Phrase 22

Song Of Love

“Nan is coming, right?”

“Yes, but he said he will go to US again next month”

“Long time ago, when he graduated from music school and choose economic major, he really opposing his family”

“I heard now he is working in multinational company”

“He was from Sky Dorm, right? Ah, Raa, it is time for you to practice. Before you go, meet first with uncle Nan”

Lee Raa walked toward Lee Nan’s place. Lee Nan realized his niece coming closer to him. He smiled at her.

“Hello Raa. I heard you want to enter Seika, right? Actually, I want you to do something for me” Lee Nan said to Lee Raa, and her listen carefully her uncle’s request

 

***

 

“Excuse me, I want to see that too”

Lee Raa’s mind come back to her after she heard someone talked to her. She stepped back from her place and moved.

“Ah, I’m sorry”

You heard Lee Raa’s voice and your eyes wandering around the library to search her figure. And you successfully found her.

“Lee Raa si!” You called her and followed her. “Lee Raa si, how are you today??” You yelled at her, tried to gain attention from her. You finally walked beside her. You wanted to give her the package that you always failed to give her before. You put a ribbon on it. Lee Raa grabbed the package and looked at you.

“I take it. Thank you. So, don’t follow me again, okay?” Lee Raa said to you and you nodded at her. “You’re welcome” You said.

Lee Raa then walked away from you. She hate you. She hate about the fact you were in Sky Dorm without trying hard like her. Then you and Lee Raa saw Jin Young in  front of you. You greeted him and he turned his head to you and Lee Raa.

“Ah, about DVD that I talked last time...” Jin Young stopped talking when he saw Lee Raa beside you.

“Ah, that DVD import?” You asked

“Eh? Yes. Let’s watch it together tomorrow” Jin Young said that and you nodded at him.

“I want to go back to my class!! And I don’t need this” Lee Raa sunddenly yelled that at you and gave back the ribbon to your hand. She walked away from you.

“Eh? Wait!” You followed her because you notice something on her when she touch your hand before when she gave back the ribbon. “Lee Raa si, wait!” You run after her and grab her hand to stop her.

“What are you doing?!!” Lee Raa shouted at you

“You have a fever” You said that and Lee Raa shocked because of that

“Fever?”

“Eh? You don’t realize that you have a fever?” You asked Lee Raa that and before she answered you, she lost her conciousness. She fall to your body.

“Eeeeeh??!! Are you okaaaay??!!!”

 

***

 

You bring Lee Raa to infirmary. You made her sleep on the bed with Jin Young’s help.

“Thank you you. Because you realize that she was have a fever”

You nodded your head to Jin Young and smiled to him. You and him waited Lee Raa until she wake up. After 3 hours, Lee Raa finally wake up.

“Are you okay?” you asked Lee Raa

“I’m okay” Lee Raa asnwered shortly and tried to wake up from the bed.

“Eh, don’t push yourself”

“For a while you'd better stop the private study. Your class will be canceled” Jin Young said that to Lee Raa

“It’s not your business” Lee Raa said that and stand up. She gathered her belonging and walked away from you and Jin Young

“Eh? But if you continue like this, you will...”

Lee Raa stopped and looked at Jin Young. “Will what? I still can’t do solo well as the teachers want me. Ah. Or maybe you want to make me fall like what you have done to my uncle before?” After she said that Jin Young went silent and she walked out from the infirmary.

You looked at Jin Young’s expression and you know that he really shocked because of what Lee Raa said to him before.

“Ji... Jin Young sonsaeng?”

“Aaaaaaaaaah!!! I can’t do it anymore!!!” Jin Young shouted and curled him self on the floor. You quickly tried to calm him down. But then you heard someone asked you.

“Excuse me. I heard Lee Raa was passed out?” There were two girl and asked you about Lee Raa

“Eh? Lee Raa si already left. Are you her friends?”

“No. I’m her roommate. We can’t do anything about her”

“Ah, it must be because she was drenched in rain yesterday, right?” You asked them.

“Seems like that. Our senior said that too.”

“She looked fine this morning”

“She is a little bit strange and confusing”

You heard the conversation between them and a bit confused because they said Lee Raa was strange.

“She is from music department, and we are from regular department. So we don’t know too much about her. But we know that she is not bad”

“We didn’t talking too much with her. Because when we talked about something, she always getting angry. It is scary actually”

“Long time ago, there was a senior that see her had been listening to heavy metal music in her room. It’s impossible, right?”

Heavy metal. Then you remembered about the CDs that you found in the Sun Dorm’s old building. You conclude that it was Lee Raa’s. But you a little vague about that. That kind of music was not her style. Then you think. When you first cleaned that building, you saw her there. Maybe she wanted to take that CD but there were so many people, so she couldn’t do it and decide to do it at night. But she met me then. You think about one possibilities about her but still in doubt about that. You looked at Jin Young and his looked like his soul already left him.

 

***

 

“So, I think it is not about me or about love, but there must be some problem between them. This time, my feeling must be right!”

You were in your room, talked with Baekhyun about your assumption about Lee Raa and Jin Young. You talked to him with all your spirit. But he looked like he didn’t interested about that.

“I don’t want to do it” Baekhyun said that and leaned on the sofa.

“I still don’t say what I want!!!” You shouted at him.

But then Baekhyun made a move and walked closer to you. “But you must want me to do something, right? Because of you, I become tired doing things useless. Now, what do you want, huh?!!!” Baekhyun said that to you with furious voice with his eyes straight to you.

You tried not to scared about what Baekhyun said and looked at his eyes too. “That’s why, If you want to help me, I will fulfill one of your wish!”

Baekhyun sighed defeatly. “Okay. I’ll remember what you say”

 

***

 

Lee Raa walked out from her dorm. Thinking about what happened yesterday between her and Jin Young. That time, she want to hurt Jin Young’s feeling, but now she felt guilty about that.

You walked toward Lee Raa breathlessly and grab her shoulders with your hands. “He... Help” You talked to her. Panting. “Fire!!”

“Ha?”

“When I tidy up the building, the shelves is burning!!!” You said that to Lee Raa and pointed to the building. There was a smoke from that building.

Lee Raa’s face turned pale and she quickly ran toward the building and entered it.

“Lee Raa si!!”

Lee Raa walked toward a room. She searched something. She opened box by box and finally found what she want. The CDs that her left behind the day before. She grabbed the package and hold it tightly.

“Morning! What happened here? Oh? Whoaaaa. What is this smoke about?!!”

Lee Raa heard Jin Young voice and when she turned her body, she saw his figure there. She surprised to see Jin Young here. Jin Young too.

You entered the room casually and greet them. “Good morning~”

“Eh?” Jin Young looked at you. Flustered.

“Jin Young sonsaeng, maybe I can’t help you further. You must face it alone. You must do that too” You said that to Jin Young and smiled to him. Jin Young widened his eyes and realize something about what you said before.

“What... What do you mean?” Lee Raa asked you.

You chuckled lightly. “Lee Raa si, Jin Young sonsaeng actually really regret it. He said, because of him, his partner stop in music. He feel that he is stupid. He said ‘I made my senior become a loser’. So... Finish your unfinished business here. I’ll excuse myself. Bye!” You closed the door. Left the two alone.

Jin Young sighed and took off his glasses. He looked at Lee Raa. “I... I hurted your uncle’s feeling that was my partner before, until he left music. It is fair if you hate me. But...”

Before Jin Young finished his words, Lee Raa gave him the package that she hold.

“What is it?” Jin Young looked at the package and opened it. “CDs?”

Lee Raa keep silent. Remember about her uncle’s request about to give back Jin Young CD’s to him.

“You didn’t remember about that? The point is I already returned that to you” Lee Raa said that to Jin Young and walked away from him.

“Eh?”

Lee Raa tried to open the door, but she couldn’t. You pushed back the door, so she couldn’t get out from there.

you!!! Open it!!” Lee Raa yelled but you ignored her.

“Perhaps... It is from Lee Nan sunbae?”

Lee Raa turned her body when she heard Lee Nan’s name from Jin Young. She looked at him and saw his surprised face. She annoyed. She yelled at him.

“Don’t called my uncle a losers! My uncle actually very happy to be your partner!! He told me with his happy face and smile. But it you said like that, it means all my uncle’s words was a lie!!”

Jin Young shocked when he heard that. He can feel his lips quirked in to smile “Really? You don’t lie about this, right?” He asked Lee Raa

Lee Raa nodded and looked at Jin Young. “Just meet with my uncle now. Till now, he still loved music. He is a person that I most respect”

Jin Young couldn’t not to happy when heard that from Lee Raa. He smiled at her. “Thank you”.

Lee Raa smiled back at him.

“Ah, yes. For a while, don’t push yourself to practice. Your throat… Lately, you feel your throat a bit hurt, right?”

Lee Raa startled when she heard that. “Why you know about that?”

“Of course. Because I always hearing you”

“Lie… You always avoided me…”

“He?!! No!!!”

Lee Raa turned her body and showed her back to Jin Young. “When we met for the first time, you looked at me with hate gaze”

“Eh?! It’s not like that!! I only surprised at that time! I think it were you that hate me!!” Jin Young palmed his face because he couldn’t stand the embarrassment. All this time, he only misunderstand about Lee Raa.

Lee Raa looked at Jin Young and she didn’t know what she actually feel now. She felt happy? Was it right that she happy? After all this time she think Jin Young was hate her, she know that it was only misunderstanding. She think maybe she hate you, because you always with Jin Young. She ducked her head to the wall, to hide her face from Jin Young.

“Sorry, I'm being an immature person. Whereas I am a teacher”

Lee Raa turned her head to Jin Young.

“Ah, throat is also a music instrument. Therefore, if you feel a strange feeling about your throat, you should rest. You're still young”

Right. Lee Raa was still young. Because of that, she hate person like a fool. She think, she admired Jin Young quietly, when she looked at her uncle’s face, when he told her about his partner.

 

***

 

Lee Raa stood in front of the Sun Dorm’s old building. She hesitate, must she entered the building or not.

“You want to enter it or not?”

Lee Raa startled and turned her head to see who was talking to her. It was Baekhyun. And he entered the building. Lee Raa followed him and she saw you were tidying the vinyl record humming.

“She is impolite, right? Always interfere with other person business” Lee Raa said.

Baekhyun only silent and continued to walk.

“You don’t want to say anything? Don’t want to defend her? She is your partner, right?” Lee Raa added.

Then Baekhyun turned his head to look at Lee Raa and answered lazily. “Yeah, maybe she is like that”

“How do you think about her?”

“It’s troublesome. I don’t know what kind of person she is”

Lee Raa only silent when she heard that answered from Baekhyun. Then she rummaged her bag to search something. She took a book and gave that to Baekhyun.

“This… I used to use this. Please give this to her” Lee said to BAekhyun.

Baekhyun looked at the book and turned his heels on “No. I don’t want to do it. You give that to her by yourself” then Baekhyun went to your place and yelled “Hey, you have a guest”

You heard Baekhyun called you and went to his place. “Who?”

“Her” Baekhyun pointed at Lee Raa with his thumb without looked at her. “She said she want to give you something”

Your eyes started wandering who was in Baekhyun’s back, and you saw Lee Raa. You quickly went to her. “Lee Raa si! What? What do you want to give me?” You asked her with curious and happy face,

Lee Raa gave a book to your hand. “Here. I don’t used it anymore.”

You felt happy when you received the book. It was Lee Raa’s notes about singing skill. Then you smiled at her “Thank you”

“Nothing. I intend to throw it anyway”

“Ah, it’s okay! Want to help me to clean the building?” You asked her with teasing tone.

“I’m busy!”

Then Lee Raa walked away from you and you waved her a goodbye. You walked back to the room when you were before. You wanted to continue your work. You saw Baekhyun sitting on the sofa. You passed him and started to do your work.

“By the way. How did you know that CDs was Jin Young’s?” Baekhyun asked you

“Hm?” You turned your head to Baekhyun. “I didn’t know it too before. I’m just feel it was impossible if that CDs was Lee Raa’s. Because she played it sneakily. And thankfully, there is no real fire”

Baekhyun stand up and walked to you with his monstrous face. “You… Dare to tell me to take stuff like that from the principal's office and pretended to make fire …”

You avoided Baekhyun’s eyes and stepped back. “It… It’s good, right? Finally it become happy ending” You said that with little stuttered.

“You!!!” Baekhyun walked to you and you felt the danger. You started to run and Baekhyun chased you. Because Baekhyun’s leg was way longer than you, it was easy to catch you. He caught you and cupped your head. He turned your head so your eyes can meet him. You can see his smirk on his lips.

“Ah, yes. You said you will fulfil one of my wish, right? I can’t wait for it”

You know something scary will happened to you later.


 

Holla~~ it is a bit short right? I'm sorry. I really busy writing my thesis right now, so I must divide my time to write the story and the thesis TAT

hope you like this update. and i'll give you spoiler about next chapter!

there will be a new character~ fuh fuh fuh fuh

so please stay and wait for next update!

have you heard the leaked ver of Call Me Baby and Exodus? I actually melted when I heard chanyeol's voice. uuukh