Flying

Subconscious Love

 He was flying.

No gravity. No problems.

Just covered with fluffy and comfortable clouds.

It was one of the rarest moment he had experienced in which his eyes were not filled with tears.

He felt good.

Not bad. Not okay.

Just good.

When did he heard this sentence in his head the last time? He couldn't remember. It didn't matter anyways.

He kind of felt drowsy. Like he almost wasn't sensing anything. Except the good feeling which carried him along.

His mind had stopped thinking. It was like someone opened his head, turned it sidewards to drop the brain down which made him worry all the time.

Jongin smiled.

And it was none of these cracky fake smiles he had given his entire life.

It was a true smile caused of really good feeling.

He couldn't not remember when this happened the last time.

“Who do you think you are of just coming here without even telling me?”

Jongin stood up. He had been lying on a white cloud. He turned his head and faced the man whose brows were getting higher.

“Appa!”

His legs were carrying him to his father. Jongin threw himself right into his arms but – to his surprise – without crying waterfalls out.

Although he thought he wouldn't sense anything he could feel all the warmth he'd been missing since his childhood.

“I missed you my son. I'm so sorry that I can't take care of you anymore.”, the soft voice suddenly said.

Jongin shook his head on his father's chest.

“I am sorry. Because of me we are apart. If I wouldn't been running over the street we could still be together.”, he babbled.

“How long has it been now? It's like you never changed even though you are grown up now.”

Jongin enjoyed the embrace but suddenly his father took a step backwards and faced him with an serious expression.

“I have missed you. But it's not right that you are here. It's not the right time yet.”

Jongin's eyes widened. “What do you mean?”

The man sighed.

“You have to go back down there.” He pointed at the dark blue sky in which Jongin couldn't see anything.

“There are so many people who are worrying about you.”

Jongin laughed bitterly.

“For example?”

His father patted his shoulder.

“Your mother. Chanyeol. Even Baekhyun. And don't you want to look for Chanyeol's sister? How can you be happy with leaving her with many hurting body parts?”
Somehow he was right.

“We are losing him!”

“Do something!”

“He has loosen too much blood.”

“His heart isn't beating anymore.”

“He doesn't breath anymore!”

“Get the defibrillator!”

Where did those voices come from? He hadn't even noticed that his eyes had closed.

“Appa? Where are you?”

He heard his father suddenly punching him hard. Right onto his chest.

All the pain he hadn't been feeling came back with this one punch and let him drop. No flying anymore.

Instead he faced hurtful blackness around him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“He's back.”, someone sighed.

Back? Where did he even go?

“The operation was successful.”, another voice mumbled.

Jongin couldn't see anything. He really wanted to open his eyes but it was like they were glued together.

Sudden silence. His thoughts were rushing through his mind. He expected many voices babbling around but there were none.

He was flustered. What was even happening? The last thing he could think of was Chanyeol and him walking home together. But after?

It didn't matter how much he thought about it. There were no memories after that.

And where did all these painful feelings come from?

His body felt weird. It was like his soul was apart from it. But still he sensed nothing but pain.

He collected all the power which was left in him and forced himself to open his eyes.

Somehow Jongin mastered to tear his eyelids apart.

The first thing his eyes were confronted with was a blank and white ceiling.

He had to blink a few times until his eyes got used to the sudden brightness.

Jongin's breath was calm. Something that didn't happen often.

He closed his eyes for a moment to under press the bad headache. Then he opened them again and slowly turned his head to the right.

A wall with a door. Both colored in white.

His neck was stiff but still he managed to turn to the other direction. And that was when he noticed a mask covering his mouth and nose.

Jongin still was flustered but faced the other side of the bed he was lying in.

There were standing persons.

He cracked out a weird loud not able to talk but it was enough to get their attention.

His dry throat was almost killing him.

Jongin recognized Chanyeol whose head bobbed up as he heard his voice. Right next to him he saw his mother.

Behind them he saw some other boys but Jongin had no chance to identify them as he heard Chanyeol laughing out loud.

“Jongin!”, he shouted simultaneously with his mother out.

His mother was crying.

Jongin wanted to ask so many question.

What happened?

Where am I?

Why does my body hurt like hell?

But his mouth didn't move. His throat was choked.

He somehow gave a smile to them.

“What happened is Jongin awake?”, he heard another voice. The injured boy saw Baekhyun pushing his mother and Chanyeol apart to run towards him.

“I'm glad you are alive!”, he smiled.

“Did you expect him to die? I thought I was sadistic...”

This smooth voice. Jongin knew it to well.

“Yah! Kyungsoo! That's not what I meant.”

Another boy walked to Jongin. It was Tao and right next to him... Sehun.

“You saved her life dude! By the way three of your ribs, one arm and one leg are broken.”, Tao mumbeled.

"You are a hero.”, Sehun said.

It was the first time Sehun actually smiled at him.

But Kyungsoo still not smiled. He just stood there. As if he was forced to come.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanted to write more but nah. 

At first I was so shocked and I didn't knew how to continue xD! 

Thank you for reading! 

Chaeyo ♥