34

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What is love? Can we really define love? Can we just Google it and go along with what it says? Or is love something that is meant to be define by us? Is there many ways to love? 

Does love define who we are? Can love make us feel good in a confusing way or can it make us feel pain? How can we define love? Is there a real definition to love? 

On a snowy night, a couple chilling by the fire in their new home. The man is hugging his woman from the back as the both of them warm up while watching and smiling their daughter playing with her dolls. 

"Baby" she calls. 

"Yes?" he answer, waiting for her to speak. 

"What is love?" she ask to which he stay silent but keep a loving smile. 

"I don't know. What is love?" he ask back. She look at him, "I don't know either. All I know is that I love you and our baby." 

"I guess love is when you have a certain feeling to a special someone. Love is also putting yourself at risk for the other's benefits. I would go crazy for you" he said making her giggle. 

"I'm so glad to be with you. I could never imagine to live this life. Being with you, having our beautiful daughter. This all seem to be a dream." 

He give her a peck on her cheek, "I never thought someone like you would be with someone like me. I guess I overlooked you. You make me the happiest man alive, Sica" he stares at her with loving eyes. 

"It seemed like yesterday when I first met you in Taeyeon's office. At that time, I barely knew you exist. And look at us now" he chuckle. 

"Yea, look at us now. I love you." 

"I love you, Yul." 

"I have something for you" he said. 

"What is it?" she ask curious. 

Yul reach into his back pocket and takeout a three tickets. Jessica look at it then stare at him in shock. 

"What is this?" 

"These are ticket for our vacation. I know both of us were so busy with work that we barely had time for each other or for our baby girl. So I made arrangements with Taeyeon and ask for a three month leave" her eyes open wide. 

"Three months?!" he chuckle. 

"Yep. Two months in paradise, no work, no stress, no worries. Just the three of us and we'll have a month off after our vacation. So? What do you say, will you go with us?" he ask. 

Jessica look at her daughter then back at Yul. It's been so long since they first got together and ever since then, she has never regret it. 

With a grin on her face, she replied, "I will go anywhere with you." 

 

*** 

 

"Okay everyone, it's clean up time!" the middle age women said to her students. Once the bell rang, the kids swarm out of the school, greeting their parents who were waiting to pick them up. 

"Appa~!" 

"Seobaby~!" Taeyeon welc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter