Phrase 9

Song Of Love

 

You saw a zombies approached a girl then it groan make the woman run from it.

“In here, the girl met a bunch of zombies, then she sing. Don’t ask why she do that. But don’t underestimate the bloody scene before. The background music makes us chilling, right? What do you think? Let’s hear it again!”

You are sitting in your class with Jin Young, watching a horror movie. You confused why you watching a movie instead of learning in school.

“Sonsaengnim, we are in class now…” You tell Jin Young

“Eh? This is also consider being study, right? Try to hear this! It’s the topic for today’s learning. Here. There’s a music behind the groan. Are you hear that?”

“Eh? Eh?” You flustered. It’s new for you.

“Ah. What can we do about it. Let’s repeat it then!” Jin Young pressed the rewind button on the remote. Then suddenly the door opened with someone shouted at you and Jin Young.

“What are you doing?!! Ah, you again Jin Young sonsaeng” That was a senior teacher that opened the door. You don’t know his name. But you know that he was annoyed by Jin Young.

“Hello! We are researching a relationship between music and film now” Jinyoung told him. Then the groan of the zombie fill up the room. The senior teacher only keep his annoyed face.

“Please don’t disturb another class”

After say that he walk out from the room and closed the door. You realized it is not a normal situation in class. So you approached Jin Young and asked him to teach you properly.

“Sonsaengnim, please teach me”

“He? I’m teaching you now”

“Not like this…”

Today is the third days he teach you. But it’s always like this. Just playing around.

“Or you prefer anime?” Jin Young asked you and he start to search the anime CD in his bag.

“No!!!! I should be able to sing!”

You shouted to Jin Young. He gives you a glance then turned to his bag and say, “Okay, let’s watch an anime then”

You feel your head dizzy after hear that. You think this will become more serious if it still like this. You will become the real trash.

 

***

 

Jin Young walking in the school hallway. And then he turned his head as he feel someone called him. Then he saw your previous teacher approaching him.

“How is that girl?”  Your previous teacher asked

“Cute!” Jin Young answer her

“Tha… That’s not what I mean… She is a little difficult, right? The principal fad this time really makes me dizzy”

Jin Young only silent to heard that. Then they hear a student called your previous teacher. They stopped walking and turned they body to looked at the student.

“Excuse me, sonsaengnim. The student that I asked for accompany me in today music test is sick. So, if it’s possible, I want to reschedule the test” Asked the student

“Ah, the final test, right?”

After that, Baekhyun passed the hallway. Jin Young saw that and pointed him, “How if you asked him for help?”

“Hah?” Baekhyun stopped his walk and looked annoyed.

“No… It’s okay…” say the student with scared face.

“It’s no problem, right, to ask him?” Jin Young insisted.

“Eng… Jin Young sonsaengnim…”

“Why? I heard he is great. And seems like he is free now. Right?”

Baekhyun only silent. Didn’t give any response. Then your previous teacher try to ease the situation. “It looks like a good idea. We will think later about the schedule”

“Ah… Yes” The student answered the teacher.

 “Baekhyun too. You can go now”

Then Baekhyun walk away from that place. Jin Young followed him. He go to the vending machine in cafeteria. Then Jin Young talked to him.

“You are Byun Baekhyun, class 2 from piano concentration. Stay in Sky Dorm and now being paired with you. Up here, it’s right, right?”

Baekhyun give Jin Young a glance, “Yes”

Then Baekhyun go to one of the available table then sit there. Jin Young still followed him and sit across from him in the same table. The air around them is creepy. Jin Young stared at Baekhyun. Then Baekhyun can’t stand the stare.

“What?” Baekhyun asked

“Hm? I’m only observing you” Jin Young stopped a while then continue, “Ah, yes. I’m now responsible for teaching your partner. I want to know meaning of your presence for her. If you paired in Sky Dorm, it means your relationship is deeper with her than with other, right? Because you are always together from morning till night. And the influence is certainly not small”

“Let me tell you. I don’t need a weird insect” Baekhyun tell Jin Young

“Ah? Insect? That means there’s no obstacle for that my cute student then”

“You are really enthusiastic”

“Hmm… Yes. If I see her sad, I want to do something for her. But now, it’s not a pity anymore, it’s because I really interested to her. Her voice and ear are really great”

Baekhyun only quiet, he try not to show any surprised face. Then Jin Young got up from his chair. “Ah? You didn’t know it? She is can sing. Maybe she never accepted any formal music lessons, but I think she have an experience with music.” Then Jin Young walked away from Baekhyun.

 

***

 

Baekhyun entered the dorm. He met Chanyeol on the way to his room.

“Ah, Baekhyun. Lately your attitude is good”

Baekhyun only passed him then stop. “Ah, Chanyeol. She…”

“Hm? What?”

Baekhyun think a while then decide to go back to his room, “Ah, nothing”

He entered his room and changed his uniform to casual clothes. He go to the sofa and lay on it. He read his book. His eyes on the book but his mind wandered around. He is waiting you. He checked the clock back and forth but he still can’t see you. Then he decide to go to the dorm’s audio room.

Baekhyun go the audio room and opened the door. He saw you sleeping on the sofa. He think you overslept when watching something in there. Then Baekhyun stared at you. He remembered Jin Young question before. What is meaning of his presence for you. Then he suddenly hit your head to wake you up.

 

***

 

You hear a song. You have heard the song before. Then you hear someone asked you to turn off the music because someone will come and that person will angry if you still played that song. You quickly want to turn off the player then you feel your head in pain. Someone hit your head, and you wake up from your dream.

You opened your eyes and put your hand in your pained head. You see Baekhyun. Your head was hit by him again. You confused why he is in there. You wake up and sit on the sofa.

“Why are you here?” You asked Baekhyun

Baekhyun looked at the tv and asked you, “What is that?”

“Ah, Jin Young sonsaengnim asked me to watch that”

“You are doing something useless, huh?”

“Ah, what a timing. Are you know what song it is?” You asked Baekhyun replayed the video

“I never heard this thing!”

“Ah sorry”

Then you surprised that Jong Dae suddenly entered the room and shouted “That was a masterpiece! The last scene of ‘The Hopeless Dog’”

“Ah, Jongdae. Because of you, we are caught for peeking at them”

You become more surprised that actually all the Sky Dorm students are behind him. Then all of them entered the room and see what is on the tv.

“Wow! It’s Jin Young sonsaengnim, right?”

“Very classic”

“His song is like this, no wonder he rumored being a weird person”

“He is the teacher that stay at school’s green house, then he disturbed by ghost right?”

“I heard he date an Italian and American girls at once. Then they fight in the school”

“That teacher only have a little students, but he is famous” Ji Eul tell you.

Then you shocked. Why a famous person become your teacher. You make a mental note to ask him later. You glancing at Chanyeol. Is Chanyeol will forbide you if you tell other about Jin Young being your teacher. But even you didn’t tell it, later it will spread around though. But the other student that entered Sky Dorm is a special student. Why you that an only ordinary student can entered it. Baekhyun looked at you. Before you asked him, Ji Eul asked you first.

“How are your feeling taught by Jin Young sonsaengnim?”

“Eh?”

Then you feel someone grab your wrist and pull you to stand up. It is Baekhyun.

“Get me a noodle” said Baekhyun

“Hah?”

Before you understand the situation, Baekhyun dragged you to your room. Leaving everyone in the audio room.

“Waaaaaah?!!! What is that?!!”

“Is that means ‘she is mine’”

“Wow, it become more interesting” Luhan said that

“That bastard is really change, right?” Hyesung smiled with Chanyeol

You walk while being pulled by Baekhyun. When you in the stair, you feeling your hand in pain. “Ah, it’s hurt”

Baekhyun hear that then suddenly let go your arm and his grip on your wrist loosened. You don’t have time to stabilize your position because of the sudden release, then your body almost fall. Almost. Then Baekhyun caught you before you fall to the floor. His right hand grab the banister to hold his and your weight, and his left hand on your back, your head on his shoulder. He saved you from fall to the floor.

“It’s dangerous stupid!!!” Baekhyun shouted at you

You surprised and speechless. Can’t say anything. Baekhyun is worried. Then he make you sit on the stair. Want to make you calmed down before go back to your room. You and he didn’t say anything and it became more awkward. Then Baekhyun broke the silence.

“Are you sing in front of Jin Young sonsaeng?”

“Hah?” you surprised because of the sudden ask and continue “No. It’s not like that. Rather, he heard me when I off guard. But actually I didn’t do anything” You say that with your smile

“Why?” Baekhyun then pinned his right hand behind you. You surprised because of that. Then Baekhyun looked at your eyes. “Why till now you always like that? You always lost by that is in here” Baekhyun’s left hand pointed at your heart. “Thing that out from your mouth, different with what in your heart” Then Baekhyun leaned his head closer to you and whispered in your ear “I think it’s because you have a trauma”

You shocked and hit Baekhyun. You pushed him then you see Chanyeol. You run to outside the dorm, leaving Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

“Wow, Baekhyun. You make her cry” Chanyeol said that and give the CD that you left in the audio room.

“I actually intended to make her cry though”

“Why?”

“Because even she is facing many problem, she always smile with her weird face”

Chanyeol sigh, “Now you quickly chase her! It’s curfew soon. You are not forget about that, right? If you get the penalty, you must doing a social work”

Baekhyun sigh “Very troublesome”

 

***

 

You sit in the stair near the dorm’s gate. You ducked your head to your knee and your hand grab your other hand. Feeling pain in your hand from hit Baekhyun before.

“It hurt… It’s right we can’t hit people with a fist clutching thumb”

You still crying and then you remembered. From the first you think Baekhyun is scary person. And because his word before you cry, whereas you think you already used for his evil word.

You feel this all wouldn’t become fine. If someone ask you to sing, your voice didn’t out, you want to cry instead. But…

you!!!”

You hear someone call your name. You see Jin Young get off from his car and approaching you.

“Fortunately we meet here! I called you many times but you didn’t answered it. Then I decide to come here” Jin Young tell you

“Eh? Sorry. I left my phone in my room. But, why you know my number?” You stand up.

“It’s not a crime to know your number, right?” Jin Young helped you stand with grab your hand, then you whining in pain

“Auch!!”

“Eh? What’s wrong with your hand?” Jin Young asked you

You smiled to him, “Ah, I sprained it a little before”

Then Jin Young see someone behind you. You turned your head to see it. Then you see Baekhyun standing here with his cold expression. You didn’t say anything. Jin Young observe the situation and he show his smirk then.

“Hey, what if we review your lesson now?”

“Hah?” You showed him your confused face. Then Jin Young held your good hand and dragged you to his car.

“Come on~”

“Wait, songsaengnim!” You get in to Jin Young car still with your confused state. Baekhyun only see what actually happening in front on him with his surprised face. Jin Young turned his body and looked at Baekhyun.

“I’ve said it, Baekhyun. My cute student didn’t need an obstacle”

“What do you mean?” Baekhyun asked Jin Young but he only let his tongue out, mocking at Baekhyun. Then Jin Young get in to his car. “Okay, let’s go!” He said to you

“Wait! Go where?!!”

Before the car moving, you see Baekhyun from the mirror. Then the car running from him and you hear Baekhyun shouted your name. And you don’t know what Jin Young will do to you.


 

Hello~ It's new chapter for you~~

hello to my new subscriber !! thank you for subscribe my story. hohoho

I know I'm really bad at describing a situation, but I'm trying to improve it.

Hope you enjoy this chapter and my story generaly. See ya ^^/