Nausea

Subconscious Love

Baekhyun didn't count anymore. He didn't know how many times he felt his heartbeat go faster and his face heat up. Everything caused by that damn giant.

Baekhyun hadn't even realized how the other had stopped telling him his holiday stories with his family. Chanyeol couldn't help but smile. Baekhyun was looking too gorgeous the way his gaze was lost somewhere in the other's face.

The red table between them with the three roses in the alabaster vase only underlined the odd atmosphere. There was a warm, but pleasuring glimmer of something neither of them could define.

They both stared in each other's eyes, not needing any words to explain anything.

Baekhyun was the first one who broke the soft vibe.

“Chanyeol?”, he whispered, feeling awkward.

The other smiled. It was something he wouldn't ever stop doing. Smiling.

“Yes?”, Chanyeol breathed.

Baekhyun turned red again. The giant found it endlessly cute.

“I feel odd.”

Chanyeol's eyes widened.

“Was the food bad? Does the dessert taste rotten or something? Where are those damn servers?”, Chanyeol babbled in worry.

Baekhyun just shook his had.

“No. You know... They say... You can feel butterflies in your tummy when you really like someone...”, Baekhyun started, his face turning into a darker red.

Chanyeol kept his mouth shut. He was a little overwhelmed though.

“But I don't feel those... butterflies when I'm with you...”, the smaller went on, destroying Chanyeol's heart in many pieces.

The classical friend zone dialogue was about to build up.

But what came next was something the giant never could have dreamed of.

“... I don't feel butterflies, I feel the whole damn zoo only when I think about you. It's so confusing... I think... Well I don't really know... but I...”, Baekhyun stuttered, making Chanyeol grin like the biggest idiot on earth.

“Yes Baek?”

“I think I love you.”, Baekhyun breathed out, his emotions being washed together, his heart beating like Rob Van Dam in his best round.

Chanyeol gasped, stood up and walking around the table, taking Baekhyun's hand. After pulling the smaller male up he hugged him tightly, suppressing his tears.

“I love you too. You can't believe how long I was waiting for this.”, he murmured tightening his arms around the tiny torso.

The hug was perfect. Just like they were made for each other.

 

 

*      *      *

 

 

 

“So who could explain me what we can conclude after analyzing the diagram?”

The class remained silent. Only one person was lifting his arm.

Joonmyeon. Who would have known? The best in the whole grade and probably the whole school. Nothing unusual.

But something was odd.

Jongin blinked a few times, pushing his nausea and tiredness back and focusing on the unhealthy color the other's skin had. Having a green skin wasn't really good.

“Yes, Joonmyun?”

The boy retched once before speaking in a low voice.

“Excuse me, but I'm... not really feeling well. Can I... go out for a walk, please?”, Joonmyun's voice cracked a few times making a few fangirls whispering and worrying about their god.

“Of course. You don't look good.”

The woman turned to the class and pointed at Jongin whose eyes got bigger immediately.

Did I do something wrong? Stop pointing your friggin finger at me.

“Go out with him. If he faints you can come and get some help.”, she said with voice that wouldn't accept resistance.

Thanks god my leg doesn't hurt that much anymore.

The class was wondering why the stupid teacher had chosen the hurt outcast for going with the class president but didn't question it. Her killing gaze wouldn't allow questioning her decisions.

 

 

Jongin slowly shut the door behind him before limping to Joonmyun who was leaning at the white wall in front of their class room.

“Are... you alright?”, Jongin slowly asked, keeping his distance.

He could run a marathon can't you see it? What a dumb question, jerk.

Joonmyun's eyes fluttered open while shaking his head with a weak smile.

“Just need.. some fresh air.”

 

They slowly left the building and walked (in Jongin's limped) over the schoolyard.

Joonmyun breathed deeply in and out as they sat down on a bench, his face getting more color.

“Where are you crutches?”, he asked Jongin while raising his eyebrow. He indeed felt better.

“Don't need them all the time any more. Why are you worrying about me anyways? And how the hell did you manage to be so... healthy and normal again?”, Jongin didn't know where his confidence was. But he knew he had lost it some time during childhood.

Joonmyun smiled.

“You know... I don't accept being sick. I don't have any nerve to pass out somewhere and being a nag for someone.”

Jongin wanted to disappear. That was what he was doing all the time without really wanting it.

Meanwhile Joonmyun did his best to keep the distance between them and calm his heartbeat down. He had to think of Yixing's though. Having a crush wasn't fitting into his world.

“I don't have any time for being weak. I have to many responsibilities...”, he explained looking somewhere in the clear blue sky.

“I mentally build a shield against anything that could slow me down and that's how I'm able to recover fast... I'm sorry. It probably doesn't really interest you...”

Jongin ignored the last part while trying to speak.

“Sometimes you need to... calm down.”, he simply answered.

Jerk. He must think you are a weird stupid jerkass.

“I know but I can't...”, Joonmyun sighed. “Let's go back to class. I'm at my best again. Thank you for coming out with me.”

They slowly stood up, the tanned one of them with wobbly legs.

“No proble-”, Jongin was the one who was retching now.

“You okay?”, Joonmyun asked with worry.

Jongin tried to nod when he saw the gray ground coming close. Before he could sense the pain when his whole body smashed on the rough ground, he passed out.

Joonmyun didn't know what to do and left the happening, running into the building and searching for a nurse

 

 

*      *      *

 

 

“Everything's fine over there?”, his mother hysterically shrieked.

“You have changed your underwear right? You eat enough? You don't hang out with those idiots again, do you?!”

“Mom. Calm down. Just wanted to tell yo-... I'll come home later. See you later, okay? Bye.”, without hesitating Jaebeom shut the phone down and breathed heavily out, starring at the tanned boy lying on the ground of the schoolyard.

After running to him, he knelled down, putting the bags on the ground, taking the boy's wrist and checking his pulse. He probably was overstressed and fainted.

Jaebeom chewed his inner cheek, his brain working at high speed.

“You remind me of someone who was hated and bullied at our school. I don't even remember his name. We share a painful past, I guess. But it's impossible. That boy must have already killed himself. I was close to jump off that damn bridge as well. I can understand if he isn't alive anymore...”

Jaebeom shook his head and started to carry the unconscious boy indoors. The earlier he learned how that school building was arranged the better it was.

He would be going to this school by next week as well.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Whut happend? Where the came Jaebeom from :3?

For those who don't know him, it's Jay Park's real name though. So Park Jaebeom = is Jay Park xD

And BaekYeol is real es! :D

Thanks for reading (I'm sorry for every mistake) ^-^!

 

Chaeyo ♥