29

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"After their lunch with Sooyoung and Sunny, Taeyeon drove Tiffany and Seohyun home but offer Tiffany to go out for a walk around the park.

"Are you thinking of going back to the states?" Taeyeon ask her. 

"Not really. It seems like Seohyun likes it here. Especially you." 

"Good because I don't want you to leave" Taeyeon immediately found his statement awkward. 

"I mean I don't want you and Seobaby to leave" he reword his sentence and blush. Tiffany giggles. 

"Are you seeing anyone now a days?" he bluntly ask. 

"No. My soul focus on Seohyun" Taeyeon sigh in relief as if he was wanting that answer. 

"What about you, Mr. Kim? I bet there are many women lining up for you" they settle down on a bench. 

Taeyeon chuckle, "I know that I am handsome, however I only have my eyes set on one" Tiffany raise her brows. 

"Who's the lucky lady?" 

"Secret~" he whisper. 

"I won't tell" she offer. 

"Fine....her name starts with a M" Tiffany scratch her head. 

"That could be anyone!" she pouts. 

"She isn't from Korea. In fact she was born in California." 

"How come I never heard of her?" 

"Trust me, you know her more than I do" Tiffany is confuse. 

"How? I barely know anyone that has a name that starts with an M" she tilt her head. 

"You sure you don't know her?" he ask cockily. 

"Ya! Who?" Taeyeon giggle. 

"You."

"Me?" she furrow her brows. 

"Wait....you like me?" they look at each other. 

"Anyone would. You're the perfect girl. You're smart, independent, and you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on. You can't really blame me for liking you" he chuckles. 

"But I understand that you too have a giant line of men waiting for you as well" Tiffany was about to say something but Taeyeon stands up. 

"It's getting dark. She should go home to Seohyun" He smiles. Tiffany just nods and they walk back to his car. Throughout the car ride, it was dead silent between the two. Nothing but the radio. 

"Okay, I guess I'll see you around" he open the door for her like a gentlemen and even guide her up to her apartment door. 

"Yea. Maybe we can hang out with Sooyoung and Sunny again" she gives him her deadly smile. And at that moment, he can no longer suffer in her hands.

Before she could even blink, Taeyeon lean forward and land his lips on her's. Tiffany was shock but Taeyeon quickly pull out. Their kiss barely lasted 3 seconds. 

"Sorry. I'm so sorry! I didn't know what got into me...I'll leave now" Taeyeon hung his head low as he walk away and to the elevator in shame. 

Tiffany was still shock but then realized Taeyeon was already in the elevator. She ran to him and stop the elevator door from closing. 

"If you were bold enough to kiss me, at least ask me out for dinner" she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter