The Truth Comes Out

Subconscious Love

Yixing, Taeyeon, Kyungsoo, and Joonmyun all sat at the table in the once empty room.

"Where shall we start?" Joonmyun questioned, his tone being serious.

All three of them shrugged. Taeyeon and Yixing looked all around the room, eyes avoiding him and each other. They were too scared to give an answer. Kyungsoo, on the other hand, kept his gaze on the male. He was sniggering because it was amusing.

"Kyungsoo, you should try to stop black mailing people. Yes, it can get you further in a business job, but is it the right thing to do? Will you feel good about your actions in the past by the time you are in a hospital bed?" He stopped and observed the boy. He growled because the smirk did not seem to fall off of his plush lips. "Plus, why Jongin? Is it because he looked at you funny? Do you secretly have some kindergarten crush on him?"

Kyungsoo's jaw dropped, and his eyes widened more than usual. "Me? Have a crush on him? EEEEEWWWW!!!!!!!"

"Well, then why are you trying to black mail him?"

"I-I.....I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!"

Kyungsoo huffed and stomped out of the room. He was so angry. But, at what? At the fact that Joonmyun caught him on his meaningless tactic. 

What was the reason behind this though? Why did he desperately want to make Jongin suffer? He pondered that as he walked down the hall to get some fresh hair.

 

 

 

 

"Why did you guys kiss?" Joonmyun asked.

"I-I....uh..." Taeyeon stuttered.

"I kissed her to get my feelings for her out. It was a goodbye kiss to my old feelings for a crush I've had for years. I wanted to move on," Yixing explained. He was not exactly lying, but it was not the whole truth.

"Yeah. I was helping him with that. And I was bribing him to go on a date with one of my friends. I thought it would be cool to do a double date," Taeyeon explained further. She smiled feeling a little relieved. She walked up to her boyfriend and hugged him softly.

Joonmyun pulled away from her. He pointed to a chair. "You need to sit for this. I have a lot of stuff to confess. I'm so so so sorry that I have been so distant from you this year."

Then he began to explain everything, in perfect detail. Except for his crush on the tan boy. He did not want her to know every dirty, erted thought he had for the younger. 

 

 

 

 

Why am I trying to hurt him? Seriously, what did he do to me? He sat on the front stairs of the school thinking to himself. 

Then a voice spoke up in the back of his mind. Because you think is tan skin in annoyingly y. You love seeing those plush lips form into a smile. You often won-

SHUT UP!!!!!! I don't ing like his ugly .

No? You aren't trying to be mean to him because you think he is the cutest thing ever?

NO!!!! He stared at me too long on his first day. He stalks me through most of the day at school....everyday. He got hit by a car and pretended to be a hero just to get attention. He needs to be brought down. 

Kyungsoo put in headphones and tried his best to ignore that other voice. He began walking around the school yard hoping to stop the mental argument.

You can't get rid of me. I'm your conscience. Just admit that you-

Stop. Please. Just stop. I''m a nomal boy who hates being stared at by strangers.

He kept walking trying to ignore his inner self. He just wanted to calm down from the accusation from earlier. As he walked around the yard, he saw Jongin and Jaebeom talking on a bench. He could not help but to notice the way Jongin looked from a side view.

Cute...his face looks slightly smooshed in. He is like a pug. I am gonna call him Pugin.

The short boy began making his way over to them.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry my drunk confused her to be you at that party. I'm sorry that I'm stupid and that I questioned my feelings for you. You can do whatever you want. Cheat on me. With Yixing if you want. You can beat me up. Chop my s-"

"Just stop...." Tears brimmed in her eyes. She could not look at him. Her stress levels were busting the roof. 

Yixing sat back and just watched his best friend lay everything down on the table. He really felt bad. He knew his best friend ed up. He knew it was his fault that he would lose something great. That is why he felt horrible about the situation. He also felt bad because Taeyeon was so hurt. It was almost as if her whole world burned right in front of her. That spark in her eyes was gone. Her light was now dull. Joonmyun's words were the needle that caused the haystack to tumble down.

He honestly did not know how to react to the whole thing; so, he sat there with a deadpan expression and numbness in his heart. He wanted to break the silence, but it was not his place to do so.

After a while, Joonmyun cleared his throat and spoke. "I'm sorry...please let-"

Taeyeon got up to leave. "I need time to think about it....this....the whole situation...."

Leaving the room, silence filled the area again. The two friends sat there not looking at one another. The class president looked at the other to speak but shut his mouth just as quickly as it opened. This happened a few times before he finally got the right words.

"I would understand if you don't want to be my friend. I'm an ."

"I'm not leaving you. You have been my best friend for years. I knew you and hung with you before she was a thought in your mind."

Joonmyun smiled softly as came over to hug the boy. 

"You still want me to be your friend?"

"Of course. You are far too awesome to lose as a brother."

 

 

 

 

"So, this Kyungsoo kid has been trying to research about me?" Jaebeom asked. Jongin nodded. "Our lives are about to be ed up."

"What do you mean?" Fear was the first thing Jongin felt when his new friend said that. 

"Hey guys!" a short boy cherped happily.

Jongin jumped at the voice. "H-Hi, Kyungsoo." 

"Hi, I'm-"

"Jaebeom. I know. Jonginnie~ I have a favor ro ask. I noticed you finished your math homework today. Can you do mine for me?"

"No. You have two hands and a brain," the tan boy snapped.

"I guess the whole school is going to have to see that you two made." The small boy got close to their faces and smiled dangerously sweet.

Jongin swallowed a lump in his throat. His fear has seemed to have come true again. This time, it may not just be him and his mother getting all of the hate.


Hey guys. Sorry this was uploaded so late. 

I hope it is okay. 

Some SuLay bromance toward the end of the confession. Is it possible to become something more than that?

I love making Soo evil sometimes. It helps me get all of my angry feels toward the world out. 

Please comment and subscribe. Maybe upvote? 

-Wootaec