Phrase 17

Song Of Love

You resembled Shin Ri Jin, person that made Baekhyun become useless. You heard that from Baekbeom. He said you must done something to Baekhyun. Besides that, seems like he got your number from Ra Eum. He sent you many picture of frogs to you. And you didn’t understand the true intention from that picture. He was number two of the arbitrarily person after Baekhyun. Scary person. Then, the number one of the arbitrarily person …

‘I can’t go home for a while’

Baekhyun sent that message to you. After he sent that, you parted with him at the hospital. Only via that text message. And until now, he still didn’t come back. You sighed. You think it was better. Maybe he already made up with his teacher once he unwilling to meet. He finally can do something kind.

“Your wrinkles is really ugly” Chanyeol’s voice pulled you from your self-thinking. You looked at the door and saw Chanyeol with his finger pointed at his forehead. You reflex cover your forehead with your hand. Then Chanyeol approached you.

“I hear from Ra Eum si. She said you succeeded in persuading that troublesome Baekhyun” Chanyeol said that to you

“Ah, no. It’s not like that” Your forehead wrinkled probably because a lot of what happened yesterday. And somehow you felt slightly worse.

“Ng… Chanyeol sunbae… You are Baekhyun sunbae’s childhood friend, right?” You asked Chanyeol.

“Yes?”

You think Chanyeol know something about Shin Ri Jin. Something that happened with that girl named Shin Ri Jin. You wanted to ask that to Chanyeol. When you opened your mouth and wanted to ask it, you closed your mouth again then you shook your head. You remember you must hold up your curiosity if you didn’t want to get more problem to your life.

“I really thanked you, you Chanyeols said to you.

“Ha?”

“I, as his childhood friend feels responsible for him. My parents worked at the secretariat in the Byun family company. Therefore, in a short time, I become a watchman for a troublesome boy even for his own family. I'm bored with my fate that should take care of him like that.” Chanyeol chuckled lightly “But, because of you, I can feel free from it”

“Why? Why it should be me?” You asked Chanyeol

“Hm?”

You and Chanyeol silent a while. There was an uncomfortable atmosphere. But then you decided to let it passed and smiled. “Nothing. It’s okay” You said to Chanyeol

You think, knowing about that would made your feeling become worst. So you decided to stop it. After all, you didn’t get anything for it. You should made Baekhyun struggling about music before his scary big brother angry to him.

 

***

 

“Baekhyun hyung still didn’t coming back?” Kai asked Chanyeol while he dried up Chanyeol wet hair with dryer.

“Eum. But he already called me, so it’s okay” Chanyeol took a breath and said “But, I don’t know why, I have a bad feeling about this”

“What bad feeling?”

“I don’t know. But better if this worry feeling disappear soon”

 

***

 

You were in a deep sleep. But you woke up because your phone ringing nonstop. You reached your phone reluctantly and slide the screen to answer it and put it on your ear.

“Yooo! Are you already wake up?!”

You took your phone away from your ear and looked at the clock displayed on your phone. It was still 3 am. Then you put it back to your ear

“Hello?? Helloo??”

“Is it Baekbeom si?” You finally murmured with lazy voice, still half asleep.

“So, how? Already take care of that stupid?”

“Not yet. Because he is not in the dorm” You answered it with your eyes still closed but you still tried to talk with Baekbeom.

“He? How can?”

“I don’t know. He still has not come home since from the hospital”

“Hm… Perhaps he go to that girl place?”

You opened your eyes after hear that. Fully awakened. “Ha?”

“It’s strange actually. Shin sonsaeng suddenly want to meet with Baekhyun. So likely she is back. That Shin Ri Jin”

 You shocked after heard that and become speechless.

“Ah,alright. I beg you!”

“Eh?” Your mind came back

“Junmyeon hyung will come in winter holiday later for meet with Baekhyun. So, bye! I’ll go to bed”

“Hah? Baekbeom si!”

Then Baekbeom hung up the phone. You felt your feeling become more miserable now. Maybe that was right, Baekhyun was in that girl’s place. The girl that resembled you. That made you feeling very annoyed and you can’t slept again.

 

***

 

“Ah, that’s her! you! Today, Baekhyun…”

“I don’t know! Don’t ask me!”

You gave the boy, which asked you, scary gaze. A scary aura come out from your body because the lacked of sleep and feel annoyed because of Baekhyun. You didn’t understand why all the people asked about Baekhyun to you. Like you were his girlfriend. It made you felt more annoyed than before.

“Ng… There is a recruitment for the final CE Lobby Concert later. Is Baekhyun will join?” Luhan asked you

After heard that you remembered you must made Baekhyun enthusiastic about music. Then without thinking you said to Luhan that Baekhyun would joined.

“Assigned him!” You shouted that to Luhan

“Heh?” Luhan startled to hear your words.

“Baekhyun sunbae must join that!” You said that to Luhan

“I don’t want to do it!”

Someone behind you said that. And you startled after hear that. Because you know whose voice was that. It was Baekhyun’s voice. You turned your head and slowly saw his figure there. He didn’t wear his uniform.

“Don’t do anything without my conscience.” Baekhyun said that and approached you and Luhan.

“Hey, come on! Just join us!” Luhan said to Baekhyun

“No. I’m not doing it”

After said that Baekhyun walked away and you followed him.

“Wait!”

Baekhyun stopped his walk and turned his head to look at you. “What?”

You wanted to ask him where was him all this time “Where…”

You wanted to ask him what was he do all this time “What…”

But you can’t finished all you wanted to say because you feel shy. Then you feel become the useless person in the world.

“You weird as always” Baekhyun said that to you. You looked at him and he continued his words “Even I didn’t here, you must still study hard”

You startled after Baekhyun said that “Hah?”

“I've made a note for you. You see, I will go again for a while”

You became speechless after heard that. You didn’t give any reaction to what Baekhyun said. You remembered what Baekbeom said to you before. Baekhyun went to the girl that resembled you. Maybe that was right, you think. He went to Shin Ri Jin place

“I've asked Luhan and Eul Ji to listen to your practice. They both are willing to teach you” Baekhyun told you

“Go” You said with tiny voice but Baekhyun startled after you said that. He can heard that. So you decided you make your voice louder “Just go!” You shouted at Baekhyun and looked at his eyes. You didn’t know why you felt angry to him now.

“Wow. Baekhyun is cruel right?”

You turned your head to see who said that. And you saw Jin Young there.

“Go with me then?” Jin Young asked you and without thinking over it you run away from Baekhyun and Jin Young.

“Hey!” Baekhyun wanted to run after you but Jin Young stopped him

“Now is my subject with her. You’ve got your own business, right?” Jin Young said that and Baekhyun sighed. Didn’t done anything and walked away from Jin Young.

 

***

 

You run away to the school rooftop and felt regretting over all you done before. You felt it was wrong. You worried about Jin Young. You left him with Baekhyun and you scared Baekhyun would do something to him.

“Ah, you are here!”

You heard Jin Young’s voice and turned your head to look at him.

“It is prohibited to be here, right?”

 

***

 

Jin Young took you to his office and he gave you a cup of tea.

“Calmed already?” Jin Young asked you

“Sorry… I skipped the class” You apologized to him and bent your head. “I don’t know why, I’m thinking nonsense now”

“It is about Byun Baekhyun?” Jin Young asked you and smiled

“Eh? Eeh?” You surprised until you can’t denied it.

“Sometimes, it happens like that. Run in to the arms of the man who says ‘go away’!” Jin Young made his hand hugged himself. And you feel a little disgusted to see him like that.

“I’m not run away!! I just… I just kinda stupid…”

“If it is a girl like you, it is cuter if stupid”

“But, I’m tired of this stupidness…” You smiled pathetically to Jin Young. You become angry because of your stupidness. And you continue to think of the words about your face that are resembling the girl who made the Baekhyun become useless. That word made you loathe.

“So, anyone is okay if it is resembling her?” You murmured then you kneeling down with your palm in your face.

“Eh?”

Jin Young asked you but then you started to lose your consciousness. Before you fully passed out you remember when you meet Baekhyun in first time. He said to you that he interested to your face. Then everything become black.

 

***

 

“Baekbeom, wake up. It’s evening already” Ra Eum entered Baekbeom’s room, wanted to wake him up, but then she saw he already wake up. He was playing game with his ipad “Wow, it is a miracle that you wake up by yourself”

Baekbeom chuckled “Are you already know? Baekhyun didn’t went back to the dorm. It will be interesting later” Baekbeom told Ra Eum

“If you already wake, start working then”

“Ne, ne. But I’m curious. What will be that you do later? Must be become a trouble for her” Baekbeom chuckled lightly and started preparing to go to work.

 

***

 

“Excuse me. I’m Chanyeol the head of Sky Dorm”

“Oh, you want to visit her?”

“Is she passed out? Is it because of her gastritis?”Chanyeol

“Seems like that. It didn’t looked bad. Seems like she lacked of sleep too. Whereas it is her enemy for her illness”

Chanyeol stared at the sleeping you. Jin Young stared at Chanyeol

“Chanyeol, you are 3rd grade, right? In regular department?”

“Yes”

“You know Baekhyun class 2 from music department?”

“Yes, I know him. Why?”

“’Anyone is okay if it is resembling her’. Are you know what that was mean?”

Chanyeol think a while and answered “Hm? I don’t know. Is she said that?”

“Yeah~”

Then Chanyeol and Jin Young heard someone steps sound become closer to their place. Then a senior teacher appeared.

“Jin Young sonsaeng! How many times I must told you, so you know? Please come if you asked to attend a meeting!” She said

“It is boring. I don’t like it” Jin Young answered her then pouting at her.

“Don’t make an excuse like a child!”

“I'll take care of her. If she awake, I'll take back her to the dorm” Chanyeol said

“If then, I’m going first.” Jin Young

“Jin Young sonsaeng! Quickly!”

Jin Young gave Chanyeol a glance and Chanyeol avoided that. And slowly Jin Young and the senior teacher disappeared from Chanyeol’s sight. Chanyeol went to your bed and saw you already wake up

“Chanyeol sunbae?”

“Just lay down. How are your condition?”

“Body? Eh?” You felt shy and useless because you got passed out before and make a trouble

“It’s okay. Don’t panic like that. Because you lacked of sleep, your gastritis relapse, right?”

“I’m fine. Sorry for make a trouble” You apologized to Chanyeol and pulled the blanket up to your face.

“So, you know that from who?” Chanyeol suddenly asked you

“Ha?”

“It must not from Baekhyun, right?”

“About what?”

Chanyeol leaned his body closer to you and make his eyes in same level with you “’anyone is okay if it is resembling her’ what do you mean by that?”

You felt in critical condition. You didn’t think that you have said that before. You felt like you being played around by someone and made you own confusion. You think, for Baekhyun, you only a substitute of Shin Ri Jin. But you become grumpy when thinking about that. Though Baekhyun just considered you as his belongings. He just treated you differently from others because you were his partner. People said that you were the closest person to him, but it was just a misunderstanding.

No.

Even Baekhyun only think of you like that, you were feeling privileged. Then you feel confused and ignorant because you continued thinking about Baekhyun. You think you think like that because Baekhyun were not there, so you thought about a nonsense thing. No. If you keep thinking about it, eventually you will confused and made you feel so uncomfortable.

Then you made your face smiled. To eliminate Baekhyun from your mind. Chanyeol notice the changed in your attitude and he knew that you were trying to escape from reality.

“If I’m Baekhyun, I must hit you till you spill it” Chanyeol said to you

You silent, Chanyeol showed his back and talked to you again.

“If you can get up already, let's go back to the dorm”

“Y... Yes” You sat at the bed and try to stand with your own feet.

“Is your bag at the class?”

“Yes, I’ll take it now!” You started make a gesture to go out from the infirmary to take your bag in your class

“If then, I’ll wait in the lobby”

“Okay” You started to run to your class

“Don’t run!” Chanyeol yell at you and you just nodded your head at him and disappeared from his sight.

Chanyeol looked at the bed that you were slept before. He saw your phone. You left your phone in the bed. Then your phone ringing. Chanyeol took it and saw the screen. He shocked when saw the name on your screen then smirked.

You went back to the infirmary and saw Chanyeol hold your phone with smirk in his face.

“So, what business you have with Baekbeom hyung?” Chanyeol asked and you scared. You closed your mouth with your hand. Tried not to spill anything to Chanyeol.

“You. Just like Baekhyun that either were no where about” After said that, he gave your phone back. But then he felt his own phone vibrated on his pocket. He took it and saw Baekhyun’s name on the screen then answered the phone.

“Hello? Baekhyun? Where are you now?”

You tried to snatch Chanyeol’s phone because you want to talk with Baekhyun. But Chanyeol put his hand on your head and made you away from him, so you can’t snatch his phone.

“It’s nothing. Then? Hah? Wait! Baekhyun! Ah, it disconnected?”

“What’s wrong with Baekhyun sunbae?” You asked

“What will he do in the airport?”

“Ha?” You made a face

“I don’t remember him ever said that he wanted to do a long trip”

You didn’t understand why Baekhyun was in airport. You become speechless and can’t think anything possible where would he going.


 

Hello~~

I'm so sorry for just updating now. My schedule is going crazy ㅠㅠ

Sorry for the short update but I'm still trying to update gradually.

Hope you guys like this chapter. And more drama will be coming ~~ khukhukhu