19

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She had never been this outshine before. It was new to her, that she wasn't the center of attention. And she hated it. Especially when she's with Yul. 

It's been almost an hour since the both of them ate their dinner, well, all three of them did. But that wasn't so appetizing since Suzy took all the flavors from her. 

And now they are at an ice skating park, which was suggested by Suzy. Sport was never her thing, she's Jessica Jung, why would she allow sweats to fall off of her perfect skin? 

"Wow! Ice skating. Haven't done this since forever!" Yul was excited and she could see it. 

"Um...Yul" she tug on his blazer and he look at her. 

"Yes, Jessica?" 

"I'm scared" she mumble. 

"Of what?" 

"Falling" 

"You don't know how to ice skate?" he ask genuinely with a cute smile. And she returned back with a nod. 

"Don't worry, just hold my hand and don't let go. I'll teach you" he winked at her and she could feel her heart pump again. 

Holding hand with Yul? I will never let go!

They rented their ice skates and Jessica was struggling to put them on. Yul saw the girl becoming frustrated and couldn't help but to giggle. He came over and kneel down and place one of her foot on his thigh and adjust it for her. 

"Thanks Yul..." and for the nth time, she blushed. 

"No worries. Okay, up" she grab onto his hands and Yul pulled her up from the bench. 

"You two ready? We better hurry before they close the park!" Suzy said and got into the ring first then Yul gently pushed Jessica in. 

Instantly, Jessica slipped and almost fell but Yul was there to lift her up. 

"Just hold onto my hand" he said before he push himself and push her forward with him. 

"Yul..." she said when her feet struggled to stay in one place. 

"Just keep your feet in a straight angel" He tried to teach her but she kept on falling and he never let go. Then after a few more tries, Jessica finally got the hang of it and learned how to keep her feet at an angel so that she can actually use her own power to move forward instead of Yul's. 

"Ok...I think I got it now...." 

"Okay, I'm going to slowly let go okay?" Jessica felt nervous. 

"Okay..." she whisper. 

"You can do it, Jessica!" he chants for her as she moved forward. 

"Yul! I did it!" she said slowly pushing herself with her left feet. 

"Good job!" he yelled as she got further in the distant. 

"Jessica finally know how to skate?" Suzy came up out of nowhere. 

"Yes. It looks like she's having a blast" he chuckle then face her. The two went of to the corner and rest for a while. 

"So, do you and Jessica have a thing?" it was quite strange for Yul to have dinner with the Jessica Jung on Valentines day. This is Kwon Yul, the man barely had 4 girlfriends in his life span and he's 25 years old! An average man in his mid twenty's would have at least 6-7 girlfriends. 

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter