Downwards Circle

Subconscious Love

No. No. No. Not again. God please. Not this again.

Jongin's mind was going crazy as he watched Kyungsoo smile creepily at him and Jaebeom. None of them both dared to say a word.

“Huh? What is it that you are so silent? Weren't you talking disrespectful with me a few seconds ago?”, Kyungsoo tilted his head, keeping his voice hurtful soft.

“Little Nini... Your life is about to be ed...”

Jongin felt how his throat became dry and his face heated up. He felt panic, rage, sadness but what he felt the most was disappointment. He was disappointed with fate, his life, himself.

His sight was blurry as he slowly stood up and dared to speak.

“My life... is already ed. Thanks, you won't change anything anymore.”, he whispered while feeling the first tears running down his face.

He didn't look back while starting to run. Leaving everything, his school stuff, Jaebeom, behind.

He headed directly to the boy's toilet, choosing the very last cabine, slamming the door shut and locking it. His hand was trying to drown the upcoming noises messily while he sat on the toilet, taking his legs up, pressing them against his chest and his face sobbing against the knees.

He ignored the sudden pain, spreading out in his leg, which was still in the last stage of healing process.

God dammit. Why the can't I just live my life? Why is fate so freaking merciless? Why...

I just don't want to live anymore. My so called 'life' is an endless downwards circle.

Jongin couldn't keep calm anymore. He cried the out himself.

The only thing he wanted was to die. He didn't want to stand the pain of his failed existence anymore.

“...Jongin?“

The voice was familiar and made him wince, even though it wasn't Kyungsoo. Jongin didn't answer but kept on sobbing and hiding in his legs.

“It's me, Jaebeom... I … Are you okay? … Not that's a dumb question, of course you aren't okay...“

Jongin kept his eyes shut, slowly trying to calm down again.

“Uhm... I guess you want to be alone... But if you need to talk... You know... I'm there...“

Slowly the crying boy dared to open his eyes and the first thing he saw were a pair for red converse shoes under the door. Tears were still running silently down his face.

“Uhm... I'll leave now... I haven't introduced myself to anyone and it's already my second day... God I don't want to … What should I tell them about you?“

Jaebeom's voice was calm trying to give a positive vibe, though he was talking really fast.

“Like anyone would care..."

“Of course they care. I will just tell them that you are at the nurse office...“

That were the last words before Jongin heard some leaving steps.

And he was alone with his toxic thoughts again...

 

 

 

[...]

 

 

“...I-I'm Chanyeol... Jongin's friend... He missed some classes today and Kyungsoo, who is usually responsible for him, wasn't present either. I just wanted to bring him alll of his stuff... he forgot everything at school... I-Is he there?“

A tall boy with a wide smile was facing the exhausted mother. Her face lightened a little as she noticed the positive aura he was spreading.

“You are one of his friends...“, she repeated what the giant had said a few seconds ago. It was too weird for since she never said a sentence like that about her son. One of his friends.

“He isn't feeling to well today. It's so nice of you, maybe you could lighten his mood.“

Like you did with mine.

Chanyeol grinned and nodded. Maybe shouldn't smile so much to not seem disrespectful but he couldn't help it.

„Please come in.“ The mother stepped to side, opening the white door more and making space for the happy boy.

“I still owe him so much. He saved my sisters life...“, he said while taking his shoes out and entering the small, but pretty home.

“How is she? I hope she is doing fine...“

“Oh yes. She is really happy at the moment. She said she 'wants to see hero Oppa too'. But I didn't want to annoy him... since he still isn't at his best...“, he explained, playing with the notebooks in his arm.

The mother chuckled lightly as the giant imitated the voice of a little girl while quoting his sister.

“Next time bring her with you, Jongin really likes her...“, she smiled before heading to a closed door. After knocking at it she opened it and was greeted with darkness, Chanyeol standing behind her.

“Nini... I don't want to annoy you or something, a friend of you is here. It's Changul... Or something...“ She never had been good at memorizing names.

Jongin's mother pulled her head out of the dark room and pushed it completely for tall boy to enter.

He had to blink a few times until his got used to the darkness. He barely saw the outlines of the furniture.

“Jongin... Is everything okay?“, he asked quietly while closing the behind his back.

A weak grumble was everything that the other answered and Chanyeol slowly walked to the thing which seemed to be the bed.

On his way he stumbled over something on the floor and was about to hit the ground, but he ended up on a fluffy mattress. The blanket on it moved so fast that Chanyeol couldn't even react.

“Don't touch me!“

Meanwhile the giant could see properly in the dark room and could make Jongin out perching at the other end of the bed, trembling in an unhealthy way, his knees pressed against his torso.

“It's just me. Chanyeol.. Your buddy...“

Chanyeol laid the school stuff down on the ground and reached out to give Jongin a cool shoulder-fist-bumper-thing.

But before he could even move an inch closer, Jongin started sobbing.

“Go away! Don't touch me! I didn't do any ing thing wrong!“

Jongin turned from one side to another with hectic movements again and again, shaking his head and throwing his arms around.

Then he began to scream.

His voice was so loud that the tall boy – who was completely perplexed and more than just concerned – feared his eyes could break.

The tanned boy was completely out of control.

The door was slammed open and a very worried Mrs. Kim went into the room.

“What's happening?!“, she asked loudly, leaning towards his vibrating son in the bed.

Jongin suddenly turned and dropped on the floor, still shaking uncontrollably and screaming his lungs out.

Chanyeol was paralyzed and couldn't do anything. He was sitting the bed, watching the mother taking out her phone and calling someone. He eyed the scared boy and within a blink of an eyelid he stopped moving and screaming. The only thing that could be heard was the woman's voice giving their house's address.

“J-Jongin?“

Only now Chanyeol noticed how wide the other had ripped open his eyes.

The boy's hands were slowly moving upwards right to face.

Jongin started gesticulating messily and held his throat, shaking from side to side.

Chanyeol suddenly understood the happening.

“He cannot breath!“

It wasn't Chanyeol who said this nor did the voice belong to the mother since she had left the room minutes ago.

Another person had arrived in the chaos, suddenly kneeling next to the blue-becoming boy.

“Kyungsoo? What the are you doing here?“

“Shut up and help me.“

Kyungsoo placed his hands on Jongin's chest and started pumping it, careful with every movement.

“1...2...3... pause...“

“He doesn't have a heart attack you idiot. He cannot breath!

Kyngsoo glared at the giant. “I know, tard. I'm keeping up his heartbeat and blood circulation to prevent damages. You need to give him mouth-mouth ventilation.“

Chanyeol shook his head. “I don't know how.“

“JUST DO IT ALREADY. HE IS DIEING .“

Chanyeol didn't move and Kyungsoo had to do everything on his own.

“Oh you owe me something for this.“

Kyungsoo knew that Jongin's life was depending on this.

“3...2...1“

Kyungsoo grabbed his chin, squeezed his nose and pressed his mouth on Jongin's.

Chanyeol kept silent, watching everything in fear. Jongin didn't deserve to die already. He had to live.

1,2,3 … Breath heavily out... Breath in.. 1,2,3 … Breath more heavily out. Keep calm. You are just saving a life... 1,2,3... God why is this called 'kiss of life'?

Kyungsoo did his best to pump all of his air into Jongin's lungs, emptying his own.

Suddenly the male under him started coughing, making Kyungsoo pull away, left with a weird feeling in his tummy.

Jongin coughed and fighted for air. Suddenly he purged all over himself. He laid there, breathing again, heavily breathing, enjoying the air again.

“He is alive!“

Kyungsoo was starring at the vomit-covered chest, moving harshly up and down. All Jongin did was lying next to Devilsoo, looking intensively at the ceiling.

Wow. My ing anxiety attack are getting life-threatening again. I just want to ing die right now. Why did he save me. With a ing kiss. tard stole my first kiss. I would be dead than giving him my first kiss.

Oh why is Chanyeol here?

“Kyungsoo! Mrs. Kim has fainted! Help me!“

 

 

The last thing that Jongin saw were some white-coated people running around and the smell of his own vomit drilling into his nose.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

I'm really sorry that the chapter is late :/... As you noticed I had been on vacation and this chapter wasn't planned....

On my way back (3 days driving) I wrote it in our Caravan, on a notebook, old-school-style tehe.

So I arrived Friday Night, happy that the chapter would come out on time, but nooo. My had forgot the Laptop charger thingy

at my aunt.. My uncle brought it (he was on vacation there too and is leaving really near to us)... on Saturday evening.

I started typing everything down yesterday, but noooo we had visitors and in the evening I had an argument with my parents.

I was too unmotivated to do anything anymore.

Well, so now the chapter is late, I'm sorry.

Thx for you guys patience ♥

Chaeyo

Don't ask me what I did there...