100624

Subconscious Love

 “If we have kids, how will they look like?”

Joonmyun looked down and met Taeyeon's smiling eyes. He still felt like , because he was such a liar.

They were sitting on the couch, Taeyeon's head on Joonmyun's lap, watching television and talking about random things.

“I hope they will look like you. Beautiful, nice, beautiful, wonderful and beautiful.”

Saying those fake things was not that hard for the school president anymore.

The girl giggled.

“I think, if we have a boy, he will have your eyebrows, my eyes, your nose and my lips. And dark brown hair.”, she talked and played with her boyfriend's hand.

Oh, she did not know anything.

Joonmyun kissed her forehead, regretting it at the same time and wondering about everything he did and thought.

 

 

 

[...]

 

 

 

 

Loud music blurting from Kyungsoo's direction made Jongin wince hard and throw away his pen.

“What the hell are you watching?”

Jongin realized that Kyungsoo was in shock as well. With hectic moves he rammed his index finger on the mouse, closing all tabs and leaning back with a loud sigh.

“Sorry. Didn't meant to shock you.”, Kyungsoo mumbled and closed the device before leaving the room.

Jongin grabbed the pen, which he had smashed on the wall ealier and now was lying on the ground, to continue his work.

 

 

Kyungsoo was nibbling his lower lip while closing the white bathroom door behind him and leaning against it.

He didn't have the chance to neither finish his research nor to watch the video he just had found.

Kyungsoo had been too incautious. Slowly he walked to the sink, starring at the mirror in front of him.

The video could show him so many different contents. The title did not give any hint. The video, which he had found on the darkest corner of the internet, was simply named with “100624”. It was almost two years old.

Kyungsoo splashed some cold water into his face, trying to clear his thoughts. He did not know why, but he wanted to see the video so badly. He wasn't even sure if it would give him some help to figure out information about that boy he had bumped in, Park Jaebeom.

Why was he sweating so badly? Kyungsoo never had been so damn nervous and he really couldn't figure out the reason. It was just a normal video. Normal damn research about a boy that tried to kill himself, wasn't it?

 

Kyungsoo breathed heavily as he left the bathroom and went to Jongin's room again.

To his surprise, the other wasn't there anymore. As he closed the door, his eyes saw a pink note, probably a sticky one, on the table.

 

I'm at physio therapy with Mom. Will be back in two hours. Don't touch anything. Don't fart. Don't fap. Don't breath. Thanks.

Jongin.

 

 

Had he taken so much time? He could've knocked the bathroom door to tell him. Kyungsoo didn't care though.

Kyungsoo laid the paper back on its place and smiled. This was his chance. He finally would watch the video.

 

So he opened his laptop again, which had been on the stand-by mode all the time.

100624.

He clicked on play, after turning the audio a little down to prevent another heart attack.

 

The video showed a party, the camera was wobbly, as if the person who filmed it was dancing.

Kyungsoo was a little bored and scrolled down on the page, the video still playing.

The things he saw made him gulp.

The thumbnails showed him woman, or girls someone's or a being pushed into an . Every video had only a date in it's title.

Kyungsoo felt a weird coming up as he scrolled upwards again. He didn't mean to get hard but couldn't help. He noticed that the video he was watching, had over 58 000 views.

Was he watching ?

The video was now clearly showing the back view of different persons. Kyungsoo realized the camera-person was walking in a hallway, with four persons in front of him.

It was brighter than in the scenes before and Kyungsoo could say that all of the persons were male. The club music wasn't that loud anymore and the persons walked to a red door in a white wall.

Two of the boys were held by the other two. They seemed like they would collapse every second.

Kyungsoo did not dare to skip anything even though he wanted to know how their faces looked like.

A muscular male entered the view from the left and knocked loudly at the door, which was opened some seconds later.

Three girls with smeared lipstick and mascara left the room and another male was visible, leaning on the door frame.

Done? We need the room.”, the muscular male spoke.

It was the first time that someone's voice was audible.

A few seconds passed while everyone entered the room and Kyungsoo was literally glued on the screen.

Jay?

The first time, that someone turned actually around. Kyungsoo started coughing as he saw the person's face.

Park Jaebeom.

Kyungsoo started panicking and paused the video, starring into Jaebeom's high face. He must have had loads of drugs for sure and possibly was really drunken.

What the hell? There was so much more behind the topic than he thought at first.

Kyungsoo waited a few seconds until his heartbeat calmed down a little. He asked himself why he was so panicking, after all teenagers party a lot.

The thing that made him worried wasn't the fact that Jaebeom was partying but the fact that the video was on a site.

Kyungsoo swallowed some saliva before playing the video again, this time full screen.

Jaebeom didn't answer the male but made a questioning face, the music was still clearly hearable in the background.

Somewhere the door was shut and the video showed a big, red bed in the middle of the room, probably the only thing in the room.

Put them on the bed and take off their clothes.

Kyungsoo squeaked. He prayed that it won't be a damn video.

Is he unconscious?

Next to Jaebeom, who was lying on the bed only with boxershorts, there was a boy, with his face down.

Wake him up.

Kyungsoo wanted to close his eyes as he saw how someone pushed his into Jaebeom's mouth.

He was focused on the other boy instead, while feeling really bad and disgusting.

The camera filmed two guys who were kissing the boy's back and massaging his bare .

Slowly the boy moved. As he was slapped in his face, the boy winced and turned around, presenting his face and his to the viewer and the males around him.

Kyungsoo smashed the pause button with a loud scream.

The boy that would have in front of his eyes in the next few minutes was no other than:

Kim (literally) ing Jongin.

Jongin had a video. A ing video.

Kyungsoo screamed loudly and shook his head. He didn't know how to feel.

But for sure he felt a lot of disgust towards Jongin. Partying, getting drunk and random people?

Kyungsoo was still squeaking and shaking his head while closing the tab.

What the did he just watch? Probably something that would not please Jongin, if he found out.

Kyungsoo wondered if Jongin wasn't at the physio but at a studio, ing random guys and getting money for it.

The small male was terrified. He wanted to leave this house as soon as possible. Why did he even come here? It was such a stupid idea.

With trembling hands he shut the computer down and packed his things. But before storming out, he hesitated.

Maybe he was acting the wrong way? Leaving someone without any information? They would find out that he had lied. And he didn't want to be the idiot.

He slowly walked back and dropped the bag.

His goal was to torture him, right? So now he had one reason more.

Kim Jongin was a ing .

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

DAM DAM DAAMMM. DRAMA BABY. So Jongin is a star? What the ? 

I had to mark the chapter as M-Rate xD.

Don't forget, the story plays in 2012, so the video is two years old (24th June 2010 --> 100624).

Be curious. Will Kyungsoo spread out the new information and be his sardistic self >:3? 

This chapter contains much information that I won't explain any longer.

As always, thx for reading and I'm sorry if there are any mistakes.

Chaeyo ♥