Phrase 28

Song Of Love

 

“My father already called her friends, but no one know where she is” Kyungsoo called Baekhyun again to inform him about new news.

Baekhyun sighed and asked, “She really bring her phone, right?”

“She didn’t pick up, but I’m sure she is with her phone”

“Alright. Just tell me if there any new news about her” Just before Baekhyun disconnected the phone he heard Kyungsoo again.

“Wait!!!! Are you know something?”

Baekhyun put his phone on his ear again, “Ha? What do you mean by that?”

“The reason why my mother didn’t permit her for entering music world.”

Baekhyun hesitated, should he told Kyungsoo or not, “She didn’t tell you?”

“She only keep shut every time I asked it”

“If then, I won’t tell you”

“Cih”

“If you want to know, just ask your queen”

Kyungsoo silent a while, “You mean my mother?”

“Yeah….” After said that Baekhyun really disconnected the call. Leaving Kyungsoo hanging.

“He really annoy me!!!!”

Kyungsoo sighed and saw his father approaching him.

“Kyungsoo?”

“Seems like my phone battery is empty. May I borrow yours? I want to search her again”

“Ah, here” Kyungsoo accepted his father’s phone and then his father asked him, “With who do you talk before?”

“Ah, her friend in her current school. He help us to search her in there” Kyungsoo answered his father while he changed his sim card to his father’s phone.

“Ah, she have friend in that school?”

Kyungsoo lifted his head and saw your mother behind his father. She didn’t asked anything about you. So Kyungsoo answered his father a little bit loud so your mother can heard him.

“Yes! She have friend. He really good in piano. Maybe he know better than me about eomma and her problem. He is really an annoyed boy that really close with her!”

“Kyungsoo!” His father yelled at him. Kyungsoo didn’t bother him and looked into your mother.

“I am really curious what was she tell her friend that I didn’t know?!!”

Your mother keep silent without saying anything. Kyungsoo’s father tried to calm down Kyungsoo.

“Kyungsoo, stop. It is only a misunderstanding”

“Misunderstand or not, the fact that she is disappear is true! So please tell me what was really happened!!! What secret that eomma and her have?!!!!”

“I already said it to her” Finally your mother talked. “That I hate piano. I really hate piano”

 

***

 

Baekhyun was in taxi to search you when his phone ringing. He answered the phone.

“Already found her?” That was Chanyeol that called Baekhyun

“Not yet”

“Yah, I bet you are searching her all like crazy right now. So I didn’t worry about that. But I keep thinking that it is my responsibility. We can’t let that girl alone”

Baekhyun only silent when Chanyeol said that, then Chanyeol continued, “Are you okay?”

“Ha?”

“Are you okay?”

“What… Ra Eum just said like that before”

Baekhyun heard really clear that Chanyeol was chuckling behind the phone. He felt annoyed but he tried to let it slide.

“Ah, I’m sorry, Baekhyun-ah. Right now, you are like a husband that being left alone by his wife”

Baekhyun couldn’t take it anymore and hung up the phone.

Chanyeol chuckling loudly and Jongin approached him.

“So? Is there anything that I can help?”

“Ah, no. Don’t worry. If we have many connection, we can do anything”

“You looked happy”

Chanyeol walked toward the window to see the night scenery. “It is weird, right? Baekhyun is panic right now, but I feel happy. It is like what I have planned before”

Meanwhile, Baekhyun still in the taxi felt really annoyed because of Chanyeol before.

“The weather is become colder, should I turn the heater higher?” Asked the taxi driver.

“NO!” Baekhyun answered annoyedly make the driver become scary of him.

“Seem like the snow pouring hardly. So there’s many traffic jam happened.”

“I bet she is involved in other people business again” Baekhyun snapped.

“Eh?” The driver become confused

“Stupid. And again she didn’t have any reason to ditch that” Baekhyun murmured while he still trying to call you. “I am sure she trapped somewhere because of her stupidity”

 

***

 

“IT WILL BE BORN SOOON!!! AAAAAAAH”

“Not yet… This is her first time, right? Maybe she will be like this until tomorrow morning”

“IMPOSSIBLE! IT WILL OUT SOON!!! AAAAAAKKK”

You only smiled awkwardly when you saw and heard that. You were in a small clinic drenched with sweat. Before, in the park when you realized that you didn’t bring your coat and money, you saw a lady that in pain because she was pregnant. You helped her to come to this clinic and there you are. Always involved in other business.

“Are you already called your home? You can go back now”

You turned your head at the voice that talked to you. It was the nurse. You shook your head. “Ah, it’s okay”

“Really? Thank you. Her husband is out of town because of his work, so no one can accompany her. Her family can’t come too. I become worried because of that. Can you accompany her for a while? Thanks to you”

You entered the room and looked for the lady. You saw her face that in pain and sweat. You smiled at her. You self didn’t know why you were at this situation but you would accept this for this time.

You sat at the chair and talked with the lady.

“I don’t know know if it will be born soon. It should be one week later” said the lady

“When the first birth, there usually are faster, some are longer than the expected time. If it faster only by a week, it should be fine” You answered.

“Woah. You know a lot, right?”

“I… learned a little when my mother giving birth to my brothers” You answered and smiled.

But you felt a hurt after you said that. You put your hand on your left chest where your heart belong. Then you realized. The hurt must been because of that.

 

“Better if I choose Rin over her”

 

You become silent a while when you remembered that. Your brain filled with many things.

“Hey, are you okay?”

You wake up from your own thought, “Eh?”

“Your phone. Is ringing”

You took out your phone and the call was already disconnected. You unlock the screen and saw 36 missed calls and 24 messages.

All is from Kyungsoo. You opened the message one by one. Kyungsoo was worried. You already said to him you were fine before. But you didn’t know what you should do now. If you went back to your home, you felt that hate would be arise.

“Is everything okay?”

You looked at the lady and smiled to her. “Ah yes. Don’t worry.”

“You didn’t call back?”

“No. It’s okay”

How if everything was really ‘okay’?

You can study in music freely and nothing would be change.

What if there’s nothing that would change?

You walked out from the room and thinking so many thing. You remembered about something that your mother said before.

 

“Are you okay coming with me? Not with appa?”

You looked at your mother’s face and smiled to her. “No. I want to be with eomma”

Your mother smiled back to you.

 

You wonder. What if that time you said to her that you want with your father?

You couldn’t imagine that.

If your sister was with your mother, would this situation become better?

Then you remembered that your sister always make your mother flustered because of her weird action. If your sister started to do that, your mother always crying and you don’t know why you get the anger instead your sister.

Even if that really happened, maybe it would become better than this situation. If only Rin was chosen y your mother.

“I CAN’T HOLD IT ANYMORE. LET THIS CHILD ALIVE AND LET ME DIE INSTEAD”

You heard the lady scream from inside. She really panicked because of the pain.

“I understand your pain. All will feel like this when giving birth. Just be patient a little, okay?” Said the nurse and leave.

You saw this and thinking that your weak mother was actually really great. Gave birth you and your twin sister in the same time.

You offered the lady a drink. “Are you okay? Want to drink?”

Then the lady grab your hand.

“What should I do? My husband won’t come in time. Maybe he won’t come at all”

“Eh?”

“My parents still didn’t accept our marriage… I and my husband still fighting over it. But it seems they didn’t like with this baby. How should I do? What if this baby not happy later? What should I do?”

The lady cried. You saw her silently then remembered your own parents. You smiled.

“What a happy husband”

“Eh?”

“Just ignore your husband. You are in pain but your husband didn’t here to accompany you”

“No…. NO!!!!!!! I want to be with my husband. We three… will live happily!!!!!” The lady screamed and the cried harder than before.

You looked at the lady. “Just remember that thing. That word”

“Eh?”

“Don’t forget it” You smiled at her. “If you always remember it, everything will be alright!”

You saw her face changed and you turned your back and say to the nurses that maybe the baby would be born soon. You walked out from the room and walked a bit further from that room where the lady was. When you think it was enough, you leaned on the wall and thinking about what you said before.

You wanted to be like that. You wanted to think like that. That you would be live happily with your father, mother, and your sister. The four of you. Forever. Always together.

Which was better you didn’t know at all.

You turned your head to your right then you surprised. You saw one figure that you really familiar.

That was Baekhyun sitting not far from you.

“Why… you are here?” You asked with stuttered voice

Baekhyun woke up from his seat and walked toward you. “That question, I’ll give it back to you. What do you do exactly?!!!!!!!! You stupid!!!!!” Baekhyun screamed at you and you couldn’t not felt scare because of that.

“If you want to make a fuss, just leave here please!!!” A nurse come out from a room and yelled at you two.

Baekhyun become silent and you could only say sorry to her.

Baekhyun dragged you to the lobby of the clinic and asked you many question.

“I… I met the lady at the park. She said the baby would be born soon. That’s why we came here together…” You said stuttered to Baekhyun with your eyes only looked at the floor.

“Ah, I see… Eh?”

You felt your eyes become hot and your tears rolled down to your cheeks. You felt awful. Baekhyun always come when you were in this kind of situation. Baekhyun saw you and you realized that. You wiped off your tears with your hand.

“Ah, why I am like this… Maybe because I remembered something sad. Hahahaha “

Baekhyun stopped your hand from wiping off your tears then pull you into his embrace. Your head you on his shoulder and his right hand on your head while his left hand still holding your hand.

You flustered, why Baekhyun suddenly done this to you. You tried to break from him but you failed because he was stronger than you. You surrender and let your face in his shoulder. Hide your red face.

You actually felt a little shocked. Baekhyun was acting gentle to you. You felt confused.

“Why you know I am here?” You asked.

“Thanks to your phone signal. I feel like you need my help. Don’t worry, I forgive you because you didn’t answer my phone” Baekhyun answered then patted your head.

“I didn’t need help….”

“Yeah, yeah…”

Baekhyun continued patting your head and you felt comfort from that. You didn’t need his help, you only felt scared because of all that happened today. You clutched his coat.

“I… Only need to fight with myself alone….”

What if your mother hate you?

You lift your head and looked at Baekhyun and smiled. “Sorry, it become like this”

Baekhyun patted your cheeks hardly with his hands and you felt a little pain from it. Baekhyun made his hand on your hair and it gently while looked at your eyes. You ducked your head and you clutched tightly on Baekhyun’s coat.

“Why?” Your tears come out again. Then Baekhyun hugged you again. He smelled your hair scent and you finally told him your thought.

“Why that was me? Why I can’t? If I didn’t move to music department, would I didn’t get said that she didn’t want me?”

You said that sadly. What should you do so that your mother didn’t hate you? Then you suddenly heard someone called your name.

“You! Stupid!!!”

You broke off Baekhyun’s hug then saw who was calling you. That was Kyungsoo. He approached you with his worried face.

“Where were you all this time?!!!”

Kyungsoo asked and you become confused what should you told him. You saw your mother and your step father behind him.

Baekhyun saw your hesitation then he make your face meet with his chest again. He didn’t let you to saw Kyungsoo and your parents.

“Kyungsoo, who is that man?” Asked your step father.

“Ah, he is Baekhyun. Her sunbae in her school”

“Thank you for calling us”

“Your welcome” Baekhyun answered still his hand on the back of your head. He saw your mother the only one that didn’t approached you.

“It’s a relieve that you were fine. Let’s go home together. We need to talk”

“Sorry” Baekhyun interrupted your father. “This girl will go back with me”

“Ha?”

“Eh?”

Baekhyun glanced on your mother. “Seems like you all didn’t like her. So I’ll bring her instead of you”

Then Baekhyun dragged you out from the clinic and you heard your family yelled calling you but Baekhyun ignore them and pulled you to wherever he want.


 

Yeay! New Update! Enjoy! ;)

oh yeah. if you want to talk with me we can meet on my twitter @yeoldorado14

See you ^^/