Phrase 6

Song Of Love

“Returned? Me?

You say that with surprised face. During the 16 years of life, it is the first time you considered as puppy and insect by other people. You never imagine that before.

“Yes. Baekhyun asked me to call Ra Eum ssi to come here. In exchange, he want you to return to regular department.

You still can’t believe what actually happened now. You suddenly get released from Baekhyun.

“If the department transfer get canceled, the pair will be canceled too. The process of moving from the Sky Dorm to the Sun Dorm does not require a long time. Because of that, better you start packing your stuff”

Your mind goes wandered as you pack your stuff to the box. You replayed what you talked with Chanyeol before. You think if the pair is canceled, it is useless if you still here. But deep inside your heart you still want in here. In the Sky Dorm. Then you realized, your mind is wrong. You can go back to your original department is a good thing, and you can enter Sun Dorm, not living with Baekhyun again. You pack your clothes from the cabinet to the box. Then you stop again. You thinking again. You have asked Baekhyun before about this but he never want to hear it. You don’t understand why it’s become easy now.

 

***

 

“He?!! you is out from the dorm?!!! Why?!!!!”

Jongdae scream at the dorm’s living room. He is reacted to Chanyeol’s talk sadly.

Chanyeol smile at Jongdae, “Not out yet, but the decision already decided”

“Why?!!! It’s too fast!”

“You want her to be separated with Baekhyun, right?” Minseok said to Jongdae. Then Jongdae yelled at him, “That’s different!”

Suddenly the room filled with strange atmosphere. Everyone that in the living room suddenly quiet. Then Baekhyun appear in the living room. He only glare to everyone with his venomous glare. Then he walk out from the room.

“Creepy!!! He is really creepy!!!!!” Jongdae scream again.

Luhan sigh, “He is become more easy to talk with other isn’t like his true self. But I think he is become crueler. What a pity. He is become cuter since you come to this dorm”

“CUTE?!! What?!! That person?!!!!” Jongdae yelled to Luhan with his shocked face.

Hyesung approaching Chanyeol that sit in the sofa and asked him, “I also think there must be a reason. So, is this your scenario too?”

“To be honest, it is a little bit miss from my plan. But, yeah, I know Baekhyun since we are still very young. He is like that” Chanyeol smile at Hyesung and end the talk.

 

***

 

Baekhyun’s POV

I’m now sitting in the floor at the dorm’ music room. I’m surrounded by the pile of papers. I’m trying to make a song and feel frustrated because I can’t think any good music now.

“You always make me surprised when you are concentrating on something”

I hear Chanyeol voice in the room. Seems like he is in the room now. Then I feel a hand patted my head. Chanyeol that is doing that. I feel he squat behind me now.

“Don’t be depressed like that. You become scarier, you know? And people get scared because of that”

Chanyeol said that to me. I huffed, “Don’t talk to me. I’m in a bad mood”

“Oh, yeah? Seems like you really in trouble now. Once separated from you, you must be think ‘it’s ’, right?”

There again.

“Ra Eum ssi is happy you want to work with her like before. But, are you okay? It looks like you are happy with you’s presence. And I think my plan will be success though”

Because of you, many stupid remarks like this. Do not kidding me! I've had enough!

“What do you talk about? I’m relieved now the situation become calm again” I put my hand on my head and glance at Chanyeol, “After all, it’s as your wish, right? I’m working like this”

Chanyeol smile, “Well, I’m thinking to make you meet with music again before. But, this time it seems different” Then I see Chanyeol walk out to the door and waved his hand to me, “Good luck! If you make a song with annoyed feeling like that, it will just increasing the pile of waster paper in this room, right?” Then Chanyeol closed the door and I hear he is laughing outside.

I’m angry and slammed the book I was holding to the floor. I don’t know what Chanyeol’s goal is by visited me before. I’m thinking about you again. Your weird face is impossible to make me interested in you. Then I realized. Why I’m thinking about you. I throw my book to the door and screaming, “Why am I even thinking this weird thing anyway?!!!!”

End of Baekhyun’s POV

 

***

 

“In the midnight, I met him. My heart feels like it stop beating”

“My foot stomped by him!”

“Why he is become like that?!!!”

You are now hearing the dorm’s student complaining at you. You just keep quite with your mouth half open and hear them. Then they talk at you in unison, “Please quickly reconciled with Baekhyun if you have any problems with him!!!”

You don’t know why you must take the blame and hearing all of the student’s complain about Baekhyun. Whereas all the students already know that your pair will be canceled and you will be out from here. Then you see Ra Eum passed the dorm hallway. You approaching her, leaving all the students who are complained at you.

“Ra Eum eonni!” you run to her and asked her, “Baekhyun sunbae hasn’t come back to his room yet?”

“Ah, yes. But we already talked before” Ra Eum smiled at you

“Oh, what a relieve he wanted to work again” you nodded and smile to Ra Eum then continue, “Ah, yes. Soon I’ll get out from here. If you have time, could you give me the result?”

“What?!!! Why?!!!” You startled because Ra Eum suddenly screaming at you. You show your not understand face to her. Then she continue talking with stuttered voice, “Why? Lately his evil aura has changed to cheerful aura even just a little” And then she grab your hand and shouted your hand. It looks like she will begging you something so you stop her before she say something.

“It’s useless if you say something now!!!” You let off Ra Eum’s hand from you and continue shout at her, “His behavior that are bad, but why all people blaming me? He himself who asked me out of here, right? Now, I do not ever see him again. I really can’t do anything!!!”

You take your breath. You are now free from Baekhyun and he is not your business again. Anything about him absolutely nothing to do with you. But you don’t know why you found yourself a little pissed off about this situation. Then you lift up your chin to see Ra Eum’s face again. She is smiling at you.

“Eng… I know I’m shameless right now, but this is my last request. You want to help me, right?”

Ra Eum want you doing something. She want you to deliver an envelope to Baekhyun. It’s a material for his work and she forget to give it to him before. Ra Eum say that it’s an important secret inside so she want you to be careful when delivering it.

Now you walk toward the dorm’s basement, to the music room practice. You thinking why if it’s a secret it must you that deliver it. Maybe because you are not a suspicious person. You decide to walk faster and give it to Baekhyun then you will go back to your room after that.

You are in front of the door now. You peek into inside the room. You see Baekhyun sit in front of the piano working on something. Many paper spread around in the room. Then you sit on the floor with your back leaned in the door. You sigh and delay to give him the document. You don’t want to disturb him.

You are thinking. You should be happy to hear that pairing with Baekhyun get canceled because everything will return to normal. But you feel anxious too because it must stop in half way. You become curious why he suddenly ask a request that he don’t like. Then you hear Baekhyun is playing his piano. New song you think. Then after a while you realize. The song a bit weird for Baekhyun’s style.

Then suddenly your nose sneezing and you are panic now. You hear a door knob’s voice and the door open. You that actually leaning on the door of course your back fall to the floor. When you open your eyes, you see Baekhyun standing beside the door. You quickly react with giving him the envelope you hold. You give the envelope with your back still meeting with the floor.

“Ah… This… Ra Eum eonni wants me to give this to you. It’s a material for your work she said”

Baekhyun take the envelope from you and he opened the envelope to see what’s inside. You wake up and sit. You see Baekhyun’s face frowning to see the inside of the document. It’s a manhwa. You don’t know what kind of relation between manhwa and Baekhyun’s song, but you still keep quite. Then you staring at him want to say something but you hold it. Then Baekhyun looked at you, just like he know that you hold something up.

“What?” he asked

“Eh? Ah… No... Nothing” You surprised at Baekhyun’s word.

Baekhyun then lift up his one foot and say, “Spill it! Or I’ll stomp on you!”

“Gyaaaaa! Ng… The song that you played before isn’t your song right?!” Finally you asked Baekhyun because you scared at him. Then Baekhyun keep silent a while. When you hear he will starting to work again, you are really happy. Even if it is just a little, your heart beating crazily when you hear Baekhyun’s CD album. But when you hear his play before you don’t feel it.

“Why you are thinking like that?” Baekhyun asked you.

“Because when I hear it, I don’t feel happy” After you said that, Baekhyun’s face turn become scary face again. You quickly add your word, “Ah… I’m lying before. It’s just a commoner said. The song actually is good! You have made it with passion” Then you feel Baekhyun’s evil glare to you. You screaming because you are scared to see him like that.

“You don’t feel happy?! Of course! It’s because my mood is really bad!” Baekhyun shouted at you

“If… If it’s like that, why you accept the job” You asked Baekhyun with stuttered voice.

Then Baekhyun shout again, “SHUT UP! I myself didn’t know about my feeling too! But you instead noisier and pacing in front of me!”

“What is that? Your feeling is difficult to understand isn’t a secret! And you always annoyed me! Said I can live in here, but then suddenly you kick me out! Always angry to me as you want. Not happy but still accept the job. All of that is hard to understand, right?! But are you know? I’m strong! So, whatever you do, I’ll be fine!!”

You angry to Baekhyun. But you actually don’t know what are talking about. Since you know him, your live become messier than before. But you already become a part of this messy live. Then you let out something from your pocket. Your room’s keys. You show that to Baekhyun. “I will revenge!!”

After you shouted that at Baekhyun you run to your room. Baekhyun surprised and just run after you. You passed many student on your way but you don’t care. Then you finally at your room. You go to Baekhyun’s room and unlocked the door. You entered his room. Then you see Baekhyun at the door.

“I already say if you dare to come here, I will kick you out!” Baekhyun said that breathless because of the run before.

You are sit on the Baekhyun’s bed, trying to catch your breath too. But you answered Baekhyun, “Yes. But you are already kick me out, right?” Then you take the CD from the Baekhyun’s bed and determine to play it in the dorm’s living room with maximum volume so that all the student can hear it.

You show that CD to Baekhyun and shouted, “It’s for my revenge!!”

Baekhyun clenched his fist, try to hold his anger. “You want to go back to regular department, isn’t it? I already talked about it with Chanyeol and Ra Eum ssi”

“Yes”

“Whereas it’s as you wish, but why you angry about that?” Baekhyun asked that to you.

“It is… It is because I've been able to change your attitude. If you don’t admit it, it even make people more curious, right?” You swallow your saliva and regretting what you say before. You think if you say that, it looks like you will look same with Baekhyun’s pair before. You are become shock now. Baekhyun eyes still look at you. So you just continue your talk. “Whereas practically people said you matched with your pair now, but you are not happy at all!”

Then you close your face with your hand. Feeling panic. Why you become worried about Baekhyun now. Then you feel Baekhyun is approaching you and stop in front of you. You open your hand and see him.

“You… What do you want? You want to go back or not? Which one?”

Baekhyun asked that. You confused to answer that at first. Maybe you want to know more about him. What is in his mind, what is he hiding behind you. Beside that….

“If I go back to regular department, I can’t hear you playing piano again”

Then you gasped. You don’t know what is in your mind that you talked like that before. You can go back to regular department and entered the Sun Dorm like your dream. Then you don’t care and shout at Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun sunbae! You yourself! What do you want?! You always act sly to me!”

Then without you realize it, Baekhyun’s right hand already your cheek then his head leaning on your right shoulder with his hands in your waist. He hug you.

“You are… Really… Captious, stupid, annoying. If there’s you, it would become more troublesome for me. When there’s nothing’s good about you. There is you or not, it feels equally annoying”

Baekhyun finally understand now. Actually what makes him irritated, besides he changed as people say and your presence that are unleashing a wave in him, he did not hate all of it. You look stupid and innocent, and weak in his eyes. He feels it useless to doing something bad to you. When he barely thinking about that, his evil intentions immediately sink. Even more…

You feel Baekhyun’s let off his hand from your waist. You still quite. Then before you realizing it, Baekhyun snatch the CD that you hold.

“Akh! Wait!!” You want to snatch it back but Baekhyun preventing it with hold your head and stretch his hand like before, so you can’t reach the CD.

“Just give up. Things like this wouldn’t make me annoyed”

After Baekhyun say that he let off his hand from your head. Then smile at you, “If you want to hear it, I can play it live for you”

You surprised with what Baekhyun’s say, “He?!! Really?!!!” You feel happy and your hope is going high now.

“Later, if there’s a miracle”

You feel annoyed again after Baekhyun said that to you. Then you see Baekhyun put the CD on his bed and turn to look at you.

“You are really stupid, right? It’s hard to be free from me. Success for you to reshaping the pair formation. But, don’t worry. Start from now, I will take care of you carefully” You frowned to hear that, then Baekhyun finished his word with, “Toy don’t have a right to refuse it”

Then you decide that Baekhyun is really a monster.

 

***

 

All already happened. You canceled to go back to regular department.

“Please continue to watch over Baekhyun”

Chanyeol said that to you and you just nodded at him hopelessly, “I’ll try it. But as a precaution, please tell me if something happens. I wanted to make Baekhyun upset. I’ll not lost to him”

Chanyeol chuckled, “Your presence itself, already make Baekhyun upset though”

“Hah?”

Then before you get an explanation you see Chanyeol already walk away from you and waved his hand at you. You are thinking about what Chanyeol said before. Why your presence itself make Baekhyun upset? Then you feel someone hand touch your left cheek from behind. The cheek that injured before. Then the hand pinching your cheek. You feel hurt from it, because it has not healed completely.

“Aaaaaaaa. It hurt!!!!!” You screaming and turn your body to see Baekhyun that do it to you. Then he let off his hand

“The scar. Don’t show it like it’s your pride” Baekhyun said that then he crossed his hand on his chest.

“He? Are you worried?”

“It’s not fun if my toy got damaged by other people. It’s only me that can do that”

“Are you a human?! Why are you thinking like that?”

In your face, there’s this monster. But you want to know more about him. You think you are really stupid. Then you walk to your class with him then you hear someone’s voice.

“Seems like you already close with each other”

You and Baekhyun turn your head to see there is the principal that talk to you and Baekhyun. Then principal is smiling at you and Baekhyun.

“Ah, I’ll work hard in music department. And sorry for the trouble lately” You talk to the principal politely. Know you have made a trouble about the department transfer. Baekhyun only keep silent and watching you.

“He? What trouble to be exact?”

“Ah… That… About the cancelation of department transfer and move to Sun Dorm” you explain that to the principal. But he looks like he don’t understand that.

“I never heard about that before. There’s no request about that. After all, as what I said before. The Sun Dorm is already full”

You and Baekhyun shock to hear that. Then you two realize it was only Chanyeol’s plan.

“Aaah! Why it is like that?! It is your fault Baekhyun sunbae!!” You yelled at Baekhyun.

“I don’t know about it too! Don’t blame me!”

“I even have packed my stuff!!”

“Don’t grumble at me!!”

“Since you become Baekhyun’s pair, he is change, right?” The principal cut your bickering session with Baekhyun, “I really happy” Then the principal smiled at you and asked you, “What about you? Are you happy?”

“He? Me? I…”

Before you answer the principal, he cut you, “The department and dorm transfer are do for your sake as well”

You confused. Why the department transfer is for your sake.  Seems like your life would still not easy then.


Holla! New chapter for my lovely subbies!

Your comment really encouraging me to update faster than before. Awwww >_<

I hope you like this chapter and I promise you for next chapter there will be something up about the girl~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just anticipate it !

Okay, see ya ^^/