Could this be any worse?

Subconscious Love

Jongin was glad the bell had rang to end lunch. He was uncomfortable throughout the thirty minutes he had to eat. Chanyeol amd his friends would make him laugh, but Kyungsoo kept giving him the death glare. His glare made Jongin so nervous that he almost could not eat.

The new student quickly threw his plate away and ran to his next class hoping to avoid more silent threats from those big doe eyes. Once he got to the classroom, he stopped dead in his tracks. The sight was very confusing. The students ran around and threw things without the teacher, who was calmly sitting behind the desk, getting on to them. Jongin hesitantly entered the room and found an empty seat in the back corner of the classroom. He wanted to go unnoticed. He thought things would be better that way.

As Jongin started to head to the seat, someone had pulled him away and into a group of kids. The boy swiftly pulled his arm away and looked at the intruder. It was Jongdae, the troll.

"I'm sorry if I startled you. I just trying to bring you over to my friends. You have to meet Minseok. Gotta watch him arm wrestle." The body smiled the whole time. There was a small michevious glint in his eyes.

Jongin blindly agreed to sit with Jongdae and his other friends. Once he sat down, he watched who he assumed to be Minseok win an arm wrestle battle. The boy clapped softly for the other.

"Hey, Orange, did you find me a new opponent?" the winner asked.

"Stop calling me that. Stupid Baozi." Minseok puffed his cheeks out cutely. "Yes, I did. This is Jongin."

His eyes widened. "WHAT?!?! You told me I was just gonna watch."

Jongdae smiled. "I trolled you. I'm sorry. I will buy your lunch tomorrow if you do it. Win or lose. Dosen't matter." Jongin tried to refuse the offer, but the cute strong student was already pulling him toward the desk.

"You get free lunch. Do it," Minseok said. The boy sighed and started the battle with him. Minseok was shocked by the fight Jongin put up, but he still won. "I like you. We should do this more often."

Jongin then sat by Jongdae and watched as this boy kept beating person after person. Wow, he is really freaking strong. I never had a chance to win, did I? Jongin thought to himself. He was holding his elbow because it hurt after his one battle with Baozi. Then the bell rang for everyone to go to their next class.

A few hours later, Jongin stalked to his last class for the day with his head down. His day has not gotten any better. The thing that really set him off and practically put him to tears was when he almost 'blew up' the teacher in chemistry class when she tried to help him. Everyone in the class had to go out in the hall while she cleaned the mess. Most of the students cheered him on for getting them out of doing the rest of the work. Some reassured him and told him that the experiment was not dangerous; however, Jongin continued to feel bad.

Now slowly entering the classroom with slumped shoulders, the young male waited for everyone to sit. The teacher looked at him and greeted him. "Ah! A new student. You can sit there." The teacher pointed to the seat and then looked at the blackboard. Jongin started to head to the seat. His eyes widened at the sight behind his desk. Kyungsoo. Jongin gulped and took the seat. All he heard from the plump lips behind him was "jerk" and some words that should not be shared.

Halfway through the class, Jongin was silently taking notes when he felt something hit the back of his chair. He slowly looked back to find Kyungsoo glaring at him.

"Move your big head," the small boy whispered. Jongin tried to be nice and do as he was told, but Kyungsoo was not happy. "Move it, or I will cut it off."

Jongin looked at him. "I can't move it anymore. I will look weird," he whispered back shyly. Then he turned back and took notes.

Kyungsoo huffed and began kicking at the taller boy's seat. He made sure it made a ton of noise. Jongin started to turn back to Kyungsoo, who still had this cold deadly look in his eyes. Then the teacher looked to the two. "What is going on?"

Kyungsoo's eyes got really innocent suddenly. "This kid won't stop making noise and getting in my way from taking notes. He also threatened me a few times."

"Already causing trouble? Come sit by my desk." Jongin was going to attempt to argue but decided against it. It would only make things worse. Jongin grabbed his things and moved to the new spot. He looked at the other boy to find a smug smile on his face.

Once the day ended, Jongin rushed out of the school and ran home. He stomped his way into his house. "How was school, honey?" his mother asked light-heartedly.

"It was awful," he shouted as he stomped to his room and threw his stuff on his bed. He slammed his door shut and started to sob.


A/N

I know.....I'm awful. I made that little angel be so mean.

Hello! Wootaeclover here. I hope y'all like the chapter. Sorry for any mistakes.

Next Sunday, it is Chaeyo's turn. Woo!!!