Betrayal

Subconscious Love

After helping Sehun with his Chinese skills for an hour, Yixing sat in the empty classroom. His mind was elsewhere. His hidden thoughts were now clouding the seemingly blank space. He does not even realize what he is thinking at this moment. It is almost as if he is at another place while his body remained on Earth.

When will he realized he is just crazy? He has something good in front of him, but he is just wasting the chance. 

Yixing sighed as he started hitting his head on his history book, which he carried everywhere. His head shot up when he heard the door to the room open. Taeyeon was attempting to sneak in but stopped in her tracks when she noticed him. Both held each other's shocked gaze.

"Hi, XingXing!" she cheered after their shared moment of surprise.

"H-Hey, Taeyeon. Whatcha doin' here?"

"I need to relieve stress." She giggled nervously. "Why is your forehead red?"

Yixing blushed. "My mind decided that my book was a pillow that I could smash my face on." He laughed in embarrassment.

The room sat in awkward silence. The usually invisible boy's mind, however, would not shut up.

OhmyGod! OhmyGod! I'm sitting here! With her! She is so amazing! Gosh, Joonmyun is stupid for wanting to be with that new kid.

She decided to place herself in a chair beside him. They both looked around the room and avoided each other's eyes. Even though they chat all the time when in a group, they were always awkward alone.

Yixing started to gather his belongings quickly. He got up and began to rush to the door. "I-I'm gonna go. I g-guess you w-w-would want to b-be alone. Unless, you need someone to talk to..." His words also came out rushed.

She giggled. It was a much more relaxed giggle. "I don't want to talk. I do want company though. I hate doing this alone."

Taeyeon held up a medium sized blunt and a lighter. The boy smiled, making his dimple appear. Excitement protruded from his aura. 

"I guess I can stay a little longer."

He set his things down and sat beside heras she lit up the blunt.

She isn't the good girl everyone thinks she is. Weed...(laughs)....wow. She is absolutely perfect...(is breathless)

Blushing at his fawning thoughts, Yixing took a puff after her. He was grateful to do so after her perfect pink lips did so.

 

 

 

 

"Hey, Mr. Joonmyun-President-Grandpa-Person-Thing, I need to talk to you," Kyungsoo said hiding his evil smirk.

Annoyance rage from the charismatic president's body. Forcing it down, he turned around and smiled at the owl-eyed boy.

"What do you need, Soo?"

"It's about the new kid and Jongin."

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Yixing both broke out laughing. They now comfortably sat closer to one another. Both shared childhood stories.

"I had no idea you used to dance. What happened?" she asked loudly.

"I decided I wanted a job in which I would succeed better. Dancing is fun, but I need to make some big bucks to ensure I have enough pot," he exclaimed."Why don't you sing anymore?"

"People expected it from me. They always asked me to sing what they wanted and to sing to them. I stopped actually having time to sing for myself.....how did you know I used to sing?"

"Who do you think gave you all of those bouquets in middle school?"

Both of them laughed again. The space between them got even smaller. 

"You're sweet. You would be so perfect for my friend, Stephanie."

Yixing chuckled. "I guess. I don't know her. But, I know you. Maybe I would be perfect for you."

The boy got even closer to her. The drug was making him much bolder than he intended. Her cheeks were now flushed. He could not tell if it is from the drug or his words.

"I-I have Joonmyun. I can't just leave him. Even though he has been distant lately, I know we can fix things."

"I know....I'm sorry....when shall I meet Stephanie?" He smiled to brighten the mood.

She laughed. "Don't be sorry. How about a double date this coming weekend?"

"Yeah. That would be great." He lied. He was not interested at all, but he was going to put a little effort into trying.

"If I give you a kiss, will you really try to get to know her?"

"I can't ask you of that."

"I know. I'm offering. A kiss between one old crush to another." Her smile was sweet and charming.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo sat at a table in the library with the class president. He was trying to hack into the system and break through the fire wall. That way, he would be able to show the older his discovery.

"So, what is it you are going to show me?" the older piped up.

"It is a video with Jongin and that new kid, Jaebeom. But, it is more focused on that tan ." Kyungsoo laughed evily. "I think that if we used this against them......mainly Jongin......we could have them do whatever we please."

"Why would we do that? It's wrong."

"Once you see this, you'll understand."

Kyungsoo gave the male his laptop and a pair of headphones. The mini Satan moved to the other end of the table to observe the other's reaction.

Joonmyun swallowed a lump in his throat. His school uniform began to grow tight in his groin area. Watching this man shove down the unconscious boy's throat got him thinking on how it would feel to do that. Just the idea of those plump lips around his could make him .

Be professional.

When he knew Kyungsoo was not paying attention, he tucked his problem away and shut the laptop slowly. The president came over to the youngeras calmly as possible.

"So what? If they want to be stars, let them. It isn't our issue." There is something wrong with that vid, and you know it, Myun. "It is their business."

"Why would Jaebeom try to kill himself? Why would Jongin move schools so often? This is why! We should hold it against them."

"Kyungsoo, be professional. Don't let your hate control your actions."

"YOu can talk Jongin into being your toy. Yifan doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut. Our whole group knows you have a crush on someone. Pretend Jongin is that person as you his brains out."

The president scoffed. "You are really sick. Why am I friends with you?"

"Because I'm good at revenge. Remember in third grade when that kid stole your juice box. I got him back for you."

Joonmyun rolled his eyes. Both boys were ow walking down the hall quietly chatting. The older male could not help but to think his friend is a lunatic.

"I'm like Batman. I have dirt on everyone I know. It is just in case someone hurts me or doesn't agree to my terms."

"You're crazy."

Kyungsoo let out a manical laugh. "I know. Now, shall I tell you the dirt I can use on you if you refuse to agree with my idea?"

"Shoot."

"I know you are acting. You are doing quite well. Right now, you have a raging that needs fixing because you can't handle ."

"That's not dirt. Everyone knows it."

More laughter. "I know. But, whose to say I don't make up something and tell your girl you were beating it to the thought of her friend Hyoyeom? I remember that crush phase."

"Ir only lasted about a month, and I told her about it. Taeyeon...I mean."

"What if I tell her it was your new crush?"

"I am telling her of it today."

"The drunk you had with Stephanie at that party a few months ago?"

Joonmyun swallows a little nervously, but he did not fail to answer at the appropriate time. "It was an honest mistake. I told her that he can cheat on me once if she wanted to."

Please believe my lie. Please. Please. Pretty please.

Kyungsoo huffed. "You make black mailing hard." He was pouting now. "Just go in that room and fix yourself. I'll stand guard." Defeat was written all in his voice.

Hesitantly, the elder one walked to the empty classroom and opened the door. What he saw made his jaw drop. Yixing was making out with his girlfriend. HIS GIRLFRIEND!

Anger bubbled throughout his body. At that moment, it did not matter that he ever doubted his feelings for her. All that mattered was that he cared enough to get angry and to get that perpetrator off of the love of his life. 

"What is this?!?!" Joonmyun had his voice raised. He pulled his friend off of his lady.

"I-It isn't what-" Taeyeon stuttered but was cut off by a rough, possessive kiss from her boyfriend.

"Now, all of us are going to sit in here and talk everything out. No more secrets. Understand?"

Kyungsoo watched in amusement. Both Taeyeon and Yixing nodded a little in fear.


Hey guys. Sorry for that bad ending. I will continue this in my next chapter. 

Sorry if Tiffany from SNSD and Yixing are an odd suggested couple. For some reason, I like non-dancers with dancers. Kekeke. Plus, I kinda have a new love for her. She is like my bias ruiner for the group. (I know. I'm weird)

Anyway, back to topic. Is the chapter okay? Too long? I hope not.

Please comment and subscribe (these are the things that really make my day cause it is great feedback ^.^). Upvotes are appreciated (but not neccesary). 

Love always

-Wootaec