You

Subconscious Love

 “That boy is strange”, Joonmyun mumbled and broke the silence while chewing his meal.

Yixing, who was sitting on the other site of the table, looked up from his smartphone.

“Who are you talking about?”, he asked, raising an eyebrow.

“That new student. I can't even remember his name.”, the school president tried to explain and kept on eating. “Aren't you hungry?”, he suddenly wanted to know but the the other shook his head.

 

“Do you mean Luhan? Don't dare to talk about my cousin. He had difficulties to get used to Korea.”, Yixing said with a serious face, clenching the smartphone in his palm.

“No. Not Luhan. Luhan is funny and cheerful. I like him.”, Joonmyun earned a weird expression from Yixing.

“No not that way, jerk.”, he sighed. “I mean that dark tanned boy. He never talks to anybody... except Chanyeol.”

“Are you talking about Tao? Tao lives here for like six years!”, Yixing's gaze dropped and he faced his phone again.

“No. The new one is not Chinese.”, Joonmyun swallowed and swayed his chopsticks around while thinking about the silent boy who never had talked to him or his friend. Well, they never had a chance to talk to each other. The day Jongin had arrived, Joonmyun and Yixing hadn't been in school because of their responsibilities and stuff. The next days they never got the opportunity to get the boy to know.

 

“He was present for like one week... and now he is missing since four week. Since a whole month”, the president took one more piece of his chicken. Yixing was typing something while answering.

“I know who you are talking about.”, he suddenly mumbled.

“His name was something like... Jong.. Jongun... or so. You find him strange? We never talked to him. Aren't you supposed to be open for every student?”

Joonmyun tilted his head and started to remember again.

“Of course I have to. I have to be friendly. That's actually why the students have chosen me as president.”

Yixing groaned. “I get it. You are great. Back to topic please.”

Joonmyun was chewing again while gazing at some random human beings.

“Just because I am friendly, it doesn't mean that I can't find him weird, or am wrong?”, he continued after gulping the last pieces of vegetables down.

“If you don't like him, you neither have to talk to him nor are you forced to like him.”, Yixing explained while waiting for his phone to load the page he had just opened completely.

 

“I never said that I don't like him. I'm just curious. I mean, why is he so ing quiet? He always like a terrified puppy.”, Joonmyun laid his chopsticks down.

Yixing's head shot up.

“You were stalking him, right?” A grin grew on the chinese boy's face while seeing the president get red very rapidly.

“I did not. I was worried if he would do well in his new environment, you know.”, Joonmyun's voice became quieter word-by-word.

 

Since Yixing hadn't found what he had been searching on the internet, he put the phone back in his pocket. Besides, he now had a very interesting topic to talk about.

 

“You have a crush on him, don't you?”, he blurted out and enjoyed the other's reaction.

“Of course not!”, he yelled and noticed other students staring at him.

“Of course not. He is a boy. And besides, I have a girlfriend, did you forget?”, he slowly explained with a lower voice.

Yixing's eyebrows learned flying.

'He is a boy'? You are kidding me, right? Since when are you like this? Do you have a stick in you , or a you just this foolish? There is no need to be awkward about having a crush on boy.”, Yixing was frustrated at how dumb-minded his friend actually was.

“But Taeyeon would be angry if she would find out.”, Yixing said while tapping his chin.

 

Joonmyun glanced at him silently, his face heating up. He felt like he was caught by his father while watching .

“I don't have a crush on him.”, he sighed. “It would be weird though.”

Yixing just nodded. He knew better but he kept quiet and leaned in his chair again. He hadn't even noticed that he had been sitting straight the entire time.

 

“Do you know where all the others are?”, Joonmyun awkwardly changed the topic.

“I know that Luhan is in his Chinese class with Tao.”, he answered slowly.

“I don't care about them, do you know where Yifan and Minseok are?”, Joonmyun interrupted in the most rude way possible.

“Hey! I thought you like Luhan?”, Yixing grumbled, obviously feeling offended.

“Yes. But he is annoying. And we aren't even friends. He can stay with those other weirdos.”, Joonmyun scoffed.

Yixing groaned again and shook his head.

“Are you serious? You are such a fool today. This Jongun really messed you up. Since when are you calling them 'weirdos'? You never had any problems with them before.” Yixing really started questioning Joonmyun's IQ.

“Okay. I take that back. Chanyeol is actually really cool. We have music classes together.”

“And don't forget your crush.”

YIXING!”

 

Only the ringing bell saved the chinese boy's life.

 

 

 

+

 

 

 

“You still don't understand, do you?”, Kyungsoo said, really tiredly.

Jongin let out a quiet moan, kind of feeling guilty and frustrated at the same time.

“I don't want to study anymore.”, he simply said.

I hate maths. Go away with that .

Kyungsoo laid his head on the table between them.

“But you have to.”, he whispered.

Jongin raised an eyebrow.

Is he worried?

“If you don't pass your exams, I won't pass either. It's an unfair deal with Mr. Park.”

Forget it.

Kyungsoo rolled his head and faced the tanned boy who was looking at him with an undefinable gaze.

They both were really exhausted, caused by of the overwhelming amount of studying.

 

“You know what?” Kyungsoo lifted his head and waited for Jongin's curious expression.

He leaned forward until their faces were only separated by a few inches.

Jongin, who still hated body-contact, interacting with humans and everything near to it, couldn't feel more uncomfortable.

Go away.

 

Kyungsoo slowly parted his plump lips and stared into Jongin's sould without showing any emotion.

“I...”, he started to whisper.

Their faces were so close that his breath Jongin's cheeks and left him with goosebumps all over his body.

“Hate... you.”, Kyungsoo finished.

Jongin winced. But why? He should know better. He ignored the weird feeling in his stomach and stared at the pen he was holding.

 

Of course he didn't want Kyungsoo to notice his unsureness about... every-ing-thing.

“You thought, I'd like you?”, he scoffed with an angry voice while his hands were clenching the piece of warm, colored aluminum.

“You won't believe how much I hate you.”, Jongin growled while looking right into Kyungsoo's big eyes.

“ you.”

________________________________________________________________

 

I seriously don't know what I just did there xDDD.

Sorry that I update so late but the school is blah and everything is blah and blah. (Everyone gets what I mean xD)

Suho and Jongin.... Kinda.. weird :D.

Thanks for all your support, stay smexy ♥

Chaeyo :3

[I'm sorry if it's short again and I'm sorry for typos and mistakes and forgetting words. I didn't re-read it yet... as always.]