Phrase 3

Song Of Love

“Baekhyun sunbae-nim! Ireona! Wake up! We must go to school!”

You banging at Baekhyun’s door to wake him up. But then the door opened. It isn’t locked. You see Baekhyun still under his blankets, sleeping with the light still on.

“Hello~ It’s morning already. Why you sleep with the light still on?”

You entered Baekhyun’s room and approaching him. You want to wake him up because you don’t want to get a trouble. You bend down to pats his shoulder.

“Eng... Sorry to disturbing your sleep, but, are you okay, Baekhyun sunbaenim?”

Then Baekhyun grab your wrist and pull you to his bed. Your body fall to the mattress and Baekhyun is above you now. Your cheeks reddened to feel his breath in your ear as he say “Are you don’t know if you entered the boy’s room with your own desire, don’t complaint if there’s anything happened”

You push Baekhyun hardly and he fall to the floor “Don’t be delirious! Eat your breakfast then go to school!” You yelled to him and go out from his room.

“Breakfast?” Baekhyun wake up with confused face because he didn’t think you will prepared breakfast for him. Then he went to his bathroom to washed his face and brushed his teeth and wear his uniform. He showed up in the living room and see foods already set on the table.

“Wow~” Baekhyun amazed with the foods then he starting to eat

“I’m going first!”

Then you go out and feel annoyed. You know that Chanyeol order isn’t easy to do. Watching over Baekhyun is really hard to do. You walked to the elevator and meet the dorm’s maids greeting you on your way. You see the elevator’s door are going to close and you run to it.

“Wait!” You go in to the elevator then only your head went in. Your unlucky day started with being teased by Baekhyun and have your head get stuck between the elevator’s door as your body still outside. Then door opened again and you feel your neck hurt. You hold your neck and feel pair of eyes staring at you.

“Are you okay?”

You lift up your head and see four people there. Three boy and one girl stared at you. They are all look beautiful to you. You think they’re an idols.

“You’re the new student, right?” asked the tall boy with black colored hair. He is like a prince you think.

“He? This girl?” Another boy asked

“Wow? Really?” the girl showed her surprised face

They are staring at you intensely. You still sit in the elevator. You confused why they stared at you like you are new species from other planet.

“Pink”

“White is better”

“Heee. I think yellow is good for her!”

The three boys said that to you. You don’t understand with what they mean. You showed them your confused face. Then you see they smiled at you. Try to assuring you that it was okay.

“Ah, sorry. It’s nothing. From now, please take care of us”

You gulped as the prince looked like boy finished talking. You scared. Not only the dorm is weird but also the resident is weird too. You are thinking, are you gonna be fine to live in here.

 

***

 

“Maybe he is Luhan. The boy that looked like a prince, right?”

You are now in lunch time with Ami and your other friends. You tell them about what happened to you in the morning.

“Yes, he is shining very bright. Like people from different world with us”

You eat your lunch as your friends asked you many question about the Sky Dorm. They asked whether in there the floor coated by marble, a fountain, and a butler and chef, also asked about the maids. But you are too lazy and feel useless if you tell them about all that happened to you in the dorm.

“Ng... Yeah… Just like that…”

“Eeeiii, you are not fun!”

You really see maids there. And yesterday in the cafeteria, even you didn’t see the popular chef, you served by luxury foods. If you want to shopping, you can go quickly. But the most that surprised you, there is a pair-system that if two people get paired they will lived together in one room, even the bed room is different, but still that make you very stressed out.

“Ah... It must be fun living in Sky Dorm. You can be friends with Baekhyun and Luhan sunbaenim. You are really lucky!”

You make your face away from your friends and put your lazy face “Ah… So that?”

“Other times we may play into your place, right?”

You automatically yelled to answer them “NO! You never can go to my room!”

You don’t want them to know that you are room mating with Baekhyun. You can’t imagine what if they know about that.

“The main thing is you aren’t allowed to go there!!” You state to your friends that they never can to go to your place. 

“Hey, I don’t get used to eat that much of breakfast”

You hear familiar voice called your name and talked to you. That was Baekhyun’s voice. You feel your body stiffen to hear that. Then all you hear he is humming and walk away. He was teasing you.

“Hey, what is that mean?”

“Baekhyun’s breakfast? And he called you by your name?”

You see your friends’ confused face. They want an explanation from you. But you can’t tell them. So you just bluffing around.

“Foods. I’m in charge for prepared the foods. The students must doing that task alternately”

“He? Even in special dorm that task is exist?!”

You nodded. You don’t know if your friends believe you or not. You can’t think other thing to explain. Then you hear someone’s giggling behind you. You turned your body and see Luhan’s there.

“Are you laughing at me?” you feel embarrassed as your cheek reddened.

Then Luhan feel sorry to you “Ah, sorry. I’m surprised to see Baekhyun in school in that early morning. Ah, fighting for you to prepared his food”

Then Luhan walk away from you. You hear your friends fangirling over him behind you. You feel very embarrassed as he know you lied to your friends. But you have no other choice. You don’t want them to know your misery at the dorm.

 

***

 

You run to your dorm as the class end. It is raining hard now so it make you run faster. You opened your room’s door and see Baekhyun lying in the sofa as he read a book.

“Enough! Don’t do that again in school!”

You yelled at Baekhyun, asked him to not do what he do in the school before. That make your friends suspicious about you and you don’t want to make them worry about you.

“He?” Baekhyun stopped reading his book and turned his head to face you. He is smirking at you, teasing you.

“I say….” You want to yell at Baekhyun again but his teasing face make you give up to scold him. You clenched your fist to hold your anger then you sigh. You turned your body to go to your room as you see he is sit in the sofa now.

“If it is raining you don’t roam around and straight to go home” You want to be sassy at Baekhyun but you failed because he is your senior after all. You grab a towel and hear someone knocked at the door. Then Chanyeol entered the room.

“Baekhyun, I hear you go home and skipped your class till evening!” Chanyeol scolded Baekhyun

“Yes. It looked like will be raining soon. I don’t want to walk in the rain and got wet like her”

Baekhyun pointed at you and you feel annoyed. Your eyes give sharp glance at him, and thinking he is a spoiled brat, he think he is a king so he can do anything he want.

“Sorry for interrupted your talk. Let me wash your dirty clothes”

“Hah?!” You were surprised to hear that. That was the dorm’s maid offering you to wash your dirty clothes.

“Ah, after this, can you go to my room? Kai needs your help”

“Ne”

You see Chanyeol asked the maid to go to his room. You still shocked about the fact the dorm have laundry facilities. So complete. Then you hear Baekhyun talked to you. You turned your head to him.

“You have dirty clothes too, right?”

“He?”

“Or, you want me to strip yours?”

You throw your towel to Baekhyun and yell “NO! THANKS!” then you go to your room and slammed the door. Leaving Baekyun and Chanyeol.

“What?” Baekhyun asked Chanyeol because Chanyeol and the maid stared at him.

“Nothing” Then Chanyeol and the maid walk out from the room.

 

***

 

You have changed your wet clothes. You decided to go out from your room. You opened the door and see there’s only Baekhyun sit in the sofa like before.

“Eum? Where’s Chanyeol’s sunbae?” you asked Baekhyun

“Already back to his room”

“Ah…” You feel guilty because you left him before by slamming your door.

“Are your parents already know?” Baekhyun asked you as he still read his book.

“Hah?”

“Know that you are living together with a man”

You gasped and yelled as Baekhyun say that and hold your cheeks with your palms “Don’t say it ‘living together’, please!!!”

Baekhyun chukled, “You are really funny”

You can’t tell your parents about your situation now. You should live in Sun Dorm though. You don’t want to make them worry about you. Plus you always get teased by Baekhyun. You look at him with your scared face and asked him, “Please don’t tease me like before”

“Teased about what?” You see Baekhyun’s smirk at you and you feel more scared. Then you hear the door’s knocked by someone and you go to open it.

When you open the door, you see three beautiful girls smiled at you in front of your door. One with long black hair, one with short curly hair, and the other with straight short brown hair with expressionless face.

“Ah, sorry. Do you have a time now?”

You stuttered, hear that as a statement than a question. You answered with nodding your head, “Yes..?”

“Good”

Then the girl with long black hair snapped her fingers as a sign for the other two to bring you.

“Eh? Eeeeeeh???”

You feel you lifted by two people. You do not know where you will be taken. You think the residents of Sky Dorm are really a weird people.

***

“Finally we choose pink, right?”

“It really suit her”

“Isn’t it? My observation is really perfect”

“Please come out”

You hear someone called you to come out, “Eh? Wait!”

You still don’t understand with the whole situation now. You come out with you already wear a pink beautiful dress. You can’t hid your surprised face as you come out. You are in a large room with many people wearing a suit and beautiful dress in it. They are smiling at you.

“Wha… What happened here?” You stuttered, hope someone will explain this situation to you. Then some student come nearer to you and talk to you.

“Wow, so she is the rumored new student?”

“I really want to see the brave new student!”

You confused with all of this. You looked around to see if there’s someone that can help you. Then you see the girl you met at the elevator this morning.

“Enough… Don’t make her confused” You are being pulled by her to her side. Then you see Luhan come to you.

“This is a welcoming party to you. All of the students here curious about you, so we're having this simple party”

You see Luhan smile at you. You keep quiet because you still not understand the situation.

“It’s all because Chanyeol’s never introduce you to us!” you hear the shorter boy than Chanyeol whining to him.

“From the first, I didn’t intent to introduce her, so she wasn’t threatened by you”

“What do you say!! We are full of love. That’s right, isn’t it?” the boy seek for support to his friends. And they nodded.

They say that is a simple party. But as you look at it, this is not simple at all. You think the behavior of the residents here are very different with you. But you think it’ll be fun. “Please take care of me” with smile you say that to them.

“Welcome to Sky Dorm. After this, we will introduce ourselves” the girl that you met this morning take you to sit in the sofa, to enjoyed the food that already prepared.

“Sorry for surprised you. But all of the students here really happy to welcomed you. You enter here in the middle of the school year is a strange thing. That’s why rumor about you appearing”

You know that. You suddenly moved to music department from regular department, surely they would be suspicious.

“You are paired with Baekhyun, right? Very interesting” You hear someone else talk to you. A matured look girl with eyeglasses. “How? Are you already crying because of that useless brat?”

“Hyesung sunbae….”

You finally know the matured look girl’s name.

“That’s right, right? I’m suspisious if Chanyeol realized what will happened when he decided Baekhyun will be paired with a girl. If something’s happened, you can go to next room. It’s Ji Eul’s room and her pair. I’m worried something bad will happened”

“Ah, sorry I haven’t introduce myself. I’m Hwang Ji Eul, second grade. I and Luhan are your neighbor in the dorm”

“Eh? Ji Eul sunbae is paired with boy too?” You surprised that there’s other pair that paired with the opposite student beside you and Baekhyun.

“Ah, my pair is boy too” Hyesung said to you and then she called someone, “Sehun!” then a boy come closer to your place. And Hyesung introduce him to you “He is Oh Sehun, first grade like you. Ah, and I’m Kim Hyesung, third grade”

You try to remember their name one by one. Then you hear a boy yelled your name and ask you to feed him with cookies. You turned your head to see the boy’s head being pulled by other boy, to stop him asked you feeding him.

“Ah, he is Kim Jongdae, third grade, and the boy who grab his head is Kim Minseok, second grade, he is his pair. You already know Chanyeol and Kai, right?”

Hyesung tell you their name one by one. You already memorized it all. Then you asked to her “Is it all the residents here?”

“No. No all students gathered here. Some are still in the basement. They can’t come. Informatics department student still in their exercises. And Baekhyun isn’t here too”

“He is really not come?”

Luhan come to you and asked Baekhyun, “I was expecting his arrival, you know”

You really like Luhan’s presence. He is really like a prince to you. Then you suddenly feel someone hug you from left side of you. Then you know it is Jongdae who hugged you. He is really a touchy person you think.

“Why you being paired with him? What if you renewed the documents?”

Jongdae tell you something that you don’t understand, “Renew?”

“Minseok! Please take care this stupid!” Chanyeol pulled Jongdae from you and throw him to Minseok’s direction.

You stare at Chanyeol a while then asked, “Is before me Baekhyun already paired with someone else?”

Chanyeol gasped at your question then sigh before answering you, ”Because I worried you will anxious, I purposely be quiet about this. He have been paired two times before. But they can’t survive in one day”

“What was Baekhyun doing to them?” you asked Chanyeol even you don’t want to know about that. But you can’t let your curiosity still in your mind.

“Even if I tell you, you can’t doing nothing about it, right? I only can say the two not considered by Baekhyun”

You make your eyebrows connected, showed your confused face, “not considered?”

Then Chanyeol pats your shoulder, try to comfort and assuring you, “But, I don’t have to worry anymore. I think you two will be fine!”

Your forehead getting more wrinkled. Don’t believe what Chanyeol say. Because you sure you and Baekhyun will not fine.

“I think it’s a right decision to pair you with Baekhyun”

Then Chanyeol smiled at you and Jongdae come again to you. He asked you to dance with him.

You are thinking now. You want to make the pair not successful. You don’t know why you want it. You think you wouldn’t adapted to all of this. Adapted with Sky Dorm and all the resident here. But as you already know a little about the residents, you don’t scared anymore with the dorm. You wondered, if with them, what will happened to you later.

 

***

 

You are going back to your room now. The party is already over. You bring some foods for Baekhyun, because you know he doesn’t eat yet. You opened the door and see no one’s there.

“Baekhyun sunbaenim? I bring foods for you”

You try to called him but then you remember, maybe he is out since he is like roaming around in the night. Then you entered your room and you hear your phone’s ringing. You pick it up and put it on your ear.

“Hello?”

you!!! HAVE YOU TALKED ABOUT IT WITH BAEKHYUN?!!!!”

You shocked because Ra Eum shouting at the phone. You feel your ears ringing a while then realize why she know your number, so you asked her.

“Eung? Ra Eum eonni? Where do you get my number?”

“Chanyeol give it to me”

You feel annoyed because literally Chanyeol give your number to other people without your permission. Then you say sorry to Ra Eum because you haven’t asked Baekhyun about if he want to make a music again. Then the conversation end. You remember you haven’t hear the CD that Ra Eum gave to you.

You out from your room and go to the dorm’s living room. There is an audio player as you remembered. You find it. You the CD player and voice out loud once. You confused how to operate it.

“What’s wrong? You want to play the CD?”

You see Luhan’s there. Then he helps you to play the CD. As he helps you, Jongdae come to you and hug you. You don’t know why he is very touchy to you. But you let him to do it because you know he is not a dangerous person. Then you hear a sweet melody from the player. Simple rhythm, so attached and immersing. You do not expect this to happen to you. Baekhyun’s songs are really awesome. You are crying because you really like it.

As you more enjoyed the songs, someone turned off the player. You see Baekhyun doing it. Then you realized you have doing something bad. Then Baekhyun take the CD with him and turned his heels, walk away from the living room, and went to his room. You realized you are wrong this time. Then you chase him, leaving Luhan and Jongdae.

“Baekhyun sunbaenim! Wait!” Then you grab his wrist and he stop walking “I’m sorry”

Baekhyun turned his head to look at you. He showed his scary look. A cold gaze towards you. “Sorry about what?”

You gasped, speechless as Baekhyun say that to you. You let off your hand from his wrist, and he continue walking to his room. You followed him because you still feeling guilty. You see him go to the kitchen. He opened the cabinet and grab a glass and a bottle of water from the refrigerator.

“Ng… I’m sorry, Baekhyun sunbae, for playing your CD in the dorm’s living room…”

You see him poured the water to his glass. You know that Baekhyun worked and hid that. But you really curious about one thing and you can’t stop to ask him.

“Why you stop making a music?”

Baekhyun surprised at your question and he dropped the glass that he hold. The glass broken and scattered on the floor. You reflex approached the broken glass, to put them. When you want to touch one of the pieces, Baekhyun shouted, “DON’T TOUCH IT!”

You stopped and feel your finger bleeding, “Ah, it got graze…”

Baekhyun see your little wound and grab your wrist then pulled you. He make you sit in the sofa then he go to open the emergency box that hanging in the wall and grab an alcohol and band aid. He kneeled in front of you. He take care your wound now. He looked worried about you. He cleaned your wounded finger with alcohol.

“Sorry…” You keep apologizing to Baekhyun.

“I’m not angry. Just surprised Ra Eum ssi told you about that”

Then Baekhyun wrapped your wound with band aid and pushed it purposely and then stand up from his position.

“Aw! It hurt!!!!”

You yelled at Baekhyun but you let him. You see he going to his room and you say, “Ra Eum eonni somewhat in difficult situation. She wants to accept a job offer for you …”

Baekhyun stopped and turned his head “I don’t what do you hear from her, but all of that is being exaggerated. Make a music like in middle school isn’t an important thing again for now”

“That’s not right!”

And Baekhyun just going in to his room then you see he still hold the CD.

“Wait! The CD! Ra Eum eonni say that was for me!!” You go after Baekhyun and stop in front of the door. The door still open. You don’t have a courage for entered his room. Then Baekhyun put the CD on his bed.

“You take it yourself”

Baekhyun said that with his cold eyes and you just keep quiet at your place. You can’t go in. Then the door closed as Baekhyun say, “Coward”, and then door fully closed now.

You walk to your room with your head down. You sit on your bed. You hug your legs to your chest and lay your head on them. Baekhyun being good to you is only a manner, not a real him. He give you his cold stare make you really scared and know he is really angry to you. You think it wouldn’t work. You didn’t think you are a right choice being a Baekhyun’s pair. 


Yeah~ new chapter~~~

What do you think. Is it good? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Hope you enjoyed it. I wish my inspiration to continue this story will still exist.

And there's Luhan in my story, because he is one of my bias in exo. no, all in exo is my bias indeed. hahaha

Well, I got new idea to write another story, but I don't know when will I write it. Maybe when my mood is good? Don't know~

Well, happy reading. Thank you for comment, subscribe, and upvoting my story. See ya ^^/