over her. If she isn't bothered by it, then why should he? 

"You're right. Sorry for that." 

"You don't need to be sorry. I know that you cared for me and I appreciate that. None of my past love would care for me that much" Taeyeon seemed surprise. 

"Why? How did they treat you?" 

"Before I had Seohyun, it was just those stupid teenage love stories. I believed in them too much and really thought we were going to last" Tiffany chuckle at her younger self. 

"Then after I had Seohyun, when I was in the states, whenever guys learned that I already have a child, they always tend to push me little." 

"What do you mean?" he ask. 

"They were the kind of bad boys who don't treat their girls right. Yea... dated a few of those until I grew older and realized my main focus was reuniting with Seohyun" Tiffany said and Taeyeon felt bad for her. 

"All your life, you were involve with those guys?" his gaze fell. 

"And I was one of them..." he said with his shoulders down. He was no different then those guys she dated. 

"No you're not Taeyeon. You were just young. We both were. But you've grown to a man everyone respected" she lifted his spirit. 

"Tiffany, you have had some guys in your life that didn't deserve you. But I can be the one guy that can make you happy. I'm yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter