28

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 2 weeks since Taeyeon release his story to the public. He's planning on taking Seohyun out for the first time. 

He's been waiting for this moment for a long time. He always wanted to take his child out without hiding himself and Seohyun. Now, he no longer has to hide. 

Taeyeon take a look on the mirror to check up on Seohyun who's sitting in her baby chair. Seohyun smiles back at her daddy when she saw his eyes in the mirror. 

"Hehehe~" she giggles. Taeyeon smile from ear to ear. 

"Okay, here we are!" they arrive at a high end toy store. It's like a FAO Schwarz of Korea. 

"Hehehe! Toys!" Seohyun claps her hands in excitement from all the colorful displays. 

"Yea, this is a toy store. There's a lot of toys in here. Daddy will buy you anything you like, okay?" Taeyeon unbuckle her seatbelts then carry her out. 

He close the door then lock the car before they walk into the toy store. The moment they come in the workers look at them and gasps. 

"Omo!" 

"Kim Taeyeon!" 

"He has his daughter with him!" 

They said out loud but Taeyeon kept his smile. He let Seohyun walk while holding her small hands. 

"Do you like dolls? Maybe a tea set?" Seohyun shakes her head cutely. 

"I want this!" she said holding a green frog. 

"This?" Taeyeon ask and she nods her head. He chuckles at her cuteness. 

"Okay. What els? Maybe some books?" Seohyun gasps and claps her hands. She seems to be excited. The father-daughter duo walk to the elevator and goes up to the more educational section of the toy store. 

"Okay, lets go to the children section...." while Seohyun chooses her books, Taeyeon sit on a bench and watch over her. 

"Taeyeon?" a man calls for him. 

"Sooyoung?" the tall man walk towards him, with his son, Daniel. 

"Uncle Tae!" he runs to Taeyeon. 

"What's up, Danny?" Taeyeon ruffles his hair. 

"Danny, why won't you go pick out some books? Go with Seohyun, over there" Danny nods and run to Seohyun, leaving the two dads. 

"So, I heard what happen. Sunny was shocked when she read the news." 

"Yeah, it's a surprise for everyone" Taeyeon said. 

"So what's your plan now? Surely they will know who Tiffany is. Now that they already got you, their next target his her" Sooyoung is right. That means Taeyeon need to come up with something fast so they would know of her but won't hunt her like a baby deer. 

"Daddy!" Seohyun come running to Taeyeon and shows him the book she got. 

"You want this book?" She nods cutely. 

"Okay~~" 

"Why won't you come to our place this Sunday? Seohyun and Daniel can have a play date while you and Tiffany can join us for lunch" Sooyoung suggests. 

"Sounds good. I'll ask Tiff." 

"If she does come, don't cover her. Let her go out, freely. See ya~" Sooyoung bid goodbyes. 

"Lets go home, baby" Taeyeon take her frog and book then proceed to checkout. 

 

*** 

 

"Wait, so you're saying you're okay with this?" Taeyeon just ask her if she wanted to join Sooyoung and Sunny for lunch and to him, she said yes without any hesitant. 

"Why wouldn't I be?" she chuckle at him. 

"Oh geez, I don't know...maybe people are goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter