Worries

Subconscious Love

She was chewing her nails, sitting in front of the window of her dorm room.

She had just moved in. Had to do some therapy since her body was absolutely weak after such a long time of lacking energy-intake. She felt a mixture of nervousness and worry was filling her stomach as her eyes followed a grey bird flying around.

She hadn't seen her son since she had woken up from the coma. They had talked on the phone about six days ago but that was simply it. She was worried.

Normally she would immediately call her Kyungie so often that it would get annoying, but here she wasn't allowed to call anyone, the talk had happened before they had taken her to the therapy center. They had now taken away her cell phone, saying it wasn't good for her.

Kyungsoo probably didn't even know where she was, no wonder he wasn't visiting her. Or maybe he didn't care. After all, he surely was used to living without her.

Thinking about her son, her little Kyungie-Poo, was one thing, but on the other thing were those words which were occupying her mind and slowly ripping her heart apart from the inside.

“While you were lying in coma for over seven month, he had given up any hope... He isn't your husband anymore.“

Once again a teardrop found its way over her warm cheek. She didn't even bother to wipe her face dry. Seven Months. Almost a year which she had missed.

 

[…]

 

Kyungsoo shut the maths book while growning in frustration and stood up from the wooden park bench.

“Didn't you say you understood it?” he asked angrily.

Jongin winced a little, wincing an eyebrow.

“Yes I did. But then you confused me. It's your fault!” he spitted back.

Kyungsoo ruffled his hair.

“Okay that's it for today, jerk-”

“But... only twenty minutes?”

“I said that's it. You can leave!” Kyungsoo almost dropped his book while stomping his feet.

Jongin was perplexed.

“Are you pregnant?” he asked.

Kyungsoo stopped being angry for a moment, looked at him in confusion and processed what the other just randomly had asked.

“Are you ing kidding me?” he asked, in a dangerous tone, looking at Jongin like he would love to break every single bone in his body.

Because of your mood changes... You are like a pregnant woman...” Jongin calmly responded. To provoke the other even more, he said: “But that's impossible. Even if you would be female. There's no one who would bang you, right?” he chuckled.

Kyungsoo kept silent. Oddly silent. Normally the other would scream at him, and shout a whole lot of curses. But now he just kept silent.

Jongin stopped grinning, and tried to figure out whether what he said was wrong.

I might be a . But it's still way better than being ed violently in the ...” he hissed, knowing he hit a very wound spot.

Jongin felt a huge wave of rage building up in his body, like tsunami which was going to destroy everything nearby. He was at the edge of tears.

That little er brought all the ing memories he had tried to surpress.

Before Jongin could let his emotions take over, he stood up slowly, not hurting his weakened but freed leg, and walked away without any respond.

I hate you, Soo.

 

[…]

 

Jongin almost reached his home, when he could already see a person standing in front of their entrance. He wiped away his thoughts, squinted his eyes and tried to recognize who it was.

While walking nearer, the door was opened, and he slowly realized the person was surely male.

Who could it be? Jongin couldn't name anyone besides Chanyeol at that moment.

He reached the front yard and suddenly he knew who it was.

Jaebeom!”

The boy, who had still listened to the mother's explanation where Jongin was, turned around and grinned.

Without any words he hugged the tanned boy, who didn't really respond to that gesture.

Jongin could hug people, not right now, not with that mind set. But he knew, Jaebeom would understand that.

They awkwardly entered the house, taking off their shoes.

After sitting down on the bed in Jongin's messy room, Jaebeom fired one question after the other at the tanned one.

So how are you? Where were you? Are you okay? How's your leg? Did someone do something to you? What happened? Please...” he nervously hibbled around on the bed, causing it to make some waves and Jongin was moved around as well.

Gosh, calm down.”

Then, how are you?” Jaebeom asked again.

I'm fine, thanks.”

Then were have you been? I'm so worried about you.”

All these years you gave a about my well-being and all of the sudden you care?

At home. I was sick.”

Jongin kinda hesitated to tell about his anxiety attack. The other was a panik ball already.

What about you, could you make some friends?” he wanted to know, distracting from himself.

Not friends yet. I mean it's just been a week or something, but there is this Luhen? Luhun? I don't remember his name anymore but he was so friendly and invited me to eat with them.” he told with excitement.

You mean Luhan? Yeah he is really friendly.” he responded with a small smile, thinking about the other's kindness.

Ehm so you are doing fine?” Jaebeom repeated once again, absolutely annoying Jongin.

Yes, thanks for asking. I'm really fine. Don't worry.”

Maybe he was acting way too cold, but he wasn't used to people truly caring about him. He felt like the other was faking it, like all the people in his life.

Then I don't want to bother you any longer... I'll just go-”

Jongin, get ready for your therapy session. You have ten minutes!” his mother suddenly shouted, making Jaebeom shut his mouth.

The door was opened in a fast way. “You heard m-” she stopped talking for a second when noticing Jaebeom.

Oh Jaebeom, I totally forgot about you.” she whispered, with an apologying gaze.

Jongin's heart cracked a little. Of course she forgot about him. Because normally there weren't many people visiting him. He could count them with one hand. Kyungsoo, but that wasn't really a visit, more a torture for Jongin, so he scratched him. Chanyeol, who just brought his books. And Jaebeom. He didn't count his old kindergarten friends. He couldn't even name them anymore. Also, even then there have been only few people Jongin kinda could talk to.

The other nodded. “I was just going to leave, Ma'am.”

Jongin's mother smiled and nodded back awkwardly.

 

[…]

 

On the drive to the therapist, his mother didn't talk a lot. Jongin turned his head to her again and again, noticing a few stress-wrinkels on her forehead, if that was even a term.

Mommy?” he sounded like the sad little child he was.

His mother twitched slightly, and responded with a soft “Yes, Honey?”.

How are you? I mean... you have fainted as well... a few days ago when... I...” he didn't bring his sentence to end but his mother sure understood what he wanted to say.

Yeah honey I'm fine.” she smiled. “I was just tired and a little scared. Because I love you so so so much. And I was scared to lose you...” her voice became lower while talking.

Jongin nodded and stared at the street in front of them, when suddenly noticing, they had stopped driving.

There we go. Don't overestimate yourself, okay? And do what they want you to do.” she told him.

Jongin chuckled, truly feeling like a little child.

________________________________________________________________

 

OMG I'M SO SORRY. I have so many exams I didn't make it last week I'm sorry.

But it feels good to back!

I'm/We're very open for new ideas and tips and KaiSoo nudes. Really.

Well I send you a lot of love and thank you for reading (srsly why are you reading this?)

Chaeyo ♥

(and thank you for 200 subs O_O you guys are really crazy...)