Phrase 18

Song Of Love

“Good! Let’s take a break a while!” Baekbeom stopped all the recording session and gave his smile to all the people in the room.

“What?! Is it right?!!”

“Baekbeom become kind! What happened?!! Is he sick?!!!”

“You guys, if you don’t want take a break, okay, let’s continue it” Baekbeom said to all his coworker and then they quickly went out from the room and take a break before Baekbeom changed his mind.

Ra Eum approached Baekbeom and asked “Is Baekhyun fine?”

“Why? Are you worry? He was being devoted to his teacher, right?” Baekbeom took a bottle and drank the water.

“But…”

“I know you really worried about him. But this time you don’t have to worry about him like that” Baekbeom told Ra Eum and chuckled lightly

“What are you planning now?”

Ja Rim think a while how he should answered Ra Eum. But then he smirked, didn’t want to tell Ra Eum yet.

“Baekbeom!”

“Your phone is ringing. You don’t want to answer it?” Ja Rim changed the subject

“Uuukkh” Ra Eum give up and went to answer her phone

“Hey, don’t tease Ra Eum too much!” one of Baekbeom coworker told him

“Hah? Tease? Stupid. If there’s no fun game, we will become bored, right?”

 

***

 

It was already four day Baekhyun has disappeared. And now you would spent your one common day again. You sighed while walking to the school’s cafeteria. You already have your lunch in your hand. You made it in your dorm with purpose to save the money.

“Airport… He is really go, right” You murmured and decided after lunch you will take a nap a while. Then you heard someone called you. The voice was familiar for you. It was Ami’s voice. You turned your head to see her walked approaching you.

“Are you okay?! I heard you passed out again before!” Ami asked you and hit your hand lightly. You apologized to her and went to school’s cafeteria with her. You didn’t know Chanyeol and Kai were observing you.

“That’s good seeing her finally fine like that” Kai said

“Yes” Chanyeol nodded answered Kai

“Is it have any relation with Baekhyun sunbae? Lately she looked strange. Seems like a person that being betrayed by someone”

“I hope this situation will get better”

 

You walked up the stair with Ami and talked with her. She was interrogating you.

“Your gastrictic? This time you stressed about what? I heard you passed out after you ate your cake. Is it right?”

“Emm” You answered Ami lazily.

“Heey”

When you finished walking in the stair, you saw three music students in front of the announcement board. You hid yourself automatically and eavesdropping what they talked. You put your index finger to your mouth, give Ami sign to not make any noise.

“I heard the registration for Lobby Concert is still open”

“You want to join that?”

“Ah, no”

“Other members of it are from Sky Dorm, right? Seems like someone asked Baekhyun to join but he rejected it”

“The rumor said he can’t play any music again?”

“But sometimes I saw him in the practice room”

“That’s only rumor. The principal and Baekhyun’s parents know with each other, that’s why he easily can entered the Sky Dorm. Then, recently I heard he make a regular department student entered the dorm too”

You throw your packed lunch to the boy that said that.

“Hey! What is it?!!”

“Just because sunbae was not here, you can’t make a silly rumor as you want!!” You shouted at the students with furious tone.

“A…”

“Stupid!”

After said that you run away from them with all your might and Ami run after you. You run away crazily from the students that you throw your lunch. And after you felt the situation already safe, you stopped running. You took your breath deeply.

“What are you doing?! They are your senior in music department, right?” Ami scolded you

“Before… I reflex when I do it” You still tried to make your breath become normal “But, I’m really annoyed! I’m pissed off to see the Baekhyun sunbae that really good at playing the piano being mocked like that. That’s why I throw him my lunch!” You said that with furious tone.

Ami hit you and you squeak. She scolded you again “But you didn’t need to throw them with the foods, right? You stupid!” Ami sighed and put her hand on either of her waist. “But you really close with Baekhyun sunbae, huh? Till you dare to do that to your senior”

“It’s not like that… I’m just annoyed because they talked nonsense about Baekhyun sunbae”

“Rumor like that is already spread around the school since a long time ago. And it was only a rumor”

“But it didn’t right!” You shouted at Ami and defended Baekhyun. You know Baekhyun always skipped his class. But now you didn’t know where he is. So you think the person that made the rumor would get the consequence by himself.

“Hey, are you like Baekhyun sunbae?” Ami asked you

You surprised after heard that. Your eyes widened and your mouth half opened. Then you felt your face become hot. Your face like a red tomato right now.

“No!! Who is like him?!!” You shouted embarrassingly and denied her.

“Heh! But why you become furious when heard the false rumor about him?! It was because you like him, right?!” Ami pleaded at you and glared at you

“Ple… Please don’t give me that gaze! You scary!”

Then your phone rang. You glance at your pocket. Hesitant to answer it or not.

“Answer it!” Ami ordered you

“O… Okay…”

You fished out phone from your pocket and slide the screen to answer it. You put the phone on your ear and before you greeted the speaker, you hear Ra Eum already shouted on the phone.

“How is Baekhyun?!!! Are you get a news from him??!!!”

“A… Ra Eum eonni? Hello?”

“Sorry! I really sorry!”

“Ng… What about Baekhyun?”

“We lost track of Baekhyun” Ra Eum said

“Hah?!!”

 

***

 

Baekhyun now sat on the car with someone that Shin Se Gi introduced him.

“Seems like you were really mad, Mr. Baekhyun”

“No” Baekhyun answered shortly

“So the man should do the groove” The man said that to Baekhyun.

“I agree”

“Looks like you're doing unpleasant trip, right?” That person chuckled lightly and Baekhyun looked away to the window. Ignored him.

 

***

 

“From last night I could not contact Baekhyun sunbae. Yesterdat when he called Chanyeol sunbae, he said he was in the airport” You said that to Ra Eum.

After you heard about Baekhyun from Ra Eum you become panicked. Quickly you went to her, you ditched your classes, you run to meet her in hospital where Baekhyun’s teacher being hospitalized.

“But his phone kept turned off” Ra Eum said to you

“Maybe he's in a tough spot of signal”

“I think like that too. But this time I have a bad feeling” Ra Eum silent a while and asked you “I heard you passed out before?”

“Eh?”

“I heard that from Chanyeol”

“It’s okay. It was not bad actually” You reassured Ra Eum

“Sorry, I just want to see you happy!”

“Ha?!”

“I left the meeting and come here before. Seems like Baekhyun doing something for Shin sonsaeng that was being hospitalized. Maybe you can get some information from him!”

“Ah!” You saw Ra Eum slowly disappeared from your sight. You sighed and accept the reality that you must met with Baekhyun’s teacher and gained some information from him alone.

You walked toward the room where Baekhyun’s teacher being hospitalized. You came here with high sprited but suddenly you feel in doubt. How if Shin sonsaeng told you that Baekhyun really went to that girl’s place. You didn’t know what would be happened to you later.

You ducked your head. Feeling tired. Then you saw a bone on the floor. You squatted down to take the bone. When you grab it, someone yelled at you “Don’t take it!”

You turned your head to see who was shouted at you and suddenly a dog bite your hand. You stared at the dog with frightened and surprised face. Didn’t understand what actually happened now.

“Ah! I’m sorry! Shiki, stop!” The man grab the dog and let off the bite from your hand. Seems like he was the owner you think.

“I already said it, don’t bring it to the hospital!” The other man scolded the latter.

“But the end we finally found it, right?” The man who hold the dog grinned at him

After the dog fully removed from your hand, you looked at your hand and saw many blood on it.

“My hand! My hand!!”

 

***

 

“Sorry, it usually obedient though” the old man apologized to you.

After your hand get treated, you sat and talked with him. You smiled at him and think he was lied to you about his dog that obedient. You sighed and confused why you always get an unlucky thing to you.

“Miss you, if something happened, just call me. I’m his secretary” The man gave you a business card and bow his head “I apologize for what happened before”

You accept the card “Ah, it’s okay” After that, the secretary walked away from you and the older man soullessly. You saw that man a little same with Ra Eum. “He is a good secretary” You murmured

“Ah, but he is a murder actually” The old man said that to you with smile. You smiled back and realized, something was wrong here.

“I thought he was a sincere person, but it turns out he was being like that in order to fulfil his family wishes. Not that the hospital is safe...”

You speechless when you heard that. You think that old man was a dangerous person because a murder was being around him and become his secretary. Then you heard your phone ringing. You took your phone from your bag. You saw Ra Eum’s name blinked on your phone. Before you slide your phone to answer it, the old man snatched your phone and rejected the call.

“E… Eh… Please give me back my phone” You asked him with kind tone

“If my secretary call you, you're going to be killed” He said to you with his determined face

You think it was unbelievable.

“Maybe you think I am a weird grandpa” He showed you his legs that bandaged “It is because he tried to make me fall last month. I had a lot of injuries like this”

You still doubt about his story, but you keep silent and still hearing his story.

“Oh, yes. What do you at here? Want to visit someone?” He asked you

“Eh? I’m looking for someone” Then you remembered your first intention and worried about Ra Eum. You worried Ra Eum would be confused now because you didn’t answered her call before. But you can’t go away like this.

“What the person thinks about you?”

You startled after he asked you that. But before you can think anything to answer it, he saw something behind you and shouted “It’s bad! Dangerous! Let’s run away!” Then he run quickly.

You that surprised with his behavior copied his action and run as fast as you can. You followed him until you running out of breath.

“I… Can’t do it anymore…” You said that and confused why you run followed him. Then you saw the man already laying on the floor. Being tired too.

“It’s bad… Am I going to get killed here?” He said that weakly.

You panicked and your face turned pale and shouted “Hold on!!! I will look for a help!!!!”

“No, you can just run away without me, go…”

“Don’t say that! Quickly give my phone back!!! Quickly!!! I want make a call for help! I must meet him too!!! The person that I want to see, is very special for me…”

You took your breath. Because Baekhyun didn’t come back to the dorm, you become panicked like a fool. “But he didn’t see me as special as I see him”

“Great spirit. But less confident” He said that to you

“Less confident?!!” You think a while and felt you really like a fool. Besides that, you skipped and quietly come to the hospital to find out where he is now. You were not a person that definitely would do thing like this.

“I don’t care if I die here, just give me back my phone!!” You crane your hand. Asked for your phone back.

The man laughed after you said that. Then he covered his mouth with his hand, tried to hold his laughter. You only stared at him in confuse.

“Me… Mean… Very mean…” You heard someone’s voice and approached you two. You turned your head to see the person and that was Ra Eum “Why did you run, Shin sonsaeng…”

“Eh? Shin sonsaeng?” You confused and darted your eyes from Ra Eum and the old man

“Sorry”

“So, the murder…”

Shin Se Gi wanted to laugh again but he tried to hold it up. “I do not believe that she will believe it. I just missed my dog anyway. But my hand get bitten, whereas I wanted to play the piano” Se Gi said

You want to hit him badly but Ra Eum stopped you.

you that can make Baekhyun interested. You really an interesting person” Se Gi hold your hand and continued “I already heard about you. You kind resembled Ri Jin. Baekhyun is go to her place…”

“Sorry!” You interrupted him “ I wanted to hear that from Baekhyun” You said that and made Se Gi and Raeum surprised. You wanted to know that from Baekhyun. Because if you heard that from other people, you would felt confused and think about weird thing. You know, maybe after hear that you would slumped. But only Baekhyun that can answered what you wanted to know.

“After you hear it from Baekhyun si, will you separate with him?” Se Gi asked

“Ha?”

“Ah, he didn’t treat you well, right?”

“Apanya yang baik! He is a monster!” You shouted and think. “But he don’t always like that” You said that.

You remembered when Baekhyun defended you. He beat your weakness with his own way. He was not a person that like to talk heart to heart. His way always rough, but you know that he doing that for you.

Se Gi smiled and looked at Ra Eum “Ra Eum, can I have a pen and paper?”

Ra Eum quickly search a note and pen in her bag and gave that to Se Gi. Then Se Gi wrote something on it.

“Currently, Baekhyun was with my acquaintances, Mr. Zhang. Because of my situation is like this, Baekhyun take my place to accompany him to teach in a public lecture. I do not know where they are now. But tomorrow Baekhyun will surely come with Mr. Zhang to there. Then, after that, I do not know the rest” Se Gi wrote an address on the paper carefully

“Eh?”

“Mr. Zhang once said that he interested with Baekhyun and want to take him. I don’t want to hide Baekhyun. There is a good chance that might change his situation now. You never think like that?”

You tried to understand what Se Gi said. Baekhyun would be taken away. “No” You murmured. You know it was good for him. “I will not say that” But you still wanted to be with him. So, that’s why you would never said ‘Go’ to him again.

“If there is any you want to say to him, this is might last chance. How?” Se Gi asked you

You accept the notes from Se Gi and smiled to him “I’ll go” Then you walked away from Se Gi and Ra Eum

“Shin sonsaeng, is it still the part of Baekbeom’s plan?” Ra Eum asked

“Hm? I just want to know more about her. What kind of girl who has managed to conquer the troublesome Baekhyun. And I'm sure everything that will be said from Baekhyun later, she was not going to give up. She is too kind and gullible. It was dangerous actually. But it seems, the girl was not going to give up on Baekhyun” Se Gi chuckled lightly and wished something interesting will come later.


 

Ayoo~~ Here's new chapter for my lovely subbies!

I wrote this chapter in hurry because I have my classes tomorrow but I want to update the story. It's not edited so I'm sorry if there's any mistakes or typos.

Please don't leave me even this is the weirdest chapter I ever write... I'll try to update regularly because now I write the chapter bit by bit because of my tight schedule.

So see you in next chapter ^^/