Phrase 27

Song Of Love

“Goodbye. Wish you have a happy new year!”
“If you bored and have time, just come to my villa. Ok?”
“See you next year”
All the Sky Dorm residents say goodbye to you. Right after school’s year end ceremony, all the Sky Dorm residents started going back to their home. But you…
“I feel like I want to puke”
Your face become pale. You feel nausea come to you as your departure time to go back to your home coming close. You feel like would passed out in the day you must come to your home.
“Don’t puke in here” Baekhyun said and gave you a intimidate stare. He was really vicious to you that scared to go home.
“Are you really will stayed in here during new year?” You asked.
Baekhyun nodded and hummed answering your question. Then you saw his tease face. “You feel lonely when you separated with me, huh?”
You gasped and feel your face become hot as you hear that. You quickly denied it. “I… I don’t… Ugh! Instead it is you that feel lonely, right?!!” You counteracttacked him.
“If I say ‘yes’, so what?” Baekhyun smirked.
“Haa?” You become speechless and defenseless. “E… Eeeh…”
You saw Baekhyun smirked at you. You feel your cheeks more hotly. Then you felt your phone vibrating on your pocket. You saved because of that. You fished out your phone and saw Kyunsoo was calling you. You slide the screen to answer the call.
“Hello? Are you still in your dorm?” Kungsoo said on the phone.
“Yes. Why?”
“Ah, before you come home, I feel like I must let you know this”
“Eh?”
“Eomma already know that you are in music department”
You gaped as you hear that from Kyunsoo. You become paler. “Haaaaaaaaaaaa?”
Baekhyun glanced at you as you screamed. He want to know why you suddenly scream at the phone.
“Seems like eomma know when she confirmed about the package that she sent to your dorm” Kyungsoo told you.
You could only silent. Your body got stiff. You confused. Your mother now know about you being in music department without you told her. And you didn’t know what to do now. You looked at Baekhyun and screamed, “My mother know!!!!”
“It’s good, right?”
“HEH?!”
“Moreover, you intend to tell her today, right?”
You panicked. Was it really good that it happened like this?
“Ah! It’s a mess! Is it really fine if it is like this?!! How if I delaying my return to home?! I’m not ready!!”
Baekhyun sighed and called your name. “You can just against your mother if you still want in music department. As simple as that”
You turned your head and looked at Baekhyun. “No! I’ll apologize to her! I don’t want to against her!”
After said that you went to your room to prepare your things to go home and leave Baekhyun without saying anything.

 

***

 

Your mother divorced with your father that was a pianist and starting a new life only with you. If you remembered about that, you feel scared and hate music. But now, you didn’t feel like that again. Now was different with before. Maybe, this time, your mother would different too. But you never imagine your mother would be happy hearing you that want to sing.
You got off from the bus that took you to your home. You waited your brother that said he would be pick you up from the bus halte.
“Why this problem become like this…” You sighed and murmured that. Then you heard someone called your name. You turned your head and saw Kyungsoo waved at you. You smiled and walked with him to your home.
“Ho… How about eomma?” You asked, broke the silence.
“Hmm? Seems like she’s know too that I know your secret” Kyungsoo answered as he took your bag from your hand and carry it for you.
“Then it is a double shock for me” You ducked your head and sighed deeply. “I’m sorry……”
“Just prepare yourself”
You grinned painfully as Kyungsoo said that. Be prepared. You think, maybe your mother would be kick you out after she opened the door for you.
“Ah, welcome home!!”
Your mother opened the door cheerfully. A bright smile on her face. You gaped as you didn’t expecting your mother would be like this. You stared at your smiling mother with confused face.
“Are you cold? Come in!”
You turned your head to see Kyungsoo and you only saw he nodded at you and mouthed “fighting” to you. You felt your mother hand around your right arm and pulled you to come toward your room, because you never come to this new home.
“Appa said he will left early today. The twins are sleeping now. Jae Kyung still at school. And so…” Your mother stopped at one room, then unlocked the door and opened it. “Here is your new room!”
You shocked as you saw your room. The room filled with pink and laces, with rose ornament. Like in a fairy tale. Too girly for you, you think.
“How? Are you liked it?” Your mother asked you.
“Ng… It is like in a fairy tale….”
“Change your clothes. After that, come to the living room. Let’s make a tea!”
Your mother left and you still stiff because you scared when your mom acted like that. Seems like your mother really mad at you. You looked at Kyungsoo that following you to your room. 
“Ah? It’s creepy, right? All in pink. When eomma decorated your room, Eomma always murmuring your name like she was possessed.”
Your face become paler as you hear that. You didn’t expecting this would become like this.

 

***

 

You walked to the living room. As you reached there, you welcomed by the twins. You sat on the floor and one of them climbed to your back and the other one snuggled at your thigh. 
“Wow. You really happy that noona is back right?” You hear your mother chuckled.
Kyungsoo grab the one at your back and you feel your breath come back to normal.
“I expect them forget my face, though” You said.
“That is impossible. But, it is better if you all always together” Your mom said that and you feel you must talked about you now.
“Eomma, I want to….”
“Ah, Jae Won ah, let’s change your diaper~”
Your mother interrupted you and take one of the twin with her. Leave you hanging.
Kyungsoo sighed. “It is like that when eomma is mad. What will you do?”
You ducked your head soullessly. “It is useless….”
Your mother really ignored you. You feel like you already defeated. But, you didn’t want feel weak like this. You must more struggle to tell your mother about music department.


***

 

“Eh? She already back? I want to tell her something, though” Chanyeol said to Baekhyun.
“Eum. Seems like her transfer to music department already discovered by her mom. What a stubborn girl”
“Wow. It’s bad, right? Is she fine?”
“Just think. It is more strange if her mother still don’t know about that till now”
“You so cold! But, in there, there is Kyungsoo that loved her so much, right?” Chanyeol said that with teased tone. And seems like Chanyeol successfully annoy Baekhyun. Chanyeol chuckled and gave Baekhyun an envelope.
“What is this?”
“Christmast card.”
“Why you give me two?”
“One is for her. Please give that to her. This year, there will be a lottery. The prize is amazing~”
Baekhyun gave Chanyeol more annoyed expression and sighed. “I only can give it to her when the school is start again, right?”
“I don’t care. Just give that to her. Okay?”
Baekhyun gave Chanyeol scary glare but Chanyeol didn’t affected. Baekhyun sighed and walked away from Chanyeol.
“Baekhyun! If there is a SOS from her, I’ll give you special permission to stay over outside the dorm” Chanyeol said and Bakehyun paused his walk.
“If she is that weak, she wouldn’t stay at this school from the first” After said that Baekhyun walked again leaving Chanyeol.
“Ah… I become more worried about her…”
Baekhyun closed his room’s door and stared at two envelopes on his hand. He put that on the table and saw a paper on it. He took it and opened it. That was your writing on that.
There is kimbap in refrigerator
“This girl….” Bakhyun folded the paper and look around the empty room. “Have nothing to do”

 

***

 

“In this diaper, will show flower ornament if it wet…” You said when you saw the twin diaper to your mother.
“Yes~ If this one will show a bear” Your mother answered cheerfully
“Eh? It’s cutee”
Then you realized. Why you talked about this instead about the music department with your mother.
Kyungsoo looked at you with apologetic face. You prepared yourself and took your score paper. You took a breath and called your mother.
“Eomma!”
“Ah, appa just sent a message~” Your mother ignored your call again and left you.
“Eomma, can you hear her for a while?” Kyungsoo said to your mother.
“Kyu.. Kyungsoo ah” You tried to stop Kyungsoo but he didn’t stop.
“She is know that you are mad to her. But, please. Don’t be like this. I’m feeling so bad when I see that”
“Is that the reason you didn’t like stayed at home?” Your mother said and it make you and Kyungsoo shocked and looked at her. Her face told that she really mad. “You two conceal all about this matter!”
Your body become stiff as your mother yelled that to you. You shocked that your mother really mad about that. You feel you legs become weak and you found yourself already sit on the floor. Still couldn’t say anything.
“What… I know I’m wrong that I didn’t tell you. But, it was wrong that she didn’t like to stay at home!” Kyungsoo defended you. He looked at you and put his hand on your shoulder. “You said you want to enter school with dorm because Appa’s work place is moved, right?” Kyungsoo asked you but you didn’t answer him. “Hey, don’t only silent. Answer!!!”
You keep silent. Didn’t say anything. Your mind couldn’t think. And in between of your confused mind, you hear your father come in.
“Appa is back! Is you already come?”
Your mother quickly leave from the living room and went to her room. She didn’t welcoming your father arrival. You still silent though, and Kyungsoo only give you apologetic face.
“Waaah~ You already come?” Your father appeared in the living room and greeted you cheerfully. Then he saw you in the floor with undescribed face. “Are you sick?” Your father asked you.
You correct your sit position and face your father. “Appa.” You took a breath and screamed. “I’m sorry!” After that you bow to your father, asking for forgiveness.
“Heh?”

 

***

 

“Ah… About your department transfer, it is a shocking news.” Your father already changed his clothes into comfortable one. He hold the twin as he talk with you. “I hear you studying vocal, right?”
“Ah, ne…”
“You great!” Your father smiled at you. “Your mother is so shocked, that’s why her feeling is unstable.”
“Ah is that so?” You nodded and saw Kyungsoo entering the room and give you a glass of chocolate.
Your step father get up while he still hold one your twin brother and went to your mother’s room “I’ll check on her. Don’t worry”
You looked at him. At that time, you think your step father was a really good man. He took care of you. All this time you were misunderstand about him. 
You saw Kyungsoo hold one of your twin brother and stared at you. “So, what happened?”
“Ha?”
“Eomma and you act weird, you know? Why the problem become so difficult like this?”
You heard Kyungsoo’s question, but you didn’t answer him. You only silent. Thinking was it better if you told him or not.
Kyungsoo seems couldn’t stand it anymore. He put down the baby on the floor. He approached you then he trap your face with his hand in your cheeks. He made your eyes looked into him. You shocked.
“Is that Byun guy know about this matter??!!”
You felt your face become hot as you hear Kyungsoo asked that. Then Kyungsoo felt so annoyed with your reaction and pinched your cheeks. You yelled because of the pain. After he satisfied, he stopped pinched your cheek and sit beside you while his arm around your shoulder.
“You know? Even how angry eomma is, I am sure, she is waiting you in her room. How if you talked to her now?”
You felt warm because of Kyungsoo’s words. You nodded and got up to go to your mom’s room.
You already think from the first that your mom wouldn’t accept this easily. You decide you would say sorry to her until she forgive you. Then you remembered about Baekhyun’s words to against your mother’s will. But you wouldn’t do it. You wanted your mother accept your decision without you rebelling over her.
You walked toward your mom’s room. When you in front of the door, you hear your mother and your step father still talking. You decide to standstill because you felt rude if you come in when they still talking.
“But why must music department?!”
“She is struggling for that. Isn’t that good?”
Your mother was yelling to your step father unless your step father’s voice still calm. You become unsure to enter the room beside you already decide it. 
“But she keep that secret from me!! If it is become like this, it is better if I choose Rin over her!!!!”
Your body become freeze after you hear your mother said that. You tried to keep breathing then you walked back. You walked toward the front door and when you passed the living room, where the twin and Kyungsoo was, you heard him called you.
“So? Have you told eomma?”
You stopped walking. Didn’t answer Kyungsoo.
“Hey?”
You turned your head to face Kyungsoo then you smiled at him. After doing that, you continued your walk and went out from your home.
Kyungsoo sigh. “Is it that hard, huh?”

 

***

 

You walked around your house neighborhood. You only bring your phone. You stopped walking and looked at the sky.
“I am so stupid. I should bring jacket and money. Not handphone. Wish I am won’t freezing”
After that you walked again and saw something. You ran in to that without thinking anything and forgetting about you didn’t bring anything beside your phone.

 

***

 

Kyungsoo was playing with the twin then he heard your step father called him. Asked where you were.
“Seems like she is out”
“Out?”
“What’s wrong? Wasn’t she talk with you before?”
“Not yet”
Then Kyungsoo saw his father turned his head to see his wife and his face color changed. 
“Perhaps… She heard what we was talking before?”
After Kyungsoo heard his father say that, he get up and walked toward the door while saying “Appa, If she’s back, call me! I’ll look for her!”
“Ah, yes. Be careful!”
Your mother only silent and heard Kyungsoo closed the front door harsly.

 

***

 

Baekhyun was strolling at the dorm. He was trying to make something since he was hungry. Then he felt his phone vibrating and someone was calling him. He slide the screen to answer the call.
“Yes?”
“HELLO?!! IS you WITH YOU?!!!”
Baekhyun put away his phone from his hear because the sudden scream from the caller. He put back his phone to his hear after he sure the yell already stopped.
“First. Tell me your name, brat”
Baekhyun heard the called sighed and then talked again.
“I am searching my sister right now. Ah, I am Kyungsoo. I already called Chanyeol hyung, but he is in his house, that’s why he told me to ask you. So? Is she with you?” 
Baekhyun sighed. He felt that you and your brother have same attitude. He come out from his dorm and started asking Kyungsoo.
“She’s disappear? Since when?”
“Four hour ago”
“If she really go there, she should already up here”
Baekhyun walked around the dorm to search you while he was still on phone with Kyungsoo.
“Ah! Seems like she went out without bring her wallet before. She didn’t answering her phone too!”
“Ah, that stupid girl. Is there any traffic accident in your neighborhood?”
“Haaa?? It is imposible she….”
Kyungsoo stopped talking for a while. It was really possible you involved in an accident since you were really clumsy. 
Baekhyun asked the dorm’s maid if she saw you around the dorm. But she didn’t saw you. Baekhyun sighed and asked Kyungsoo again. “What was really happened before?”
“Ck! I don’t know!” Kyungsoo answered with annoyed tone. He still run to search you despite the day already dark and cold. “My parents become weird. She acted weird too. Meanwhile, before she was out, she smiled at me…”
Baekhyun become silent after he heard that and hung up the phone.
“I already said it. Just confront her directly, right….”


 

HI !!!! I'M FINALLY BACK!!!

I'm finally finished all my exams and got flying colors~ I finished my degree beautifully too. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

As soon as I finished today, I quickly writing for updating this fic. I know you deserved longer chapter but this is the best that I can do now >,<

I'll updating frequently now and wish I won't get any writer block. hahahaha

Thank you for still staying with me and this fic.

See you soon~~~~~