Study Day

Subconscious Love

That morning, Jongin was startled by the sound of a honking horn. His body shot up as he checked his phone for the time. It was a little past noon. Panicking, he bolted out of his bed grabbing his school uniform and tried getting dressed as he rushed to the door.

The sight that Joonmyeon was greeted with made his jaw drop. Jongin's uniform shirt was not buttoned up. His pants were not fastened and hung loosely from his hips. The older male wanted to avert his gaze, but it was impossible for him. Chanyeol sat on the passenger side and waved his hands in front of the male's face. He grumbled when it did not work then looked at his freshly awaken friend. If the giant had took a drink of something, he would have done a spit take.

"Hey, bud? We don't have school today," the giant said with bugged out eyes.

The confused, groggy boy looked at his half clothed body then at his friends. They wore normal clothes. He looked at himself. Quickly turning around, he tried to run into the house and fell in his yard hissing in pain.

Chanyeol got out of the car and rushed to his friend. Helping him up, he brought the clumsy boy into the house to change. Once he was put into a simple t-shirt and blue jeans, both boys got into the car. This time, Chanyeol climbed into the back and let the other have the passenger seat.

"I didn't expect you to look like that," Joonmyeon said with a slight blush.

"Yeah? Did you think I would be slightly pudgy?"

The older male nodded and drove off with a bit of speed causing both males to laugh. The youngest male could sense the nervousness coming from the driver.

Do I make him like that? Why? I'm not intimidating. How can someone with his title be nervous cause of me?

Jongin shrugged and looked out the window as they rode in the car.

 

 

The three boys pulled into the parking lot at the park. There, they found Luhan and Sehun standing near a tree talking. The boys slowly approached the couple.

"Luhan, you are the most amazing person in the world. I swear. I have never met anyone as wonderful as you. Please be my cute doll forever? I can be your awesome lazy boyfriend forever. I love you so so so so much, Lu-baby," Sehun said in Chinese with a shy smile displayed on his lips.

Tears began to spill from his eyes. His chest racked in sobs. Hurt filled his eyes as he kept his gaze away from his boyfriend. The young boy started to come closer to the sad male. The other stepped back and put his hand out.

"Did you really mean that? You don't wanna be with me? You don't think I'm manly enough?" He cried more then started to get angry as he looked at the other with a bit of hate. "I can show you manly." He spit his words out with vemon and shoved the other against the tree.

"Please don't tell me I said all of that wrong..." Fear filled Sehun's eyes along with a few salty drops.

Luhan saw this and immediately felt bad. He placed a chaste, sorrowful kiss on the boy's lips. He also rubbed his nose against the other's. "Honey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Did you try to say something sweet?" Sehun nodded. "It didn't come out that way. You said you wanted to leave me for our teacher. You said he was very manly and y. You also said you wanted his...stuff....buried inside your mouth."

Sehun gasped in horror and tried to explain what he was attempting to say in Chinese. His words came out at an inhuman speed making it hard for the older male to follow.

In the background, Joonmyeon, Chanyeol, and Jongin laughed. The giant rolled on the ground with tears of joy. The grandpa of the group sat on his with silent chest racking and deep gasps of breath. The tanned one was bent over letting whatever sound come out of his widely opened mouth.

"Shut up!" Sehun grabbed some bark off the tree and threw it at Joonmyeon's head. A small, cute huff escaped his lips.

Channie and Jongin laughed even harder as they witnessed the angry derp the grandpa made.

"Look at his suffering face!" the giant belted out.

Sehun stormed off as the laughing would not stop. Luhan looked back at the guys trying not to laugh then ran to his lover.

 

 

A little while after laughing their tails off, the boys sat on a bench. Joonmyeon started trying to go over the history lessons with the well behind boy. As he taught, Jongin kept getting distracted by the horrible event from yesterday. He could not believe that he put the evil short thing in his lap. He could not believe that he had helped the little demon. What was worse was that his midget blushed.

His eyes were focused on the empty patch of grass behind the man who was teaching his about the Korean War. There was something that caught his eye as he watched the empty, so he thought, grass field. There was a tiny heighted boy chasing after a bunny hoping around. Jongin watched attentively as this ten year old looking boy followed the smal furry being.

Who's kid is that? He is so adorable.

The oldest of the three noticed Jongin was not paying attention. So, he whistled to get the non-attentive one's focus back on him. Then he continued the lesson. This time he acted dramatically to get Jongin to grasp what was going on in the chapter.

Soon, the taller boy started going over the new science lessons. He immediately started off making it fun. He compared the chemistry lesson to cooking.

"If you don't follow instructions, you get disaster. Too much or too little of an ingredient can make a disaster.."

Jongin laughed. "That is so true."

After a while, the tall kid finally finished his lesson in science. As they started to pack their books, the boy from earlier came around to them. Jongin was sent into a mental panic. He freaked out because he realized that he complimented his enemy in his head.

"Shall I start on math?" the owl eyed boy asked.

Joonmyeon gave the petite kid a death glare. "I thought you said you wern't coming. Why the sudden change?"

"Not outside enough." Kyungsoo laughed then started to teach the injured boy.

Jongin groaned and hid his face. Oh, how he hated this subject and person.

 

 

The lesson went on for about an hour. That was how long the other lessons lasted. But for some reason, this studying seemed to last forever. The tanned boy was ready to rip his hair out while he dealt with the torture coming from the other.

"Are you paying attention, Kim Jongstupidface?"

"I'm trying. Can't help that you are a horrible teacher."

"I am fantastic at teaching. Can't help that your brain is dysfuntional."

"Stop trying to help me. I know you don't want to. I don't want you to. Why are you still doing it?"

"Because I am being forced to. My grades are starting to depend on your ."

Jongin face palmed himself. He wanted to scream so bad. How can this kid be so freaking frustrating?

Kyungsoo began to stomp off but tripped dropping the math book on the boy's toes from the still broken leg. He fell inbetween the tanned one's opened legs having his face landing in the crotch of the male.

Quickly pushing the small boy off, Jongin got up and tried to run away.

"ert! ert! You are so gross! You can't eat my !" Jongin screamed out. His mind was fogged with panic. He was so freaked out; he hid himself in the bathroom after locking the door. He curled up on himself as best as he could and rocked back and forth trying to calm down.


Hey, gorgeous people!!!

Sorry I posted this really late. I was battling some sleep lol. I started dozing as I typed.

I do hope this is okay. Sorry for any possible mistakes.

Chaeyo will have something way more awesome.

Please comment and subscribe. It would be very much appreciated.

Love, Wootaeclover!!!