Phrase 31

Song Of Love

enjoy ;)


 

You were sitting in your practice room as you read a book full of song tittle that you must choose for your test. You mumbling all the tittle.

“Boulevard”

“A Scent of Happiness”

“No Ending Sadness”

You sighed and slumped at your desk. You heard the door being knocked and you saw Lee Raa on there.

“Song for the next test?” Lee Ra asked. You couldn’t hid your surprised face because she suddenly appear in front of you. “It is better if you sign up for the level up test” She said and you become confused as your cold sweat appearing at your face.

“So…” Lee Raa looked around at the room seems like she searched something or someone to be exact, “Today you are not with Baekhyun?”

You blushed and tried to defend yourself, “I’m not always with him. We are in different grade!”

Lee Raa glanced at you, “Hm… Because the image of ‘where is you there is Baekhyun’ is too strong. You both are similar”

Your eyes become bigger as you heard that. Too shocked to hear that remark. “Haaa?!!! Similar… like…. what?!!!!”

“You two are partner, right?”

“It is impossible we similar just because of that!!!” Your face become pale now.

“It is possible. You want an example?” You silent and waited her to continue, “Luhan sunbae and Ji Eul Sunbae. They already together since middle school so they are really match well. Same with Jongdae sunbae and Minseok sunbae, it is same with other pair from Sky Dorm”

“Haa??”

“Maybe from the aura? You and Baekhyun are like them. Even you both are different, you are similar”

You thought you are really different with Baekhyun. You didn’t have any similarities with him. He never experienced any unlucky event like you. And never get terrorize by Baekbeom.

 

“Haaa? You met with that woman but you couldn’t say anything?? Haaa, what should I do to you???” Baekbeom said to you with his mocked face, ready to do anything awful to you.

 

You shook your head as you remember that event with Baekbeom yesterday and feeling stupid.

“Aaarrghh. Why did I come yesterday??!! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!!!!”

You banged your head at the wall and stopped because you felt pain from that. You leaned on the wall as you thinking about Baekhyun and Rijin. If you didn’t do anything, Rijin would be back to Japan without solving any problem. And you didn’t want that to happen.

“Ah, that is her!”

You turned your head as you heard someone calling your name. There was two girls from Sky Dormitory. They both come approached you.

“Every year, there is a graduation concert from our dorm. You join us, okay?”

“Join?” You asked.

“Yes. You sing and asked Baekhyun sunbae to play the piano for you~”

Your face become stiff after heard that.

“He didn’t want to join too this year. That’s why we ask you so he can say yes for this concert”

“No! No!!!”

You shook your head but it seemed failed because the two already walked away from you. You still shocked. Couldn’t imagine yourself singing in front of all your senior.

 

***

 

You arrived at your dorm and you saw Baekhyun already in front of you with his scary face.

“Oh. You already home? Come and talk with me” Baekhyun said that with cold tone and you couldn’t to feel not scared because of that.

You thinking why he suddenly want to talk to you. Was he know that you went to Rijin’s place?

“Why you still silent? Here, come with me, sweetheart”

You felt shivering after you heard Baekhyun called you by that nickname. Your instinct said you must run. So you turned your heels on and start running from him.

“Gyaaaaa!!!! Sorry!! Sorry!! Sorry!! Sorry!! Sorry!! Sorry!! Sorry!! Sorry!!”

Baekhyun run after you. Many students saw you being chased by Baekhyun and laughed because that was already become a habit for them.

“Ya!!! Why you run!” Baekhyun yell at you and chased you.

You run with all your might and finally Baekhyun grabbed your coat and caught you. He trapped you with your back meet the wall and his hands hold your hands and pinned at the wall preventing you to run.

“You haven’t heard anything what I want to say but you suddenly run! It’s rude, you know?!”

You looked at Baekhyun and you thing that he haven’t know yet about you visiting Rijin.

“Ck. Here. Let me tell you. It was true that everything become chaos when she disappear. But please don’t make it like a big thing. Even before or now. Until here, you understand?!”

You quickly nodded and looked at Baekhyun’s frustrated face. You dare yourself to ask him.

“W… Why she disappeared?”

Baekhyun sighed, “I don’t know. But it must be because she hate me, right? That’s why, I don’t need to meet her just to say, ‘You don’t hate me again, right?’ “

No. You think that was not because of that.

Baekhyun looked at the outside from the window beside him, “Afterall, she must be didn’t think about that again”

You know Rijin disappeared not because of that. You remember what she said about her being happy if you replaced Baekhyun to punish her.

Baekhyun looked at you, “So, you don’t have to worry”

You think Baekhyun just wanted to end the problem about the songs belonging to him were stolen. But because the most disadvantaged person didn’t even get angry, Rijin felt more guilty.

Baekhyun looked at you. He knew you were thinking many stupid things. So he pinched your cheeks and woke you up from your mind thinking.

“Hey! Are you understand what I just say before???!!!”

“Hyaaaaaaaa” You screamed because of the pain.

“You… Always bringing back old story. It is not good, you know?!”

You started to let off Baekhyun’s hand from your cheeks, “It is your fault, right?”

“Ha?”

“I am doing that because of you! I want,” you manage to make Baekhyun’s hand off from your cheek and make your hand cover your face to prevent his hand going back to your cheeks, “I want to help you from her!!”

“What are you saying, huh?”

You caught the chance to run from Baekhyun and you quickly run from him and left him alone in the dorm’s corridor.

“Hey, you two always make a noise as always”

Baekhyun looked at the source of the voice and saw Hyesung, Luhan, and Ji Eul approached him.

“Are you not bored always fighting with her? Daebak” Hyesung sighed.

Ji Eul smiled, “Your voice can be heard from the lobby”

Baekhyun snickered, “She is who starting the noise. This time, I am the victim”

After that Baekhyun walked away from them without glancing to them at all.

 

***

 

“Yeah, you now can sing very well. Other teachers praise you. But….”

Jinyoung glanced at you. You were singing with full appreciation but with furious tone. It made Jinyoung know that something wrong had happened to you.

“If you singing like that, it seems there will be a volcanic eruption soon” Then Jinyoung stopped playing the piano.

You stopped singing just to say, “Please once again!!!!”

“No. Let’s take a break~”

You sat on your seat and Jinyoung gave you a juice, “So? Are you fighting again with Baekhyun?”

You only silent while drinking your juice.

“Want any help from me?”

“Eh? No!” You quickly focus to Jinyoung, “I just feel I can’t doing anything for now”.

Yes. You knew that you couldn’t do anything. Even before you want to make Baekhyun and Rijin meet with each other and fixed the situation between them. But you now can only watched them.

Jinyoung saw your difficult expression, then he patted you head. You looked at him and saw his warm expression.

“Here, let me tell you,” Jinyoung started his words, “Helping someone is a hard task. Are you confidence enough to do that?”

You silent a while, thinking. But before you think deeper about that Jinyoung already showed you his playful face, “If you want to do that, you must work hard! And now, let’s practice for level up test!!”

 

***

 

You went to the library to search song for your level up test. You felt a bit nervous because Jinyoung said ‘now’ that was mean the test was not far from now. After you found a song you want to hear, you quickly find an available desk and started to hear the song.

You couldn’t focus on the song that you hear. Your mind always back to Baekhyun and Rijin matter. You blame yourself, because when you met with Rijin, you couldn’t do anything. And because of Jinyoung’s talk before, you determine to stand up straight if you want to solve their problem.

When you finish thinking, you turned your head a little bit and saw the principal already sat beside you. You startled and shocked because your principal already beside you.

“Eng… Sir?” You started to ask him.

“Ah, sorry. Am I disturbed you?”

You shook your head, “No. It’s fine”

“Haa. I was just thinking. I have a plan today. Plan to meet with my dear friend, my special friend after years. But suddenly I can’t go. Whereas, there’s something that I want to give to him”

You listened to him and had a bad feeling.

“That is an important thing! And must be given to him directly. I want to ask someone to do it, but I’m embarrassed. But… But…”

You knew that the principal wanted you to give that thing. So you surrender and asked him. “Sir, how if I…”

Before you finished your sentence, the principal already grabbed your hand and his eyes twinkling in anticipation, “Please and thank you”

Yes. Your principal was a mysterious person too.

 

***

 

You arrived in one building. You checked the address that your principal gave you. You looked around and you didn’t find the location that matched with the map. You lost. You decided to search a bank first, because that was a place near the location your principal wants you to go.

You looked at your map and someone was passing beside you. You felt a familiar feeling. You saw that was a girl that had same height with you. She was wearing a beanie. You curious. When you started to chase her, someone bumped at you. You fell and made your stuff splatter and you panicky gathered all the stuff, because that was from the principal to give to his friend.

When you gathered the stuffs, you saw a foot in front of you. You raise your head and saw the girl you were curious before. You shock. She have a similar face with you.

you?”

You silent when she called your name. Couldn’t gave any reaction to it and still stare at her.

Then she chuckled and you felt embarrassed.

“Ah, I knew it. You still unlucky like before!”

You felt your blood rushed to your cheeks, “Don’t say that…”

“Sorry, sorry”

You smiled, “It has been a long time”

You shocked.

“Yes”

You met with your twin after a long time.

 

***

 

You sat on the park’s bench with Rin, your twin.

“Huaaa. I’m really surprised. Until I can’t speak any word….”

Rin chuckled, “I already know what I want to say to you when we meet.” Rin turned her body so she looked at you clearly. “That time, I’m sorry I lie. I want to apologize to you everytime”

“Rin…”

You remembered about when you sing for Rin and your father suddenly asked who was singing before. And Rin raised her hand, claimed that it was her who singing instead of you.

“Maybe, the truth is, I was envy, or scared to feel a heartache” Rin started, “I always upset everytime appa and grandma say I have no talent. To me, they always said, ‘you better not sing at all’. I really, really sorry toward you.”

You felt weird when you remember all the things that happened before with calm heart. “It’s okay. You don’t have to feel sorry”

“If only I didn’t lie that time…”

You cut Rin, “We wouldn’t meet here. I really happy to meet again with my twin! It’s right, right?” You said with happy tone and Rin smiled to you.

You felt happy and wouldn’t feel regret now, because if Rin didn’t lie back then, you wouldn’t meet many people you know right now.

“Are you still live in that house?” You asked

“Eum. Like before, Appa always work anytime, and grandma educate me” Rin chuckled remembering all her grandma doing to her, “How about you? I heard you come to Eomma’s family?”

You nodded, “Yes. Ah. But Eomma remarried. My step father is really kind and sweet”

“Hmm… Stupid!”

“He?”

For a while, there was an uncomfortable silent. But then you remembered your intention coming to this place.

“Ah!!! I’m forget! Rin! Aaaang. What I should I do now????” You panicky asked Rin and gave her your map.

Rin looked at your map then she smiled, “Ah, I know this place really well. Come on, I’ll take you here”

 

You walked side by side with Rin. Your hand around Rin’s shoulder and Rin’s hand on your waist.

“Wow, Rin. Our height is still same!”

“Yeah, of course, we are a twin after all!”

“But our fashion taste is really different!”

“Eum. When we still young, we always wear a same clothes. But now we are different!” Rin chuckled then continue, “So? Is Eomma still nagging a lot?”

“Emm… Yeah~”

“Hey. You didn’t want to ask about appa?” Rin asked you and you felt a little startled because of that.

You want to ask about that, but you felt a little awkward. There was a silent but then Rin broke it.

“So, Eomma is bad mouthing Appa, huh?”

“Eh?! No!! Eomma didn’t do something like that!!!”

Rin chuckled, “That was so you. Even Eomma and Appa already divorced, they are still our parent, right?”

“Em!”

“And for your info, Appa is always curious about you”

“Eh?”

“You are studying music, right? Singing?”

You surprised. Why Rin knew about that? Rin laughing when she saw your expression.

“So, that was right? Hahahahah. I’m relieved then!”

“Rin?”

Rin winked at you, “You think our meeting here is only a coincidence? When Appa heard you started singing, Appa felt uneasy. He wants to meet you but don’t know the way. And there’s someone that opened that way”

“Eh?” You didn’t understand what Rin said to you.

“So, here is the place!”

Without you realized it, you already arrived at the place on your map. You looked around and followed Rin to a room. You looked inside and there was a girl singing.

“That was magic! If you playing the piano, I feel like I can singing better!” The girl said.

Then there was a man with black hair woke up from his seat and talked to her. You couldn’t saw the man who played the piano, because the piano was covering him from your sight.

“Of course! Now give back my pianist!” The man with black hair said/

“Yeah, yeah. You stingy person!”

After that the girl went out from the room and passed you. She greeted you, “Eh? Rin? Long time no see!”

Rin come out from your back and greeted the girl. “Hello! I’m here!”

“Eh?” The girl become confused, “Why there are two Rins??!!!”

Rin hugged you and you become a little flustered. Then you saw the man behind the piano rose up from his seat and looked at you. Your eyes met with him.

“Appa?”