1

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life. What is life? Well life can have many different meanings but for Kim Taeyeon, his life took an unexpected turn that would change his entire future. 1, just 1 argument was all it took to set off his future.

"Kim Taeyeon! This is the last time I will tell you. Either you stop all your partying and immature lifestyle and stop being a little or I will kick you out of this family! You are 23 years old now. It's time for you to grow the hell up! I've already assign your place at the company and you will show up no matter what, you hear me?!" yelled Mr Kim, furious at his son's wild lifestyle. 

Kim Taeyeon, 23 and unemployed. What a disgrace to the great Kim dynasty. All his relative are either very successful with their occupation or in school getting ready. However, for him he is the only one who's already graduated from business school and still living the life of a juvenile. 

"Oh come on! I'm still young. I'll work later on~~" He pass it off coolly making his father even more angry. 

"Taeyeon. You are the heir to Kim's Engineering Empire. Your great grandfather, your grandfather, your uncle, and I did our term as CEO now it's yours. Son, this isn't a game but a reality!" 

"Well, I don't want to work! I want to be me! I don't need to follow your boring footstep! Disown me if you want, I'm out of here!" He angrily pack his bag then storm out of the house. His mother chase him from behind. 

"Tae. Taeyeon please!" His mother cried in sadness. He stop his steps and look back. 

"Umma...I'm sorry. I love you. Take care" He turn back then got into his car and drove off. 

 

~~~

 

Of course he isn't homeless. He's Kim Taeyeon. Everybody knows him. And of course his juvenile friends got his back. 

"Yo Taeng, don't worry man. You made the right choice to follow what ever you want instead of listening to the old folks. His friends cheer. 

"Yea man. Oldies don't know ! Lets celebrate your freedom tonight be going all out!" His friend pour him a glass of wine. 

"You know what? You're right. Lets go all out!" And this is where it all starts. 

 

~~~

 

The moon had fallen and the sun have shine. The sunlights sneak through the curtains and landed on his face. His sleepy, tired, and hangover face. 

"Uhhhggg...holy " he mumble as he shake his head. He yawns then sat up with his back facing the other side of the bed. 

"Where am I? Where is Zach?" his face puzzled when he realized this isn't his friend's place. 

"They must left me again. es" he chu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter